PDA

View Full Version : For those inquiring minds...

CrimsonTider
06-16-2012, 06:43 AM
I have recieved quiye a few pm's in-game as to my "status" in PL and increased activity on the forums. After much delibiration and countless "We miss you!" Pm's, I have decided to come out of retirement. ;) I have close friends whom I have missed dearly and some who I never got the chance to know and would like to. My playing time will not be like it was before, but you will see me on quite a bit at first as I gave away everyhing I had when I quite and am trying to rebuild my gold and stash from scratch. :D

A few things about me during my absence:

- I have become a Halo freak! My kids and I play all the time and hold our own tourneys. It is a lot of fun for us to get a few laughs.

- I have finally began to train for my first triathalon and Mud Run! A Mud Run is a 5k run through the woods with military style obstacles every so often. Should be fun!

- My wife and I have been quite the concert junkies in the past few weeks. We attended the Brothers of the Sun tour two weekends ago and have seen Foreigner (last Sat) and the Goo Goo Dolls (last night.) We have tickets for Def Leppard/Poison and Motley Crue/Kiss next month. Yes, I am a child of the 80's! ;)

As many of you remember, I left PL to refocus. I spent way too much time playing the game we all love and it came with a huge price. I come back with a few words of wisdom: don't forget your family or yourself. It is easy to get wrapped up in something and not realize how much time you are actually wasting. Put down your phone/tablet from time to time and spend time with your family. Get outside and do something good for your heart and body! Life is much shorter than you realize and I promise you you will be much happier if you place a greater emphasis on RL than worrying about how much pixel gold you have.

Good to he back and thank you for all the kind words while I was away!

ROLL TIDE!!

JaytB
06-16-2012, 06:49 AM
As said in game already, welcome back noob! :p

Coke
06-16-2012, 07:00 AM
I have recieved quiye a few pm's in-game as to my "status" in PL and increased activity on the forums. After much delibiration and countless "We miss you!" Pm's, I have decided to come out of retirement. ;) I have close friends whom I have missed dearly and some who I never got the chance to know and would like to. My playing time will not be like it was before, but you will see me on quite a bit at first as I gave away everyhing I had when I quite and am trying to rebuild my gold and stash from scratch. :D

A few things about me during my absence:

- I have become a Halo freak! My kids and I play all the time and hold our own tourneys. It is a lot of fun for us to get a few laughs.

- I have finally began to train for my first triathalon and Mud Run! A Mud Run is a 5k run through the woods with military style obstacles every so often. Should be fun!

- My wife and I have been quite the concert junkies in the past few weeks. We attended the Brothers of the Sun tour two weekends ago and have seen Foreigner (last Sat) and the Goo Goo Dolls (last night.) We have tickets for Def Leppard/Poison and Motley Crue/Kiss next month. Yes, I am a child of the 80's! ;)

As many of you remember, I left PL to refocus. I spent way too much time playing the game we all love and it came with a huge price. I come back with a few words of wisdom: don't forget your family or yourself. It is easy to get wrapped up in something and not realize how much time you are actually wasting. Put down your phone/tablet from time to time and spend time with your family. Get outside and do something good for your heart and body! Life is much shorter than you realize and I promise you you will be much happier if you place a greater emphasis on RL than worrying about how much pixel gold you have.

Good to he back and thank you for all the kind words while I was away!

ROLL TIDE!!

LOL! That 5k Mud run sounds like a laugh! :D

ZHEOTARE
06-16-2012, 07:59 AM
Welcome back!!

RedRyder
06-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Welcom back you crazy old timer!

Oldcoot
06-16-2012, 08:03 AM
Thumbs up! And roll tide!!

Cahaun
06-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Welcome back! :)

Rauekat
06-16-2012, 09:15 AM
is the race called the Warrior Dash? Or the Tough Mudder?

Pandamoni
06-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Welcome back, Crim!

CrimsonTider
06-16-2012, 10:43 AM
is the race called the Warrior Dash? Or the Tough Mudder?
Thanks guys for the kind words! Just remember, Max, I'm not as old as Ikungfugeezer... hehe! :p

@Rauekat - it is along the same lines as the Warrior and Tough Mudder but it is held by a local organization and not as "well known." If I survive this one then I will definately try the more recognized races.

TANKKAAR
06-16-2012, 10:47 AM
Hey old man! Glad to see your still kicking :p hope we get to catch up IG!

CrimsonTider
06-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Hey old man! Glad to see your still kicking :p hope we get to catch up IG!

Holla anytime! I can always pick another expert mercher's brain! Seriously... we need to catch up. Hope all is well bro!

Lowlyspy
06-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Haha bout time you made it official. Nice to see you ingame again, and just in time for Humania (coincedence? o.O). Cheers bud.

Rauekat
06-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Thanks guys for the kind words! Just remember, Max, I'm not as old as Ikungfugeezer... hehe! :p

@Rauekat - it is along the same lines as the Warrior and Tough Mudder but it is held by a local organization and not as "well known." If I survive this one then I will definately try the more recognized races.

ya dude after that try the warrior dash, and if ur man enough the tough mudder. I did the Warrior Dash..... a blast! not man enough for tough mudder though lol chickened out

CrimsonTider
06-16-2012, 07:36 PM
@Lowly - Thanks bud! Kinda hard to sneak around in game huh? LOL

@Rauekat - my run is on August 10th. I'll have to look and see what is around here after that. I believe there is a Tough Mudderr in October close to me. I'll make sure to post pictures and results when it's over. ;)

Siejo
06-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Glad to have you back ^_^

Matutd
06-16-2012, 08:27 PM
We gotta put up with you again? :/
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff497/matutd/ae65548d.jpg

Fao
06-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Welcome back Crimson! Glad to see you've come back, and not only comeback, but you brought wise words with you! Haha:)

CodyBearr
06-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Nice Goo Goo Dolls and now Crue/Kiss concert! Lucky

Physiologic
06-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Welcome back man!

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/brace-yourselves-im-coming.jpg

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-17-2012, 06:12 AM
I agreed on you about RL!!! I felt too much emotion on your words! Thanks and WB!

CrimsonTider
06-17-2012, 06:39 AM
Thanks guys! But why do I have to be the guy who gets his head chopped off?? LOL

Floating
06-17-2012, 06:51 AM
Crimson is back. YEH. Crimson is back! YEH. Crimson is back! YEH. .......

Welcome back crim! Cot lost its soul without u ^.^