Sent from my SHARK KLE-H0 using Tapatalk

Geuimau
10-24-2021, 12:15 AM
There is no point from the thread too XD

Ign : Yyy

Irg
10-24-2021, 12:34 AM
Warrior and mage not needed for years in the game: yea its ok
Rogue gets a weapon that's not as good but clearly will be balanced within a few day: OMG THE GODS HAVE FORSAKENED US
Chill its ok rogue still rules literally everything else besides this boss

No offense, but like every rogue that is active in this forum has a mindset of
"if we aren't the best at everything then we needs a buff"

Lawpvp
10-24-2021, 12:43 AM
who cares about balance in pve lmao. Just means us rogues can leech off other people

swoutttt
10-24-2021, 02:01 AM
Warrior and mage not needed for years in the game: yea its ok
Rogue gets a weapon that's not as good but clearly will be balanced within a few day: OMG THE GODS HAVE FORSAKENED US
Chill its ok rogue still rules literally everything else besides this boss

No offense, but like every rogue that is active in this forum has a mindset of
"if we aren't the best at everything then we needs a buff"

I get the mage part, but u really say warriors not needed for years? XD You been away from game last 2-3 years?

Irg
10-24-2021, 02:07 AM
I get the mage part, but u really say warriors not needed for years? XD You been away from game last 2-3 years?

I never said when i started counting
But if you started the game relatively early, you will know what i mean

Bbking
10-24-2021, 05:58 AM
When STS got many many money [emoji384] ,when lv81 arc weapons will coming;STS:”yeah, we all agree,mystic weapons over power,will nerf them. For balance,for free! Respect [emoji110]!!!”so don’t worry, rogue have many good weapons

Happilyanonymous
10-24-2021, 06:55 AM
Dw. I see a nerf coming on lvl 81 gears. Earlier, Sts stated they wanted to balance the classes. They already said nerf will happen after event.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-24-2021, 07:18 AM
They already said nerf will happen after event.
Can you show me where this was confirmed at by a dev?

Dispressor
10-24-2021, 09:56 AM
Rogue weapons are a bit uneffective but the class as always provide a good amount of dmg.
so with a buff on the proc rate it will be great.
War weapons are good because the class don't have good dmg until the proc starts.
In my options I'll reduce a bit the dmg anyway because at the moment u can kill lvl 81 boss dungeon with few shots on proc.

The real problem are mage gears.

The Gun can easily remove 75%-100% lifebar of any boss in one hit. (rahabkor included)
To get an idea the damage Is way higher than the shield and the sword.

The staff on the other side have absolutely no sense.
Dmg buff destroy in an instant everything (1 proc combined with skills is enough to kill rahabkor) and also the buff of defense makes u indestructible.

So I kindly ask a nerf for mage weapons. And consider that I'm a mage.

Happilyanonymous
10-24-2021, 10:04 AM
Rogue weapons are a bit uneffective but the class as always provide a good amount of dmg.
so with a buff on the proc rate it will be great.
War weapons are good because the class don't have good dmg until the proc starts.
In my options I'll reduce a bit the dmg anyway because at the moment u can kill lvl 81 boss dungeon with few shots on proc.

The real problem are mage gears.

The Gun can easily remove 75%-100% lifebar of any boss in one hit. (rahabkor included)
To get an idea the damage Is way higher than the shield and the sword.

The staff on the other side have absolutely no sense.
Dmg buff destroy in an instant everything (1 proc combined with skills is enough to kill rahabkor) and also the buff of defense makes u indestructible.

So I kindly ask a nerf for mage weapons. And consider that I'm a mage.I'm tired of rogues not being able to do their jobs in damage, while tanks and mages who are supposed to be support can go and 1 hit bosses. Wtf am I a rogue for?

And b4 all the mages and tanks come for me..it isnt easy to switch character with the cost of al economy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kulldeepboro
10-24-2021, 11:31 AM
I'm tired of rogues not being able to do their jobs in damage, while tanks and mages who are supposed to be support can go and 1 hit bosses. Wtf am I a rogue for?

And b4 all the mages and tanks come for me..it isnt easy to switch character with the cost of al economy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalku can wait until it get nerf for mage and getting buff for rog and if u ask me what to do till than .i will say take a break

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

kulldeepboro
10-24-2021, 11:34 AM
+ they making money till it has some value on it . after the 81 arc wep they gonna nerf them anyway to make 81 powerful and will make money for a month then it will be nerf again and then we will see the balance between weapons .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

gobbels
10-24-2021, 12:28 PM
Just wait until end of event, and i think STS will look into balancing the mythic weapons.

Thcroots
10-24-2021, 01:14 PM
I agree +1000

snakeeyes
10-24-2021, 02:11 PM
I agree too +2000

capeo
10-24-2021, 03:11 PM
I'm a war and agree that the rogues need a damage buff. I'm not sad to see mages get their time tho. Mages have been struggling for a while. Maybe wait a year to nerf it;)

swoutttt
10-24-2021, 05:44 PM
Basicly they wait with fixing the weapons to keep the locks attractive. Nothing sells better then broken items. Weapons should have been tested before the event, or fixed a few days after they got introduced. This makes me wonder if they do this intentional.

Irg
10-24-2021, 06:50 PM
Basicly they wait with fixing the weapons to keep the locks attractive. Nothing sells better then broken items. Weapons should have been tested before the event, or fixed a few days after they got introduced. This makes me wonder if they do this intentional.

Definitely, those weapons are only this desirable because they are this overpowered
The locked is literally garbage without it and no one will open that if those weapons
are just "mediocre"

Bombation
10-25-2021, 10:02 AM
What do you mean goodbye

Terracraft
10-26-2021, 05:01 AM
What do you mean goodbye

Next season rogue will deleted fyi

Nasarapan
10-26-2021, 05:04 AM
good bye rogue

-Rogue-
10-26-2021, 05:50 AM
hi ....

Oawaoebi
10-26-2021, 05:53 AM
hi ....

Bye

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Lilmozey
10-26-2021, 09:45 AM
Mages 4 lyff

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
10-26-2021, 11:49 AM
rogue will always be the most played class regardless so doesn't really matter

Cinco
10-26-2021, 11:56 AM
If your Rogue style is heavily based on Class skills, Marianos and Pisces are okay... but not great. The other four Mythic 81's are "great," and it makes for a lousy comparison to Rogue weapons.
We're reworking the Rogue Mythic 81's to feel a lot more explosive. Plus, it looks like the effects needed to be beefed up so you can see more of what you're doing and can execute the combos more effectively.

I hate supporting a cry thread but it's important for you to know that Rogue Mythic 81's are going to be buffed significantly (this week).

Blackro
10-26-2021, 12:38 PM
they should stop nerfing classes, omg so annoying tbh..

capeo
10-26-2021, 02:31 PM
Now the important question is "is a nerf coming for the other weapons?"

Oawaoebi
10-26-2021, 02:49 PM
If your Rogue style is heavily based on Class skills, Marianos and Pisces are okay... but not great. The other four Mythic 81's are "great," and it makes for a lousy comparison to Rogue weapons.
We're reworking the Rogue Mythic 81's to feel a lot more explosive. Plus, it looks like the effects needed to be beefed up so you can see more of what you're doing and can execute the combos more effectively.

I hate supporting a cry thread but it's important for you to know that Rogue Mythic 81's are going to be buffed significantly (this week).

I would suggest to buff the rog weapons in singletarget towards mobs but make the singletarget weaker in Boss fights to avoid the Problematic 3sec boss kills.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

-Rogue-
10-26-2021, 04:40 PM
Now the important question is "is a nerf coming for the other weapons?"

Ofc it will, maybe not this time but later

Willl
10-27-2021, 03:11 AM

I hate supporting a cry thread but it's important for you to know that Rogue Mythic 81's are going to be buffed significantly (this week).What about the other 2 classes? They will stay forever as they are?

Hopefully you will apply this decision this week same as you did for rogue weapons

Thanks in advance

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Bluehazee
10-27-2021, 04:10 AM

I hope im wrong but smelling hydra/orrick 2.0 coming...

Anyway, when are you going to nerf Aquaris staff? If you didn't notice yet, its broken.
This situation is affecting many mages (like me) because after we tested or we saw staff in action, its 100% obvious that should be nerfed.
People is afraid to spend a fortune on something that will probably be nerfed after event (when enough crates opened maybe?), but it should have been addressed in 1 day. Even mages who bought the staff sell it after see what it does, because the nerf is obvious and they don't want to lose money.

How much this nerf should be is up to you, although i think half of current buff would be enough. But do something, please

will0
10-27-2021, 04:18 AM

I support nerfing of mythic staff i am a mage i sold it 2 days later.. and a mage staff at >190m++ it is ridiculous for mythic weapon and I see some mage run 81 maps alone and kill boss alone i don't think that is what STS wants mages that invulnerable?
Never I have seen such hefty price of mythic staff it is not even arcane rarity, I have also played so many years if you can make the chest drop more mythic staff perhaps it will bring the price down ...

Willl
10-27-2021, 04:39 AM
Honestly as mage im for a nerf too, but guys, slowdown, we may see now bows and daggs extremely op and broken.. And we risk asking for nerf and they nerf us only while other classes stay op XD.

Since balance is a utopia let's wait before take the staff in the.. :))) as mages once again.

So now we only need ask what they wanna do with it as final decision.

Because that "significant" And "rework" For rogues is scaring me and might lead to another 7b damage procs

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
10-27-2021, 05:44 AM
As a staff owner, my stance on this is clear since day one, when I had tested it and made a thread, in which the responses were all positive that it needs a nerf. I don't intend to sell the staff because I believe that even with a nerf (if any), it will still be stronger than the current Skratch weapons - for all those panic sellers out there.

Currently, everything feels like Brackenridge difficulty, maps have become effortless, it negates the point of owning hundreds of millions on int+bd gears, and it removes some skill in strategizing procs and skill sequence. The power difference between this staff and lv76 death engine weapons is enormous.

The nerfs and buffs should have been implemented from the start, when several threads were created to address the issues. What was the hold-up?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Alghost
10-27-2021, 06:27 AM
As a staff owner, my stance on this is clear since day one, when I had tested it and made a thread, in which the responses were all positive that it needs a nerf. I don't intend to sell the staff because I believe that even with a nerf (if any), it will still be stronger than the current Skratch weapons - for all those panic sellers out there.

Currently, everything feels like Brackenridge difficulty, maps have become effortless, it negates the point of owning hundreds of millions on int+bd gears, and it removes some skill in strategizing procs and skill sequence. The power difference between this staff and lv76 death engine weapons is enormous.

The nerfs and buffs should have been implemented from the start, when several threads were created to address the issues. What was the hold-up?

I thought you were part of the intelligent few on here? It’s obvious the game isn’t their #1 priority anymore. Just now after 2- almost 3 weeks of broken items we get a notice that now daggers will be buffed…

No mention to nerf the 48 million damage dealer of wars sword or the Demi-god tier damage and speed of the mages staff.

To me it’s very clear, they don’t want anything to do with the game anymore. To them it feels more like a chore than actually being happy to come into work everyday to better their game/company. Lol we the players have more passion to fix the game then the devs themselves. XD

Ilove_Poopoo
10-27-2021, 08:08 AM
I thought you were part of the intelligent few on here? It’s obvious the game isn’t their #1 priority anymore. Just now after 2- almost 3 weeks of broken items we get a notice that now daggers will be buffed…

No mention to nerf the 48 million damage dealer of wars sword or the Demi-god tier damage and speed of the mages staff.

To me it’s very clear, they don’t want anything to do with the game anymore. To them it feels more like a chore than actually being happy to come into work everyday to better their game/company. Lol we the players have more passion to fix the game then the devs themselves. XDYou can go ahead and vent your anger without criticizing someones intelligence.

Abt what u said, almost everyone knows that already and can agree. These past releases and updates made everyone realized that they've been straying away from the game.

Alghost
10-27-2021, 09:40 AM
You can go ahead and vent your anger without criticizing someones intelligence.

Abt what u said, almost everyone knows that already and can agree. These past releases and updates made everyone realized that they've been straying away from the game.

I’m not angry just disappointed. They’re better off selling the company and or game to people who can actually fix and care for the game.

mo3mo3ney
10-27-2021, 10:55 AM
I hope im wrong but smelling hydra/orrick 2.0 coming...

Anyway, when are you going to nerf Aquaris staff? If you didn't notice yet, its broken.
This situation is affecting many mages (like me) because after we tested or we saw staff in action, its 100% obvious that should be nerfed.
People is afraid to spend a fortune on something that will probably be nerfed after event (when enough crates opened maybe?), but it should have been addressed in 1 day. Even mages who bought the staff sell it after see what it does, because the nerf is obvious and they don't want to lose money.

How much this nerf should be is up to you, although i think half of current buff would be enough. But do something, please

Dude its less than 1 sec what world are you living in @@

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kharjojo
10-27-2021, 11:54 AM
Dude its less than 1 sec what world are you living in @@

All the mages out there knows very well the staff is broken. I'm a mage aswell and i wont buy that thing because is cristal clear it's broken, considering also that is a mythic staff.

Ayeenn
10-27-2021, 07:09 PM
If devs nerfing other weapons and classes u guys cried when devs gives op weapon for us to play the new map and saying they will buff rogue mythic someone still asking to nerf other weapons and cry .my god u guys is hard to pleased.
When they nerf warrior too many cried now they give warrior op weapon again still someone crying like they wanna pull all classes down . What a crab mentality.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Redjellydonut
10-27-2021, 07:41 PM
Counter argument:

•I wish war and mage had crit hits like rogue’s aim shot

•Rogue been dominating the game since release, sit down and be humble

Ayeenn
10-27-2021, 07:42 PM
Counter argument:

•I wish war and mage had crit hits like rogue’s aim shot

•Rogue been dominating the game since release, sit down and be humble

+1 i want crit for warrior too makes the new mythic more op hahahahaahaha

Vvards
10-27-2021, 07:45 PM
If devs nerfing other weapons and classes u guys cried when devs gives op weapon for us to play the new map and saying they will buff rogue mythic someone still asking to nerf other weapons and cry .my god u guys is hard to pleased.
When they nerf warrior too many cried now they give warrior op weapon again still someone crying like they wanna pull all classes down . What a crab mentality.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

theyre just asking to balance the new mythics to acceptable levels because the current iteration of those weapons are clearly out of whack, the mage mythic staff specifically.

devs also confirmed that theyre not gonna modify the warr mythics at the moment since theyre already the “standard” in terms of power level.

you dont need to dwell in the past, nobody here is trying to bring down any class.