PDA

View Full Version : Baylakks contest winners!!!!

Baylakk
06-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Ok guys here are the ones that i think put in the most time and effort and came out with a good result.

1st place: Renovate - reward 500,000

2nd place: Suntv - reward 250,000

3rd place: Ujustgotnuked - reward 125,000

Congratz to winners! Ill be farming some more for some more contest soon!!

Suntv
06-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Yay, 2nd :) and very happy!!

:rugby:

Jugernugetx
06-15-2012, 06:54 PM
???
/endsense

Renovate
06-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Wooooooottttttt!!!!!!!!!

#I'm leveling Fallenzeus :)

Overkillzzz
06-15-2012, 11:17 PM
i knew i would lose :o but gratz to the winners!

Ujustgotnuked
06-16-2012, 03:21 AM
Yay i just found the thread and saw my name there :) thanks baylakk ive never had so much money all at the same time before :) gratz to all the other winners and hard luck to the contestants who didnt win, i tought all the pictures were really good and so much effort by everyone and baylakk u can add any of the characters in my signature or ill add you ok?

Renovate
06-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Thanks a lot Baylakk :) Good luck farming :D

Baylakk
06-16-2012, 10:11 AM
So i have given the reward tk Renovate and Suntv already but Ujustgotnuked i have not yet.

I am leaving right now on a 7 day vacation without wi-fi so i will not be able to give Ujustgotnuked your prize until i get back..

Sorry you have to wait Ujustgotnuked :(

Ujustgotnuked
06-16-2012, 12:28 PM
NO!!!!! Its not my fault i live in a different time regen :( i have a life and i wanna live it....

KingFu
06-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Pardon my asking, but were the entries supposed to be drawn/created by the person enterring? Or could you grab a picture off google and enter it into the contest?

Suntv
06-16-2012, 04:38 PM
You had to draw it yourself...

KingFu
06-16-2012, 04:46 PM
I found Nuke's online...On Xtremely90's Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=206699489384542&set=a.174154702639021.60421.174149752639516&type=3

Wanted to make sure it wasn't allowed before I posted, some contests have some weird rules lol...

Suntv
06-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Well then you found what I suspected, but didn't find. Baylakk is away for a week, so I guess we'll have to wait for a new 3rd place (unless Ujustgotnuked=Xtremely90)? Good work Mystical!

Renovate
06-17-2012, 04:26 AM
125k just for downloading and uploading? Whoah..
Nuke why so desperate for money? That's against the rules of the contest..

#Actually i doubted that too :p My senses told me that :D
## Baylakk actually said "here are the ones that i think put in the most time and effort and came out with a good result." Really :/

Ujustgotnuked
06-17-2012, 06:14 AM
I KNOW but i drew it and took a pic on ipad and i tried photobucket but it didnt work on the ipad so i couldnt post my sketches, anyways my pic looks exactly like it and i even drew an armor and helm, if i can find a way to post it here from ipad i would but right now i cant. U won 500k if i did i would be happy BUT NO u had to ruin my prize....ur so mean and yeah i did put alot of time and effort, into the drawing i cant post. You really upset me by ruining it

Ujustgotnuked
06-17-2012, 06:18 AM
If anyone can tell me a way to post pics from ipads then please tell me, i really want this money

Renovate
06-17-2012, 07:10 AM
Instructions on how to upload pictures from IDevices were mentioned in Baylakk's post, and nope I didn't ruin your prize cause it isn't your prize in the first place. You simply downloaded the picture and uploaded it on Baylakk's post so you shouldn't say " ruin my prize ". Yes, I'm proud of winning the 500k and you would be, too, if you didn't copy.

Ujustgotnuked
06-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Wow ur blind i clearly said photobucket isnt working for my ipad and photobucket is part of his demonstration

Renovate
06-18-2012, 04:59 AM
I'm blind? If photobucket doesn't work for you it's none of my business then. But Baylakk CLEARLY said that the Vanity item must be drawn or created by individuals who wish to take part in the contest. Even if you couldn't upload it you should ask for help, not just download other's pictures and use them as yourselves.

Ujustgotnuked
06-18-2012, 05:54 AM
I did ask for help :/ im not getting any and btw i didnt just ask help now, but i asked help from my friends even before i uploaded that pic

KingFu
06-18-2012, 05:47 PM
One question. How'd you manage to enter the one you copied? You used an IMG code and uploaded that image to Photobucket, yet you say you had trouble with it. The image was saved as something like "Baylakkscontestentry", so you had to have uploaded it to Photobucket yourself since it's saved as that name. You could have just as easily done the same with your entry. I didn't ruin "your prize", you ruined it yourself. Trying to get credit, and rewarded for someone else's work is called plagiarism, in other words, stealing.

Overkillzzz
06-19-2012, 02:21 AM
One question. How'd you manage to enter the one you copied? You used an IMG code and uploaded that image to Photobucket, yet you say you had trouble with it. The image was saved as something like "Baylakkscontestentry", so you had to have uploaded it to Photobucket yourself since it's saved as that name. You could have just as easily done the same with your entry. I didn't ruin "your prize", you ruined it yourself. Trying to get credit, and rewarded for someone else's work is called plagiarism, in other words, stealing.

Agreed. Stealing other peoples artwork is just as illegal as stealing candy.. You shouldn't be doing that, also when u were saying baylakk is racist to pets, dude thats just rude nuke..

Ujustgotnuked
06-19-2012, 04:11 AM
Agreed. Stealing other peoples artwork is just as illegal as stealing candy.. You shouldn't be doing that, also when u were saying baylakk is racist to pets, dude thats just rude nuke..

The racist was just a joke, and btw mystical i did that on my computer but i cant take pics of my drawing on the computer, and overkillzzz theres nothing illegal about that, its not stealing, its using it as a contest entry for a GAME.....if the person that made
It is looking at this i have to say well done for this piece of art, ur a really good artist and i hope this doesnt get out of hand.....i doubt hes even reading this tho :/ but fine baylakk do whatever u want, give it to another person i dont care anymore, im just a silly young boy desperate for money :( go give the money to somebody who deserves it. Im sorry everyone
For being so foolish and i wish good luck to the winners and whoever will win the 3rd prize.....bye

Renovate
06-19-2012, 06:09 AM

O.O I don't understand a single thing about the IMG code , Photobucket and stuff :p That was just so confusing.

Ujustgotnuked
06-19-2012, 10:29 AM
O.O I don't understand a single thing about the IMG code , Photobucket and stuff :p That was just so confusing.

Ikr lol

Noodleleg
06-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Why don't we just announce a new winner ;)
Oh, it's plagiarism by the way...

Rauekat
06-25-2012, 12:31 PM
gratz to all winners!

Ujustgotnuked
06-28-2012, 05:33 AM
Why don't we just announce a new winner ;)
Oh, it's plagiarism by the way...

Whats plagiarism?....if i spelt it right