PDA

View Full Version : Lich bugged?

Naaabmage
10-26-2021, 02:47 PM
Hi all I was trying to help guild mates do new lich aps...but lich wouldnt change color...he stayed purple ffs...so we tried everything before giving up...we ended up reset lich to see if he would go yellow shield....after we reset we tried multiple times to get him to go yellow shield and NOPE he stayed purple...he stayed purple after so many try so I think its bugged ...now me and my guildie are missing materials for the totem we wasted and our time... @cinco can u look into this? Ty

Thewolfbull
10-26-2021, 03:11 PM
Same thing happened to me the first time but we did it wrong, you need to wait a very long time and not do a lot of damage, it took like 20 minutes but it eventually worked.

Happilyanonymous
10-26-2021, 03:15 PM
Yes and u cant die or reset it either. Low damage forever till it changes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Naaabmage
10-26-2021, 03:40 PM
Ok well if this is happening to others can we get it fixed? Cus if sometimes ppl must wait 20 mins or half hour I bet that wasnt intended

Paktwo
10-26-2021, 07:38 PM
Lich need to step n black to remove shield and u step to light

Nexior
10-27-2021, 12:02 AM
Ok well if this is happening to others can we get it fixed? Cus if sometimes ppl must wait 20 mins or half hour I bet that wasnt intendedStart to hit lich , after few %hp boss will change color . If u all team stand in place with no pet and do nothing u can do that aps 4ever ;)

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka