PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek at the Coming Star Legends Infested Deck Event

Pages : 1 [2]

octavos
06-29-2012, 03:05 PM
I cant imagine what is contained in this update that is taking so long.
What bug causes this much delay.
This is more delay than apply usually causes.

I can only assume that the developers forgot how to properly code for this game since they haven't touched it in 6 months.
If you don't use it you lose it!

haha
woof

I was wondering the same...but PL has 1000's more players so yea...the "horse with the better winning streak always gets better food....First"
This is why Techo is fixing and adding content to PL. Don't fret on it to much...I have found other ways to pass the time.

Heres a post a while ago.

Thanks for your patience guys :) I'm planning to have an exclusive look at the coming Prometheus Event before the weekend and more info on the next level cap raise and Scorn Act II in the near future.

Devs know content is king...but when the prince is neglected...he finds his queen in another castle.
...but.....I have a queen and....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5IVuN1N6-Y&feature=related

akfury
06-29-2012, 03:18 PM
I feel so neglected :( I remember when we would get updates every couple months

Theminecraft
06-29-2012, 03:39 PM

Same :distress:

Cahaun
06-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Yea and we thought those updates took forever...

Asavadale
06-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Imma Die If The Event Doesn't Start Soon :c

Commanderkeen
06-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Boom...but that was me taking out a squid in my head. My head exploded long ago... ;)

So that's how you became a ghost I have always wondered...

Cephei
06-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Im losing hope that the Event will come soon... -.-

TheRook
06-29-2012, 05:24 PM
So they do a update to pl with balloons but still noda on sl we really are the red headed step children

ArtofWar
06-29-2012, 05:31 PM

same :distress:

ArtStar
06-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Lolol amazing.

Shaocalur
06-29-2012, 05:56 PM
So they do a update to pl with balloons but still noda on sl we really are the red headed step children

Updates are like dirty diaper changes. DL is the newborn so gets them often. PL is the oldest sibling who wears adult diapers. 0_o And SL is the middle child who get hand me down items from the older sibling.

Deja vu, I think I said this before...

akfury
06-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Updates are like dirty diaper changes. DL is the newborn so gets them often. PL is the oldest sibling who wears adult diapers. 0_o And SL is the middle child who get hand me down items from the older sibling.

Deja vu, I think I said this before...

yep this is how i look at it we get dirty diapers from dl and hand me downs from pl... such a sad family situation

markymarx
06-29-2012, 06:27 PM
It's cool pant vanities aren't here yet, it is something sl will keep in their sleeves but a pack vanity such as a squid buddy but instead a pyro buddy to complement the flamethrower . Or even a fireman hat would be interesting or a waterhose shield lol. Saluting all firemen out there !
;)

Rawrimafish
06-29-2012, 06:54 PM
the new lvl cap update will have from l41 to 56! lol

Zaonabiuibil
06-29-2012, 07:14 PM
the new lvl cap update will have from l41 to 56! lol

That should cover up some of the waiting... SOME.

akfury
06-29-2012, 07:16 PM

thats a little out of perportion dont you think lol

Zaonabiuibil
06-29-2012, 07:22 PM
thats a little out of perportion dont you think lol

You're right. It's much too little! Lol

akfury
06-29-2012, 07:25 PM
You're right. It's much too little! Lol

exactly

McBain
06-30-2012, 02:23 AM
So has this egg thing happened or not happened yet? I'm so out of touch with SL.

Seiyen
06-30-2012, 02:24 AM
Nope it didnt happened.....:mad:

-Raghav

HunterSLAYER
06-30-2012, 02:50 AM
So has this egg thing happened or not happened yet? I'm so out of touch with SL.

Nope it didnt happened.....:mad:

-Raghav

It hasn't started yet. Probably the event will start after like another two mths lol with all these suggestions and bug fixing @,@

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

*Zero*
06-30-2012, 07:47 AM
Now it seems its been pushed till 4th of July week. And this coming Friday will be SL 1 year Birthday. Is there gonna be a event for it?

Seiyen
06-30-2012, 07:50 AM
They can barely give us prometheus event n u askin for b'day party lol....

-Raghav

HunterSLAYER
06-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Now it seems its been pushed till 4th of July week. And this coming Friday will be SL 1 year Birthday. Is there gonna be a event for it?

Simple. Gibber will roam around Blackstar giving out little birthday party hats(i have no problem with reused PL Birthday hats lol).

Shaocalur
06-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Yeah, SL is in need of a diaper change.

^ Epic metaphor :cool:

Imma keep talking about dirty diapers until it stop smelling like how it does and gets changed.

Deathpunch
06-30-2012, 03:21 PM

You're not the only one who seems to be out of touch with SL. Starting to get a little ridiculous now.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Kain Legacy
06-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Sometimes being negative means no update at all. But still as long as we GET an update I'm alright. It's not easy coding in so much, and I appreciate the hard work Gibber and everyone els at STS is putting forth. Along with the patience that some players are giving. So Gibber, take your time and let's all be patient and get an event update that has little to no bug. Kay?

Cahaun
06-30-2012, 03:29 PM

You're not the only one who seems to be out of touch with SL. Starting to get a little ridiculous now.

-----
Even I'm out of touch of Star Legends. I'm getting less and less active every week. Oh look Skyrim. *walks away*

leaf420
06-30-2012, 08:28 PM
STS, Epic fail.
Don't produce more games if you cannot update your current ones in a timely manner. The lack of content could be excusable if there were a line of communication established with your current player base. Epic fail there too. I'm sad i invested any money into this game, as i can see I've reached a wall where there simply isn't anything else to do.(i have all 3 classes max leveled) You've established a precedent on the amount of time it takes to produce more content, and it simply isn't one i can justify spending my time waiting for. Shame on you Space Time Studios, you guys have dropped the ball.

Ardon
06-30-2012, 08:31 PM
STS, Epic fail.
Don't produce more games if you cannot update your current ones in a timely manner. The lack of content could be excusable if there were a line of communication established with your current player base. Epic fail there too. I'm sad i invested any money into this game, as i can see I've reached a wall where there simply isn't anything else to do.(i have all 3 classes max leveled) You've established a precedent on the amount of time it takes to produce more content, and it simply isn't one i can justify spending my time waiting for. Shame on you Space Time Studios, you guys have dropped the ball.

QFT

Deathpunch
07-01-2012, 02:01 AM
STS, Epic fail.

QFT

-----

Seiyen
07-01-2012, 03:00 AM
STS, Epic fail.

QFT
(Wat does qft means? )

-Raghav

Corpser
07-01-2012, 03:41 AM
QFT
(Wat does qft means? )

-Raghav
i googled it

it said quoted for truth or quit Friggen talking

flashbackflip
07-01-2012, 06:08 AM
I was optimistic

I was supportive

I was angry

I was sad

I was impatient

I was making drama

I was supportive again

Now this all seems just freakin surreal

Do I care any more? Yes, I do.

But I do so in advance

If this update really gonna be as sparkling and cool as Gibber promises - this will partly restore my faith in STS

But to earn my TRUST back - there should be established sustainable communication link between devs and players!

If it's too hard for Sam to do it alone - then hire more ppl - it's not a profession that needs serious qualification! A person can discuss plans with devs and post this info. I think almost any of us could do all this using Skype-calls with devs once a week

Such a comm-link will inform community on stuff happening with game and thus provide understanding and peace to everyone

Rawrimafish
07-01-2012, 02:21 PM

hmm
41 to 71?

Deathpunch
07-01-2012, 03:38 PM
hmm
41 to 71?

30 level grind on 5 new maps? No thank you.

-----

Shaocalur
07-01-2012, 07:38 PM
30 level grind on 5 new maps? No thank you.

-----

Yeah I'm with you there...

akfury
07-02-2012, 12:02 AM
looks like im going to miss the event thank sts... im leaving Monday for camp ill be back Saturday lets hope i get to smash some eggs :/

Deathpunch
07-02-2012, 02:24 AM
looks like im going to miss the event thank sts... im leaving Monday for camp ill be back Saturday lets hope i get to smash some eggs :/

We'll probably still be waiting. Take your time.

-----

Luxury
07-02-2012, 04:28 AM
When is the cap update coming ? Another 5 months its gonna be a year!!!

HunterSLAYER
07-02-2012, 05:19 AM
When is the cap update coming ? Another 5 months its gonna be a year!!!

In 3012.

Cero
07-02-2012, 05:43 AM
Pffffff

Zaonabiuibil
07-02-2012, 06:25 AM
Pffffff

Now I know why you named your alt that. Agreed. Pfffffff.

Cero
07-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Now I know why you named your alt that. Agreed. Pfffffff.

it was mainly bcos i was piss at pvp, but im good now.

at update. pffffff

OvigorothO
07-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Just downloaded tapatalk for my ipod and its probably half as good as the android version...

ArtStar
07-02-2012, 03:27 PM
This thread and the Gibber thread crack me up, just go back and read the mood change of everyones posts as we wait longer xD
I just cried laughing lololol.

octavos
07-02-2012, 03:30 PM
This thread and the Gibber thread crack me up, just go back and read the mood change of everyones posts as we wait longer xD
I just cried laughing lololol.

its like, yay, awwww, yay again, mad, yay again....and now its sizzlein.
lol...I guess after a few weeks, people wont post at all.

Slowly people will just give up...and find something else to do instead of scouting the forums for news. I kinda did...im playing star craft 2...the editor is to die for.

ArtStar
07-02-2012, 03:36 PM
its like, yay, awwww, yay again, mad, yay again....and now its sizzlein.
lol...I guess after a few weeks, people wont post at all.

Exactly! XD I love it, the devs are probably ROFLMAO in the studios.
They come here to have a laugh, and then go back to AL.

Although I have a sneaking suspicion it is coming tomorrow, lol but dont take my word for it.

octavos
07-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Although I have a sneaking suspiciou it is coming tomorrow, lol but dont teak my word for it.
At this point when it happens, it happens. Im not in anticipation as I once was. I hope the wait was worth it tho, for the people that are sad/angry I mean.

ArtStar
07-02-2012, 03:49 PM
At this point when it happens, it happens. Im not in anticipation as I once was. I hope the wait was worth it tho, for the people that are sad/angry I mean.

Oh yeah I am at that point too, I just have a sneaky suspicion because of what Cinco said about Tuesdays.
I am not waiting anymore, this is all pretty hilarious now, and it will be even more hilarious when the updates come.
Because no matter what comes.. You know it won't be worth the wait for half the people.

*Zero*
07-02-2012, 03:50 PM
I honestly don't think its tomorrow. Probably after the 4th of July.

ArtStar
07-02-2012, 03:52 PM
I honestly don't think its tomorrow. Probably after the 4th of July.

You are probably right, ha ha well like I said in my next post I only have that suspicion cause of Cinco.
Thanks Cinco! Now every Tuesday I will be suspecting something good x)

XxReiReixX
07-02-2012, 09:54 PM
You are probably right, ha ha well like I said in my next post I only have that suspicion cause of Cinco.
Thanks Cinco! Now every Tuesday I will be suspecting something good x)

lol... It's true! rubies come from Teusdays! lol... that doesn't make sense... sooo.. i gotta Q.. what's so special about this? you only get flame thrower? or.. do you get special vanity too.. just wondering..

ArtStar
07-03-2012, 12:24 AM
lol... It's true! rubies come from Teusdays! lol... that doesn't make sense... sooo.. i gotta Q.. what's so special about this? you only get flame thrower? or.. do you get special vanity too.. just wondering..

It is special because it will be the first free content event in a long time, and if we kill 2m eggs we get a special pulsar rifle lolol. did you not watch the vid? :p

Cero
07-03-2012, 05:39 AM
Pffffff

Zaonabiuibil
07-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Pffffff

QFT

*Zero*
07-03-2012, 09:32 AM
QFT

^_^

Elf-Orc-Naga
07-05-2012, 07:36 AM
here is the news:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?62160-Star-Legends-Infested-Deck-Update

Cahaun
07-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Nothing new yet, but Bootcamp is in SL now so I'm satisfied for now.

~A~
07-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Ya...bootcamp is fun

Seiyen
07-09-2012, 03:12 AM
WE WANT IT! NOW

-Raghav

HunterSLAYER
07-09-2012, 03:48 AM
6 more days huh

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Xxsabre
07-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Is the rifle gonna be any good

Deathpunch
07-09-2012, 08:26 PM

Idk, but I hope the designers make it look different than all the others. Most of the rifles in the game are fairly interchangeable, looks wise, other than the 40 rifle and the scavenger rifle. Oops, make that Skavengr rifle.

-----

Shaocalur
07-09-2012, 08:34 PM

I wouldn't get my hopes up. It's a "community" rifle meaning even L1's can use it. So it can't be that strong. But then again it could always be like in DL, certain weapons are the same but when you receive them at certain levels they have certain stats. For example, id you get this rifle and your level 29 the stats would be different for it if you received it at say, level 40.

akfury
07-09-2012, 08:50 PM
I wouldn't get my hopes up. It's a "community" rifle meaning even L1's can use it. So it can't be that strong. But then again it could always be like in DL, certain weapons are the same but when you receive them at certain levels they have certain stats. For example, id you get this rifle and your level 29 the stats would be different for it if you received it at say, level 40.

that sounds nice

Mitchturbo
07-09-2012, 09:26 PM

Hope so :-)

Zaonabiuibil
07-09-2012, 09:37 PM

or better yet... VANITY WEAP!

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Eh...maybe for cappers but not tradable ones...

XxReiReixX
07-09-2012, 10:34 PM
or better yet... VANITY WEAP!

yes! that would be nice!

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 10:40 PM
It would so epic.xD

TheRajX
07-10-2012, 12:09 AM
As long as noobs don't spam in blackstar I'm ok with a flamethrower. The particles that some players give out already make me lag, the last thing i need is for a level 12 engi to start running around pets and firing a flamethrower with his friends to create even more lag.

Deathpunch
07-10-2012, 12:22 AM
As long as noobs don't spam in blackstar I'm ok with a flamethrower. The particles that some players give out already make me lag, the last thing i need is for a level 12 engi to start running around pets and firing a flamethrower with his friends to create even more lag.

Then you're gonna be out of luck. At 5 plat, just about everyone is gonna have a flamethrower.

-----

HunterSLAYER
07-10-2012, 02:16 AM
Then you're gonna be out of luck. At 5 plat, just about everyone is gonna have a flamethrower.

-----

So ill create five new alts and add the therajx....once approved, I'll use the free ten plat to buy a flamethrower for each of them, join therajx's map, and simultaneously fry all de vular eggs.
How's that for lag?

Jkjk im not serious.

LightPurple
07-10-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm sure the devs have thought of a way to not allow anyone to mass produce alt's to buy 20 flamethrowers and black market then later :) but we will just have to wait and see what's in stored

akfury
07-10-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm sure the devs have thought of a way to not allow anyone to mass produce alt's to buy 20 flamethrowers and black market then later :) but we will just have to wait and see what's in stored

they wont be tradable

Chainriper
07-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Will the lvl cap also be raised??

HunterSLAYER
07-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Will the lvl cap also be raised??

Nope. Gibber hasn't mentioned anything about it yet...

Seiyen
07-12-2012, 01:52 AM
*Yawns*
Flamethrowers :rolleyes:

-Raghav

akfury
07-12-2012, 03:14 PM
this is taking forever...

Ardon
07-12-2012, 05:57 PM
this is taking forever...

Forever comes earlier than this sl update

*Zero*
07-13-2012, 06:29 AM
I wished the devs would close these threads. I just wanna know "Got any cheese with that wine?"

Exion
07-13-2012, 07:25 AM
There are devs in this forum?

Seiyen
07-13-2012, 08:51 AM
There are devs in this forum?

Who do u think created this thread?

-Raghav

Xxsabre
07-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Ive only popd 432 so far

HunterSLAYER