PDA

View Full Version : What makes Rahabkor bar fill now?

Thewolfbull
10-25-2021, 11:07 AM
I don't see it in announcements but it isn't how it used to be, maybe the way ekenta/mecharydons bar fills have changed too?

caabarader
10-25-2021, 12:22 PM
I don't see it in announcements but it isn't how it used to be, maybe the way ekenta/mecharydons bar fills have changed too?Did u see it moving? Ekenta were open when it was closed, might be the reason that raha bar is like 5% full.

Enviado de meu M2102J20SG usando o Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
10-25-2021, 12:35 PM
Did u see it moving? Ekenta were open when it was closed, might be the reason that raha bar is like 5% full.

Enviado de meu M2102J20SG usando o TapatalkRahabkor started moving when Ekenta and Mecha were both closed yesterday. Other than that, its also odd how both Ekenta and Mecha rapidly moved and filled the remaining bar in a cpl of hours. So.. smth def changed with the opening process for all bars, which is great i guess, it barely opened since the expansion from the lack of activity of the new maps.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

caabarader
10-25-2021, 12:40 PM
Rahabkor started moving when Ekenta and Mecha were both closed yesterday. Other than that, its also odd how both Ekenta and Mecha rapidly moved and filled the remaining bar in a cpl of hours. So.. smth def changed with the opening process for all bars, which is great i guess, it barely opened since the expansion from the lack of activity for the new maps.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkWow i see, ty, thats's a good news if intended.

Enviado de meu M2102J20SG usando o Tapatalk

Switchback
10-25-2021, 12:43 PM
Me and a team spammed all the maps, mostly just bosses. It seemed to fill Rahab. This was right before all the bars filled.