Irg
10-23-2021, 04:39 PM
After the Halloween update i experience this weird
lag pattern where the game stop moving for half a second
every 3 second or so. This gets more intense the longer
i stay in the game and only can be reset if i clean cashe

Futumsh
10-23-2021, 09:23 PM
It sounds like something else happening on your machine if clearing cache has any effect on it whatsoever. There were no performance-affecting changes with that update. First guesses would be windows update or antivirus software.

Irg
10-24-2021, 01:25 AM
It sounds like something else happening on your machine if clearing cache has any effect on it whatsoever. There were no performance-affecting changes with that update. First guesses would be windows update or antivirus software.

I am on mobile, and this happens with some of my friends too
Also if its something wrong with my machine, why does it
only occur iff i stay in game for a long time? Also it does get
worse overtime

Futumsh
10-24-2021, 08:31 AM
I assumed you were on the browser version since you mentioned 'clean cache'. What platform are you on? How long does it take before it starts happening? What exactly do you see when it happens?

Irg
10-24-2021, 11:07 AM
I assumed you were on the browser version since you mentioned 'clean cache'. What platform are you on? How long does it take before it starts happening? What exactly do you see when it happens?

Android.

About 5-10mins.

Its same as video buffering but without the icon, ping is unchanged
but the game stays on one frame for a second every 3-5 seconds
The time which the frame will be frozen is increased the longer i stay in
the game but the interval which it happens is always 3-5s

Also maybe worth noting, the fps issue will start instantly when
i entre oilg's mansion

Futumsh
10-24-2021, 10:51 PM
Will check it out when I have time, but there were no engine changes / app update to go with this, so seems more likely to be related to something going on with the device than the game itself.