PDA

View Full Version : Expensive PVP Elite Gear Concept

Snuffshow
06-16-2012, 02:31 AM
Hi my main is Sithstress and she loves to Pvp.

I would love to see some Pvp currency system to encourage us to play against each other.

Nothing looks and feels better than Pvp Elite Gear. Yes we grind for gold
For Vanities But to have some special Vanities that you Literally Killed alot of people for makes the
Accomplishment more unique
Compared to the Old gold grind.

Add a Pvp Vanity Store

Maybe adding Different varieties of vanities that look awesome as seperate peices.

But also unlocking the whole set of a certain pvp vanity that gives a special Aura lets say a Reaper shadow looming above the toon making him/her look like a person not to mess with to newbies.

Special dyes to really personalise the gear.

Pvp elite emotes maybe.

Currency could be farmed by winning matches, Kills, Kill streaks, Flag captures, Flag recoveries, combo kill streaks, assists and much more.

And Obviously all the Vanity Gears will Be expensive and I mean very very very very expensive. They are elite not something some noob can grind in a couple of weeks, I mean veterans that have slain thousands of lost souls and claimed what is rightfully theirs even Platinum will be very deep for these vanities.

BECAUSE... They're simply to Die for.

Maybe there could be other things to add please this is open for discussion I would love feed back. And if you think this is lame give me a good reason please.

nz_tonyjin88
06-16-2012, 06:20 AM
I like the sound of dye

Xionskull
06-16-2012, 06:25 AM
Well there is a achievement system coming with the new humania update. It could hold some of the pvp vanities but im quite sure it will hold a title that you can use.

Floating
06-16-2012, 02:20 PM
If there was a pvp vanity store, something that has been proposed in dl sl and pl before, many people would cry because "it would be unfair" to have some vanities when others cant due to kills. As I pvp I would love such a system but think about the others...

Snuffshow
06-16-2012, 08:59 PM
If there was a pvp vanity store, something that has been proposed in dl sl and pl before, many people would cry because "it would be unfair" to have some vanities when others cant due to kills. As I pvp I would love such a system but think about the others...

Lol yeah yhur right about that lol
Maybe adding a Ranking system would solve that, it would also Encourage gamers to Pvp alot more and also cherry pop that noobness, cause with Rank comes experience, adding Vanities by tier Rank would definetly encourage people that love pvp to go for the Elite gear.

Also Fairness lol lets bring up the cost of Noresferatu vanity and all the other vanities in the same priceline and compareto this concept which would be more fair? (A) Buying your Achievement (B) Earning it in Blood lol

Snuffshow
06-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Thanks for all your input guys, Keep it. Coming.

heypeo
06-16-2012, 09:36 PM
That would be kool but ima go with floating on this.

Floating
06-17-2012, 02:12 AM
Thanks for all your input guys, Keep it. Coming.

Please try to not doublepost :P Such ideas have been proposed on SL and PL too. Making them live would be very easy looking at the ease with which devs can bring designed items in the game. So, from my standpoint, they have their reasons to not make them exist yet, one of which would be high community drama

Snuffshow
06-17-2012, 04:51 AM
Owell soz only joined the forum recently and only for Dark Legends, what concepts they had in PL and SL similar or not, I didnt know but yeah IDC for those games and wouldnt look in their forums for the same concept anyways, like I sed Im in this for DL only at the moment. But if its conflicting with the devs then maybe they can do what they do and shut down the thread but until then Ima just leave it open.

Floating
06-17-2012, 06:01 AM
Owell soz only joined the forum recently and only for Dark Legends, what concepts they had in PL and SL similar or not, I didnt know but yeah IDC for those games and wouldnt look in their forums for the same concept anyways, like I sed Im in this for DL only at the moment. But if its conflicting with the devs then maybe they can do what they do and shut down the thread but until then Ima just leave it open.

NO no XD I am just saying that it has been proposed and they must have some certain reason to not do it :P Don't take it so seriously

Snuffshow
06-18-2012, 03:23 AM
Lol i'd be lying if i sed I wasnt lol. But yeah they gotta at least bring something out for us die hard pvper's, but i kinda understand that if they did do it , SL n PL will be moaning wheres theres lol. So it'll be a big deal of a job, with a not so sure garuntee onproductivity. But DL would have the most potential to make some really Sick looking armor, with the theme n all. Just saying it has more potential than the others.
Lol thats just my opinion anyway.

Floating
06-18-2012, 03:34 AM
Lol i'd be lying if i sed I wasnt lol. But yeah they gotta at least bring something out for us die hard pvper's, but i kinda understand that if they did do it , SL n PL will be moaning wheres theres lol. So it'll be a big deal of a job, with a not so sure garuntee onproductivity. But DL would have the most potential to make some really Sick looking armor, with the theme n all. Just saying it has more potential than the others.
Lol thats just my opinion anyway.

Pl and SL have already some sick looking armors ^.^ But we will also have for reaching the lvl cap :)