View Full Version : Insomniac

Anti
06-15-2012, 10:49 AM
Just a warning,

Low lvl pvp is a bad place to enter atm

Load of rushers <insomniac> beware

Elegants
06-15-2012, 11:03 AM
AWwwww they are easy... ill b back with my army (; , they good at pretending to b me (;

Anti
06-15-2012, 11:08 AM
If we could only get most of the low lvl twink community to join forces, then they would feel the hate and how we bully them like the way they bully us.

Glwiththat
06-15-2012, 11:12 AM
Me and anti owned them today xD

Plaguemaw
06-15-2012, 11:12 AM
Listen kid, I don't know why you bring your problems with us here into the forums. This is an issue that could surely be settled in game :-)

Don't care for Insomniac or our way of pvp? Toughen up and come have some fun then ;-)

IGN: Sandblast lv17/Plaguemaw lv17

*EDIT* unlike some "pros" in pvp, I won't rush a noob. But if you're well dressed and armed, then all is fair game the way I see it.

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Elegants
06-15-2012, 11:15 AM
lmao divine ,ik ur one of them... Goodluck kid (;

Restlessss
06-15-2012, 11:58 AM
I don't see why there was any need to post about our guild in the forums, but I suppose your entitled to your own opinion.

pvp has made itself up into a game of rules and even fights that all relies on who has the best gear/the most money, I think that is unfair to the new players without as much money as the old players.

I don't think I am or ever will be the best at pvp, but I do intend to play pvp as it should be played, you don't like it? then I suggest when you see <insomniac> under someone's name you should leave that game.

Proud Guild Master of <INSOMNIAC>
Restlessss level 17/ gunmayhem level 18/ hostilecrazy level 22

Have fun in pvp :)

Anti
06-15-2012, 12:13 PM
well we are all entitled to warn the pocket legends players that heavy rushing is in play at low lvl pvp

Advicatus
06-15-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm snakke, advicatus, swag, vveird, etc (it's not a secret guys)

First, they're quite easy. Me and my friends smash them all day, but I like some of them. 1/2 don't talk trash and they just FFA.

Second, anti, just pm me. I we can easily 2v3 them.

Lastly, sandblast, you pmed me crying that all I do is rush and team. After that we 1v1'd and I won 5-1 so be quiet about "too many rules in pvp" when you pmed me about the way I play.

Plaguemaw
06-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Haha man your the biggest crap talker in low lv pvp, I'm one prefers to just kill you aka not a crap talker just ffa.

Bring your friends!

*Edit* appreciate you flaming against us, now our thread gets closed. Guess this discussion is over.

Kixxler
06-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Just smash them. They aren't that good by themselves.

Plaguemaw
06-15-2012, 07:36 PM
I accept your challenge kixxler lmao

Elegants
06-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Haha man your the biggest crap talker in low lv pvp, I'm one prefers to just kill you aka not a crap talker just ffa.

Bring your friends!

*Edit* appreciate you flaming against us, now our thread gets closed. Guess this discussion is over.

U mad bro?:D

razerfingers
06-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Reminds me of the once good i mean horrible guild sleep. It got obliterated after a while but goodluck to you guys that have lroblems with insomniac

Sent using spray paint

Plaguemaw
06-16-2012, 12:14 AM
U mad bro?:D

Lmao I never get mad bro, its a game.

To all of you with your panties in a bunch: it is a game, practice, get better to come kill me. Use your anger as motivation. Bringing true pvp back to life one player at a time.

*edit* yea don't get mad at the game, but if anyone thinks they can blast every obscenity in the book because they lost, that different

Restlessss
06-16-2012, 12:26 AM
See you all in pvp :) have fun

Advicatus
06-16-2012, 02:36 AM
Well how about this? We have a L17 3v3 and end it. I beat you 1v1, so now the only thing to do is 3v3 or 5v5. I'm up for either one. Pm me in game. Plus mayhem we have a competative friendship, I actually respect how you play.

Advicatus
06-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Also I was an officer in sleep, and it ended cause moti and sun quit FYI :P

gundamsone
06-16-2012, 02:54 AM
sleep sit swag gay whats next snake?

nothings going to change

10-0

edit: snake u cant win in game so u take ur fight to the forums *facepalm*

Plaguemaw
06-16-2012, 06:08 AM
Ad I can contact you in game about this, I know we talked about it once but let's make proper arrangements. I cannot take screenshots, so ill ask one of my crew if they are able to.

Which IGN are you going to be on? I know you have many, but I don't need/want them all.

prouzi
06-16-2012, 06:25 AM
Lol insomniac <3

Paladinslaya
06-16-2012, 06:48 AM
Just a warning,

Low lvl pvp is a bad place to enter atm

Load of rushers <insomniac> beware

Ikr i quit on my twink the restless folks ruined my kdr

razerfingers
06-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Also I was an officer in sleep, and it ended cause moti and sun quit FYI :P

Lol RAGE QUIT!!!! :P

Sent using spray paint

Elegants
06-16-2012, 09:34 AM
O gosh lol i smell someone bragging (; .

Ape
06-16-2012, 01:23 PM
i've seen <INSOMNIAC> rushing alot, and i'm getting really sick of this.
If i see them rushing some more i'll pur my officers on it.
If u need help just send me a pm, ign: madeforpk

razurblade
06-16-2012, 01:46 PM
u all sound like babies

Gloks
06-16-2012, 03:27 PM
sleep sit swag gay whats next snake?

nothings going to change

10-0

edit: snake u cant win in game so u take ur fight to the forums *facepalm*

Gun, you leave when you're about to die.
Nothings going to change. *facepalm*
:wink:

Advicatus
06-16-2012, 04:13 PM
^ lol

Plus I have screenshots of my 15 beating him 4-2 even when he did leave xD. But this isn't about him :P
I'm mostly on swag unless I'm using support Mage or something.

Zerious
06-16-2012, 05:03 PM
oddly enough, I was on earlier with my 17 bear. There was no "misconduct" from a couple insomniacs that were on the opposing teams. I feel that this thread was perhaps uncalled for, but if this is what the guild is known for or wishes to be labeled as then so be it. I do not condone public exposure of a guild simply because there are an abundance of rushers in that guild. This is a matter that needs to be settled in-game and if they are being disrespectful and/or unfair to you in anyway, e-mail STS with your problem.

I'm sure you meant well though, so thank you for informing us. I'm sure we'll all be on our guard now. I apologize to any insomiacs who do not follow this convention of rushing and are victim to this exposure.

Late
06-16-2012, 05:07 PM
As long your not a friend, I go all out

gundamsone
06-16-2012, 05:39 PM
So my 16-0 yesterday means nothing and ur 4-2 means everything?

Please post i've been waiting.

And snake if this isn't about me why are you brining it up in every #@%#@% thread i see.

And vvub i applaud u for rushing 15-17s with ur 20 hell bear. *clap clap clap* u accomplished much

Kixxler
06-16-2012, 06:20 PM
I accept your challenge kixxler lmao

LET'S GO! Naw, but I don't have a 17.

Kixxler
06-16-2012, 06:22 PM
So my 16-0 yesterday means nothing and ur 4-2 means everything?

Please post i've been waiting.

And snake if this isn't about me why are you brining it up in every #@%#@% thread i see.

And vvub i applaud u for rushing 15-17s with ur 20 hell bear. *clap clap clap* u accomplished much

Anyone could accomplish what you do with the amount of money you have. Rich kid.

Restlessss
06-16-2012, 06:48 PM
A replie the madeforpk why did you leave our fun little 3v3 FFA not so tough when it's even?
And to the guy Saying we had no misconduct, I thank ÿøû for saying that, but fact it we are a rush guild, I just have times when I really cannot be bothered rushing, all in good fun :)
Have fun In pvp

Zerious
06-16-2012, 06:53 PM
A replie the madeforpk why did you leave our fun little 3v3 FFA not so tough when it's even?
And to the guy Saying we had no misconduct, I thank ÿøû for saying that, but fact it we are a rush guild, I just have times when I really cannot be bothered rushing, all in good fun :)
Have fun In pvp

I have no problem with good-spirited rushers. It's the trash-talking egotistic ones that ruin the fun for me.

Advicatus
06-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Just had our 3v3.
Our team: 10 games.
Your team: 2 games.
Ssss I respect you, but you're friends are just silly :P

I have a few screenshots but forgot to take most. I think sun might have them all, idk yet.

Elegants
06-16-2012, 11:40 PM
Lol insomniac <3

Yoonaa.... dont tell me ur from insiomiac??

gundamsone
06-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Just had our 3v3.
Our team: 10 games.
Your team: 0 games.
snake swag vv I respect you, but you're friends are just silly :P

I have a few screenshots but forgot to take most. I think zetris might have them all, idk yet.

actually on 2nd thoughts i don't respect you. you just brag brag brag about how good you are...wth are you trying to prove? it's just a game stop taking it so seriously

Advicatus
06-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Haha you're just in this to pester me, can I get like an online restraining order please? This is actually getting scary lmao...

Ape
06-17-2012, 01:34 AM
Have fun In pvp

because u guys just stayed lying on the ground...
wasn't fun anymore.

Restlessss
06-17-2012, 04:26 AM
If I recall correctly (which I do) you had 3 players we had 2 we stayed dead for 2 minutes inviting another member, then it happens that all 3 of you were on the ground not getting up? Bit awkward. When it was even you didn't have much to throw at us but words? Have fun in pvp I'll see you next time :)

Restlessss
06-17-2012, 04:28 AM
To be fair first game was 10 our way 8 yours, but you had us after that quiet easily, and the 10/2 you saw how stupid that bird was, it did get booted :)

Glad
06-17-2012, 11:36 AM
ib4l pls

Yich
06-17-2012, 11:42 AM
With all due respect, there are much better rushing guilds out there than Insomniac for you to warn us about, even at this level... As far as Gundamsone, he's just a bit loopy. I really help no one considers him best 17 these days because the guy wont accept a fair 1v1 from anyone who isnt his close friend. Insomniac is pretty good but advicatus and his group can take them in a fair fight. Inb4 lock... I think I will message support about a potential increase in punishment from leaving midfight because the SM3G guild is getting ridiculous...

Zerious
06-17-2012, 12:16 PM
With all due respect, there are much better rushing guilds out there than Insomniac for you to warn us about, even at this level... As far as Gundamsone, he's just a bit loopy. I really help no one considers him best 17 these days because the guy wont accept a fair 1v1 from anyone who isnt his close friend. Insomniac is pretty good but advicatus and his group can take them in a fair fight. Inb4 lock... I think I will message support about a potential increase in punishment from leaving midfight because the SM3G guild is getting ridiculous...

well... SM3G isn't really a threat... but you're entitled to your opinion about the contrast between the two guilds of topic :rolleyes:

gundamsone
06-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Complain more yich all you do is complain complain complain

you keep saying I won't 1v1 you b/c of "x" reasons but I DO 1V1 YOU and you just act like it never happened

ex. some of the excuses you use on me and others when you die

"lag"
"ping"
"you have founders"
"you're a mage" <--- omg a mage of the same lvl beat ur bear ... props to the mage
"orb"
"barrel"
"rush"
"kite"
"YOU MUST USE ____ WEAPON <--- pathetic who are you to decide what weapons the opponent uses
"you switched weapons" <--- props to all pvpers who can mid battle switch weps and win
"you ran my buff"

I have no respect for you as a pvper thus I won't offer you another 1v1 ever again. You can keep running your mouth in game and on the forums about me and I really don't care any more.

HF rushing with snake, entertaining, dtwelve, enes, vveird, vveirdo, vvub, jiven, sunblocks new accs

Zerious
06-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Complain more yich all you do is complain complain complain

you keep saying I won't 1v1 you b/c of "x" reasons but I DO 1V1 YOU and you just act like it never happened

ex. some of the excuses you use on me and others when you die

"lag"
"ping"
"you have founders"
"you're a mage" <--- omg a mage of the same lvl beat ur bear ... props to the mage
"orb"
"barrel"
"rush"
"kite"
"YOU MUST USE ____ WEAPON <--- pathetic who are you to decide what weapons the opponent uses
"you switched weapons" <--- props to all pvpers who can mid battle switch weps and win
"you ran my buff"

I have no respect for you as a pvper thus I won't offer you another 1v1 ever again. You can keep running your mouth in game and on the forums about me and I really don't care any more.

HF rushing with snake, entertaining, dtwelve, enes, vveird, vveirdo, vvub, jiven, sunblocks new accs

i agree and ty :)

Advicatus
06-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Gund is mad :s and he doesn't 1v1. Just doesn't. And when he does fight in a public game, he leaves mid fight so it doesn't show up. Ask anyone in 17 pvp.

This thread is kinda pointless now. Gg insomnia, you guys are pretty okay people.

XghostzX
06-17-2012, 05:15 PM
I don't twink at all, I do end game, give or a take a little 35 twink I use right before a new campaign comes out and all of my gear has been sold. But I gotta say, props to the rushers! The same old 1/1 is annoying enough at end game other than CTF. Someone level has to have rushing!

twinking
06-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Dabolito here. If u wanna fight insomniac. Bring it. Im up for a fight.

twinking
06-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Come on bring it. Im not gonna complain.

Whirlzap
06-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Listen kid, I don't know why you bring your problems with us here into the forums. This is an issue that could surely be settled in game :-)

Don't care for Insomniac or our way of pvp? Toughen up and come have some fun then ;-)

IGN: Sandblast lv17/Plaguemaw lv17

*EDIT* unlike some "pros" in pvp, I won't rush a noob. But if you're well dressed and armed, then all is fair game the way I see it.

Funny how 90% of twinks rush everything they see that isn't using Holiday gear.
Funny thing they don't notice my PvE and PvP/CTF records >.>

twinking
06-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Remember me swag? Me(im dabolito),sunbros,swag,.who else? Point is we 3v3 the insomniacs. We did 12 rounds. We won 10 of them. End of story.
Then at the end they played cheap.

Plaguemaw
06-17-2012, 07:59 PM
@whirl

Who's your twink? I'm assuming you don't have holiday gear based on your comment.

*edit* @ twinking
Is that why your all friendly with us now in game? Don't talk crap on forums then kiss up to us in game man.

twinking
06-17-2012, 08:05 PM
@whirl

Who's your twink? I'm assuming you don't have holiday gear based on your comment.

*edit* @ twinking
Is that why your all friendly with us now in game? Don't talk crap on forums then kiss up to us in game man.

im only nice to some of the insomniacs members. Because some of them actually is nice and respectful. Unlike you.

rinzler
06-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Hi, I'm closing this thread for flaming.

Thanks!

SuperGotenks
06-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Honestly, this is just a flame towards other guilds. Rushing or no rushing. It is not illegal. It's a way of playing and having fun.
The thread should be closed immediately.

Ujustgotnuked
06-18-2012, 03:41 PM
LET'S GO! Naw, but I don't have a 17.

Lol i am so in love with you right now, not in a gay way ^_^

Ujustgotnuked
06-18-2012, 03:42 PM

Thanks!

This thread was really just a warning to new pvpers, but ohh well i suppose it did get a bit out of hand :)

Eric Huang
06-25-2012, 12:50 AM
Ew 痴史吧擬!費勿!
(dont try to use google translate;) you won't figure out anything with it lols)

HunterSLAYER
06-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Lol Eric. I understand Mandarin. You can't fool me XD

Eric ny PvP?

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Renovate
06-25-2012, 05:27 AM
Lol insomniac <3

You're not even playing PL atm -.-

Renovate
06-25-2012, 05:34 AM
Ew 痴史吧擬!費勿!
(dont try to use google translate;) you won't figure out anything with it lols)

Smart guy. Uses other words with the same pronunciation to avoid getting Google Translated.

Eric Huang
06-25-2012, 05:41 AM
Well should I thanks for your admire? Lols
Rusher get rushed that's all :D
@hunterslayer yea why not :P

plmafiaboss
06-25-2012, 11:59 PM
omg someone who understands <3

plmafiaboss
06-26-2012, 12:02 AM

Thanks!why isnt it closed .__. The close thread button broke up with u ;p deniiiied

Paar
06-26-2012, 12:13 AM
._.

Yich
06-28-2012, 06:38 PM
Thread close fail. INB4REALTHREADLOCK

HunterSLAYER
06-29-2012, 01:42 AM
Lmao

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Kraze
06-29-2012, 01:51 AM
Game set match why end game pvp takes the cake

zeus901
08-03-2012, 06:54 PM
there lucky my account got banned because of my brother raging im trying to get it back and this kiddhazard bro

gundamsone
08-03-2012, 08:30 PM
kidd seriously email them ask why they banned you

and we all miss you