PDA

View Full Version : Topic of tanking.

WarTornBird
06-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Oh man where to start,
First off, I strongly believe they should implement SOMETHING to teach these random bears how to tank.
Now I know while It's a learning experience I cannot do this anymore.
Right now i am leveling a bird and It's at level 57. My good buddy Sue is an awesome tank, sadly enough he went to bed.
Here are my options. It's a good XP multiplier at Nuri's OR 48 xp per run at Balefort Hideout...
I don't know about and of yall folks but I prefer the multiplier, I can handle scatter bears at Balefort they dont really throw them very far, BUT it's easier if they are on a wall.
This being said, Is there anyone out there RIGHT NOW who would like to be my tank untill i hit 58 where i can reassure there will always be a tank around?

NECROREAPER
06-15-2012, 05:06 AM
Sorry, if it wasn't 12:10 AM here I'd be glad to help you out :/

WarTornBird
06-15-2012, 05:35 AM
I appreciate it Necro lol

Elyseon
06-15-2012, 05:40 AM
Sry I'm too lazy to care about the rest of the team ;D

WarTornBird
06-15-2012, 05:49 AM
That's ok Ely you only got what 20 more levels till you catch up to me lol i dont mind waiting lol

Elyseon
06-15-2012, 06:20 AM
Nah I'm 41 now
that's 14 levels

Matutd
06-15-2012, 06:56 AM
I'll lvl with u on my Mage if u don't mind and help u look for a tank

Elyseon
06-15-2012, 08:07 AM
Unless u want me to use that total access elixir and tank as a 41 xD

Phoenixking
06-15-2012, 09:02 AM
A tanking tutorial would confuse the newbies D:

dudetus
06-15-2012, 11:21 AM
A tanking tutorial would confuse the newbies D:

"Durrhurr A Tankeen Tuutoriil? Me noes needs dem tuutoriils me keels enemiis!"

And yes, that's an average bear playa nowadays.

Phoenixking
06-15-2012, 11:44 AM
"Durrhurr A Tankeen Tuutoriil? Me noes needs dem tuutoriils me keels enemiis!"

And yes, that's an average bear playa nowadays.
True story. *nods in approval*

Zeus
06-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Take the time to teach them and then there won't be. :)

Only we veteran players can be the ones to blame, because we're too lazy to teach them.

Matutd
06-15-2012, 12:54 PM

Only we veteran players can be the ones to blame, because we're too lazy to teach them.
I've tried teaching people, all I get is messages back like "I don't need to listen to you, I'll kill them how I want"

Phoenixking
06-15-2012, 12:56 PM

I tried teaching them, ignored completely. You need a lot of patience to teach them, and there is a lot of them, we will never get a movement they should just find forums and read tanking guides

Suentous PO
06-15-2012, 01:04 PM
"Sumthin sumthing about leading horses to water somthin sumthing can't make em drink or something "
Jk I agree with ya Apollo, but yeah can't save em all from themselves.
I woke up- we got him out of nuris, now just Matudtmage left.

Matutd
06-15-2012, 01:05 PM
"Sumthin sumthing about leading horses to water somthin sumthing can't make em drink or something "
Jk I agree with ya Apollo, but yeah can't save em all from themselves.
I woke up- we got him out of nuris, now just Matudtmage left.
I'm out too :P

OvigorothO
06-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Although "tanking" is crucial for a team to survive, the game is meant to allow players to play the game they want to play it.

Floating
06-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Oh man where to start,
First off, I strongly believe they should implement SOMETHING to teach these random bears how to tank.
Now I know while It's a learning experience I cannot do this anymore.
Right now i am leveling a bird and It's at level 57. My good buddy Sue is an awesome tank, sadly enough he went to bed.
Here are my options. It's a good XP multiplier at Nuri's OR 48 xp per run at Balefort Hideout...
I don't know about and of yall folks but I prefer the multiplier, I can handle scatter bears at Balefort they dont really throw them very far, BUT it's easier if they are on a wall.
This being said, Is there anyone out there RIGHT NOW who would like to be my tank untill i hit 58 where i can reassure there will always be a tank around?

Why did you put this title sir :3 ?

Suentous PO
06-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Although "tanking" is crucial for a team to survive, the game is meant to allow players to play the game they want to play it.
Agreed however, traditional mechanics save time and money.

Swimmingstar
06-15-2012, 02:35 PM
When you're L58 I'll do crypt runs with you. I'm a great bear/tank when a want to be and a scatter bear when I want to be!

Just add Farmerstar.