PDA

View Full Version : Neptaris sword - eel swarm

Marosok
10-24-2021, 03:03 AM
Hi,

can you change size of each eel in eel swarm (make them bigger), so i can see them coming to target better, or give us text notification/ green icon in hud. I would appreciate this change mostly vs Rahabkor, his body covers entire swarm. Sometimes it is hard to notice small eels coming under boss with all these effects on map.

Thanks

Kenpach1kuys
10-24-2021, 05:38 AM
Cant find my post about it but yeah, what he said.

capeo
10-30-2021, 10:35 AM
Yeah can't see the eels. Would be good if we could proc eels with skill attacks too. Just mindlessly tapping auto attack and not seeing the eels limits what you can do drastically. Not that the weapon is useful in pvp ATM but if it was auto attack is useless since most rogues have 100%+ dodge.

Lug
11-18-2021, 11:10 PM
Hi, I also agree that it would be very helpful if the eel procs were larger and possibly for the eels to appears from a further distance. The issue is also when in parties, that other procs from other weapons tend to mask the eels when it procs.
This is also especially important if you are using a smaller device to play AL.

asommers
11-20-2021, 12:55 AM
Sent this to the art team for review.

-ALS

Aayushh007
11-20-2021, 01:29 AM
Sword proc is v poor to see, nd if there are 2 warrior using neptaris its hard to know which one proc, also eel size are so small that it's barely visible if the team uses pet arcane ability, there's always 100% chances to miss eel proc. Make adjustment with its visibility Ty.
+1