View Full Version : Classes in Common

thecrankybearsam
06-14-2012, 09:15 PM
ENCHANTRESS-ENGINEER
ARCHER-OPERATIVE
WARRIOR-COMMANDO

Do those mean anything to you? They are classes from our first two beloved games. I have put these certain ones together because they are like brothers or sisters. Enchantress and Engineer. They have a big role, a helpful role, since they are the ones who can revive teammates who are down.
Archer and Operative. They are the ones with the lightest armour. They are both known for their accuracy. As you might have already noticed, they have a lot less misses when they are killing enemies.
Warrior and Commando. They are the complete opposite of Enchantress and Archer. They are the ones with heavy gear, the 'tough' ones. They are referred to "Master of the Axe" by Spacetime Studios.
I hope you enjoyed my Classes in common thread, even though most of you already know all these things. I recommend this more to new players in case they are wondering what they are about, so they can choose their classes carefully. Thanks! :)

Phoenixking
06-14-2012, 09:18 PM
ENCHANTRESS-ENGINEER
ARCHER-OPERATIVE
WARRIOR-COMMANDO

Do those mean anything to you? They are classes from our first two beloved games. I have put these certain ones together because they are like brothers or sisters. Enchantress and Engineer. They have a big role, a helpful role, since they are the ones who can revive teammates who are down.
Archer and Operative. They are the ones with the lightest armour. They are both known for their accuracy. As you might have already noticed, they have a lot less misses when they are killing enemies.
Warrior and Commando. They are the complete opposite of Enchantress and Archer. They are the ones with heavy gear, the 'tough' ones. They are referred to "Master of the Axe" by Spacetime Studios.
I hope you enjoyed my Classes in common thread, even though most of you already know all these things. I recommend this more to new players in case they are wondering what they are about, so they can choose their classes carefully. Thanks! :)
Go more into full detail

Mothwing
06-14-2012, 09:18 PM
I think this was pretty obvious when the game came out. STS even posted it on one of the SL teaser threads.

thecrankybearsam
06-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Just incase your'e newer, because not everyone got the game in 2010.

thecrankybearsam
06-14-2012, 09:38 PM
In fact, I heard about SL first when I saw it on the Top 25 in the App store, and then it told me to try pocket legends, and i ended up liking it better.
That was early july, 2011

thecrankybearsam
06-14-2012, 09:38 PM
So a year ago (and two days)

Swimmingstar
06-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Well Enchantresses are overpowered and Engineers underpowered.

thecrankybearsam
06-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Yes