PDA

View Full Version : 81 Mage Gun After Update

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 12:34 PM
I do not like this one bit cool we got some changes I’ve been waiting you changed the damage on gun which is fine I dig it but proc chance is god awful literally and you guys didn’t even specify that in the update I know for a fact gun procs after 1-2 charge shots before update now takes way more to proc I’m fine with the gun not doing a lot of damage but neeeeds proccc chance sts you fixed bow and ruined gun cmon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
10-28-2021, 12:37 PM
Proc rates for all the weapons were made the same. This info was in the update.

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 12:45 PM

No cinco that doesn’t make it better bow procs on basic attacks meaning easier to proc gun takes extra charges as I’m seeing right now in pvp bow procs before gun a has aoe 1 shot

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 12:47 PM

The proc chance is most definitely not the same for all weapons daggers proc one charge and I just put 7 charges into this guy and no proc come on dude

Cinco
10-28-2021, 12:51 PM
The proc chance is most definitely not the same for all weapons daggers proc one charge and I just put 7 charges into this guy and no proc come on dude

It is exactly the same now. Sorry that you are not happy with it - but it's best to have these items with the same rate of proc... instead of having one (or two) weapons that proc 2X more often.

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 12:55 PM
It is exactly the same now. Sorry that you are not happy with it - but it's best to have these items with the same rate of proc... instead of having one (or two) weapons that proc 2X more often.

Dude 81 myth daggers proc way more then gun and so does bow I just put 10 charge shots into a guy and no proc are you crazy if you say it’s the same it doesn’t seem that way seems like dags and bow proc 2x more then gun buddy and in pve takes forever to proc on bosses it was fine where it was all you needed to do was change bow daggers and staff in pve and war weapons for pvp

Kharjojo
10-28-2021, 01:00 PM
If the gun proc would happen on auto-attack, we'd be perfectly fine with it, but the gun actually needs to be charged to proc. Can u guys pls take a better look on it? We're not looking for a proc each 2 charged attacks, but neither after 7-8 charged attacks XD

Switchback
10-28-2021, 01:03 PM
8 shots to start the ability to proc, then you got to hit them again with a charge. Remove the need to charge a second time at least... Why mages have to charge twice anyways?

Gun and staff took a substantial hit with this, at least a few mages got to be the best class for 2weeks.

Cinco
10-28-2021, 01:03 PM
If the gun proc would happen on auto-attack, we'd be perfectly fine with it, but the gun actually needs to be charged to proc. Can u guys pls take a better look on it? We're not looking for a proc each 2 charged attacks, but neither after 7-8 charged attacks XD

The rate for other weapons that require charged attacks is also the same here.

Not saying that it shouldn't be looked at - and for all weapons that require a charged attack to activate, increasing the percentage based on the relative speed of each attack, though.

Kharjojo
10-28-2021, 01:05 PM

Not saying that it shouldn't be looked at - and for all weapons that require a charged attack to activate, increasing the percentage based on the relative speed of each attack, though.

Fair enough, thanks for the reply Cinco!

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 01:06 PM

No bro it’s all ludicrous you have to think more into it’s like they just said here rogues go have fun after letting war and mages do whatever bull**** fix it all together instead of making it worse if anything gun should proc on basics and build up then do a charge attacks just like bow but they decided to switch it around which is fine but do it right atleast charge procs are not all the same when my rogue friend can proc her daggers in one charge WITHOUT TOUCHING AN ENEMY MIND YOU but I need 7-12 charges to proc

Stephencobear
10-28-2021, 01:07 PM

Wait, does that mean there will be another change to these weapons ?

Cinco
10-28-2021, 01:11 PM
No bro it’s all ludicrous you have to think more into it’s like they just said here rogues go have fun after letting war and mages do whatever bull**** fix it all together instead of making it worse if anything gun should proc on basics and build up then do a charge attacks just like bow but they decided to switch it around which is fine but do it right atleast charge procs are not all the same when my rogue friend can proc her daggers in one charge WITHOUT TOUCHING AN ENEMY MIND YOU but I need 7-12 charges to proc

I see. You dislike how the gun functions in a basic mechanical sense. That's fair. I don't expect the mechanic will change.

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 01:13 PM
I see. You dislike how the gun functions in a basic mechanical sense. That's fair. I don't expect the mechanic will change.

I don’t want the mechanic to change at all actually I just expect to be able to proc at the same speed the rogue daggers can which is obviously not correct take a look do some testing or must I make a video

Cinco
10-28-2021, 01:13 PM
I don’t want the mechanic to change at all actually I just expect to be able to proc at the same speed the rogue daggers can which is obviously not correct take a look do some testing or must I make a video

You must make a video.

Repent
10-28-2021, 01:17 PM
@cinco I understand that some things need to be fixed such as these mythic weapons and their proc chances but what about the players who spent millions of gold to obtain an "OP" weapon will there be any type of reimbursement? I myself have not spent gold on these weapons knowing that there was going to be some changes made due to the unfairness of these weapons but I would like to consider all of the players who have wasted millions. Thank you for your time - Atoned

snakeeyes
10-28-2021, 01:21 PM
Same even dagger and bow buffs i allready see that the proc is not op if theres no op team on the run, they say the bow and dagger op on boss but if you let them fight solo they cannot kill fast the boss without the help of op rogue with duggar lol.

Cinco
10-28-2021, 01:21 PM
@cinco I understand that some things need to be fixed such as these mythic weapons and their proc chances but what about the players who spent millions of gold to obtain an "OP" weapon will there be any type of reimbursement? I myself have not spent gold on these weapons knowing that there was going to be some changes made due to the unfairness of these weapons but I would like to consider all of the players who have wasted millions. Thank you for your time - Atoned

Any aspect of the game can change - not just the power of items... though by your own indication, it was obvious that certain items were going to be adjusted for the sake of balance (and community harmony).

Farmisthevibe
10-28-2021, 01:34 PM
Oh boy the chat is wild good thing ima humble merchant[emoji41]

Avta
10-28-2021, 01:34 PM
Any aspect of the game can change - not just the power of items... though by your own indication, it was obvious that certain items were going to be adjusted for the sake of balance (and community harmony).I too agree that since the gun needs to be charged to proc, it should have a higher proc rate....

It's takes some time to charge the gun, and if it doesn't proc quickly, the dps gets significantly reduced...

Also please look at mythic aegis, and not let it proc outside combat.... we are having ridiculous Infested LB times cuz of it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 01:54 PM
Any aspect of the game can change - not just the power of items... though by your own indication, it was obvious that certain items were going to be adjusted for the sake of balance (and community harmony).

https://youtu.be/A7dWzIEn6GQ

Here’s your video hope this is enough

Cinco
10-28-2021, 01:58 PM
https://youtu.be/A7dWzIEn6GQ

Here’s your video hope this is enough

Not enough to make me feel that there is a unique problem with the gun. I'm sorry. Also - I do wish this had been many more instances of combat. I realize you don't think I test very much but I've been grinding this gun for hours and hours (and hours... every day now for the last couple of weeks). So the way I see things is possibly a bit more long-term?

Here's what I'm probably gonna do, though - I think that the charge weapon chances for all weapons that require them should be increased by a bit (but the same for each Class weapon).

Thanks!

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 01:59 PM
Not enough to make me feel that there is a unique problem with the gun. I'm sorry. Also - I do wish this had been many more instances of combat. I realize you don't think I test very much but I've been grinding this gun for hours and hours (and hours... every day now for the last couple of weeks). So the way I see things is possibly a bit more long-term?

Here's what I'm probably gonna do, though - I think that the charge weapon chances for all weapons that require them should be increased by a bit (but the same for each Class weapon).

Thanks!

I’m fine with that give it a try let’s see how it goes

Avta
10-28-2021, 02:26 PM

Thanks!Anything on warr being allowed to proc aegis outside of combat?? Why is that a thing

Cinco
10-28-2021, 02:32 PM
Anything on warr being allowed to proc aegis outside of combat?? Why is that a thing

There's actually a couple of these that will proc outside of combat - and that'll be fixed with the next update.

Avta
10-28-2021, 02:33 PM
There's actually a couple of these that will proc outside of combat - and that'll be fixed with the next update.ty

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 03:20 PM
There's actually a couple of these that will proc outside of combat - and that'll be fixed with the next update.

Bow I very op rn aoe and decent proc chance I think for next update nerf damage on charge attack for bow and nerf debuff just a tad bit because being able to one shot in aoe is crazy

Cinco
10-28-2021, 03:23 PM
Bow I very op rn aoe and decent proc chance I think for next update nerf damage on charge attack for bow and nerf debuff just a tad bit because being able to one shot in aoe is crazy

Nerf the GUN? Are you sure?

snakeeyes
10-28-2021, 03:24 PM
Hope sts can calculate the nerf and buffs not to be op so much and not to nerf the damage so much so the player can decide if can keep it or sell or buy it.

Avta
10-28-2021, 03:28 PM
Nerf the GUN? Are you sure?I think mage needs more agency in the new maps after these nerfs...Warriors are oneshoting eveything, and Rogs got buffed, while Mages are struggling to proc.

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 03:28 PM
Nerf the GUN? Are you sure?

Honestly cinco I’m not here to tell you how to run your game but I’m just taking notes from what I see honest notes I’m never one to complain gun doesn’t need nerf if you want my real opinion I didn’t like the damage nerf but it’s ok because balance is needed bow just got buff and from what I see rogues are about to have some fun I just ask you to fix the items the best you can already bad enough the player mad economy has most of them set at 100m+ so having to waste all that gold to then test them to then see which are bad and which are good really discouraging to a lot of players man

THE GOLDEN KING
10-28-2021, 03:36 PM
Don’t mind me, just spectating whether or not Cinco discloses some information about the new arcane gears… whether they’ll be 5x stronger than these mythics or slightly better.

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 03:39 PM
Don’t mind me, just spectating whether or not Cinco discloses some information about the new arcane gears… whether they’ll be 5x stronger than these mythics or slightly better.

Most people worrying about arcanes for one mythics out rn have the potential to be so much better then 76 arcs and most people want arcs to come winter reality check people we need fixes first and other important gears before they can feed your hunger for arcs plus cinco has confirmed arcs won’t come out until 2022 which is perfect hopefully he doesn’t bring them until a 86 EXPANSION.

Avta
10-28-2021, 03:44 PM
Most people worrying about arcanes for one mythics out rn have the potential to be so much better then 76 arcs and most people want arcs to come winter reality check people we need fixes first and other important gears before they can feed your hunger for arcs plus cinco has confirmed arcs won’t come out until 2022 which is perfect hopefully he doesn’t bring them until a 86 EXPANSION.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol, what's the point of Arcane 81 if u want them to be released at 86 expansion

THE GOLDEN KING
10-28-2021, 03:47 PM

I don’t really care for the release date, just want to know if I’ll be able to hit 3K STR with new arcanes or not. I’m already hitting 2.4k STR with the new Level 81 legendary set. I’m hoping arcanes will be exponentially stronger.

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 03:48 PM
Lol, what's the point of Arcane 81 if u want them to be released at 86 expansion

Arcane should be 86 simply because they need more gears in the pool imo there should be 81 myth armor set / spirit gears 81
Arcanes at 86 and expand on zodias

Bluehazee
10-28-2021, 04:02 PM
Long story short :

- Rifle completely ruined. Now i see they will buff proc chance...when i already sold mine because it became useless weapon (gg). Staff working as should have been since the beginning (kind of).
- Aegis destroying everything. This is just fine because nobody can say bad things about warriors, they should of course take highest dmg and also kill everything...sounds familiar. Sword working as should have been since the beginning (kind of).
- Both rogue weapons got a big buff (i know they weren't good, but still a big buff) making the minimal class nerf they had recently completely irrelevant.

Stephencobear
10-28-2021, 04:28 PM
y all should chill, u re taking it too seriously and some are being disrespectful, y all should have known that changes will be made really often once new weapons appear

Disagree in part

I’d rather them not release early & test more to work all these bugs, rather than to try to get used to this cycle
Nerf buff nerf buff nerf buff nerf buff

There’s nothing wrong about wanting a finished product as a consumer

We shouldn’t have to work the bugs out post beta testing when it can cost us a lot of plat and in game currency

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 04:28 PM
y all should chill, u re taking it too seriously and some are being disrespectful, y all should have known that changes will be made really often once new weapons appear

At this point we gotta get disrespectful sorry if you can’t handle it

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 04:33 PM

After further testing of the gun in pvp and pve I will say gun works fine pvp after up but that damage nerf has to go like I don’t really know what your end goal is here cinco my friend do you want us to melt bosses solo do you want us to be able to not melt bosses do you want us to have to play in teams to melt bosses yeah know is that the goal because then I can understand but rn I’m not really liking the damage put out on proc

will0
10-28-2021, 08:38 PM
I just tested after the "balance" / "nerf" of this gun which i wasn't expecting it to be

- as many have mentioned the gun quite useless now .. the "charge" process chance are lessen quite alot and damage in PVE expecially
- I tried 81 maps 80% it wont process when i charge at mini boss or mobs ..
- charging weapon for mage is quite a hassle and take long time to charge it, by the time we charge and get hit the charging timer reset this result in worse process rate after Nerf. Cant it be like skratch rifle process w/o charging.

Vqnities
10-28-2021, 08:42 PM
I just tested after the "balance" / "nerf" of this gun which i wasn't expecting it to be

- as many have mentioned the gun quite useless now .. the "charge" process chance are lessen quite alot and damage in PVE expecially
- I tried 81 maps 80% it wont process when i charge at mini boss or mobs ..
- charging weapon for mage is quite a hassle and take long time to charge it, by the time we charge and get hit the charging timer reset this result in worse process rate after Nerf. Cant it be like skratch rifle process w/o charging.

They honestly just shouldn’t have changed gun at all let’s be real

Vqnities
10-29-2021, 03:39 AM
if u gotta be disrespectful for a game and you can't avoid, it s clear that your life isn't really exciting, is it?

No it’s not al happy place

Gie
10-29-2021, 10:19 PM
Cinco how i can open my account.need a code but no coming code to my email how to open my account pleas help me

Lilmozey
11-03-2021, 07:24 PM
I do not like this one bit cool we got some changes I’ve been waiting you changed the damage on gun which is fine I dig it but proc chance is god awful literally and you guys didn’t even specify that in the update I know for a fact gun procs after 1-2 charge shots before update now takes way more to proc I’m fine with the gun not doing a lot of damage but neeeeds proccc chance sts you fixed bow and ruined gun cmon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1 I tried gun before the buff update took like 2 charge to shots now i can barely proc with 3-5

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Lilmozey
11-03-2021, 07:28 PM

Thanks!This would help alot!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

will0
11-04-2021, 12:02 AM
Please reduce the Charge time for this gun .. taking forever and unable to mark the mini boss on map 81 many times after 5-6 charges ... or increase the "mark" rate / process chance on this gun

Analytical
11-06-2021, 01:15 PM
Please reduce the Charge time for this gun .. taking forever and unable to mark the mini boss on map 81 many times after 5-6 charges ... or increase the "mark" rate / process chance on this gun

How's the gun now? Still hard to charge?

Bluehazee
11-06-2021, 01:52 PM
How's the gun now? Still hard to charge?

It has never been 'hard to charge'. Problems are very different, for example the bias on weapons power. Staff got nerfed -65%dmg (i asked myself for nerf, just not that much) and rifle is utterly useless now, with a proc chance around 15-20% and dmg also nerfed. Meanwhile, warrior weapons are both a beast and rogue got huge buff wich made their weapons as broken as staff was before.

If we also have in mind that StS keeps designing most relevant maps with barely any mob and a main boss with lot of hp...why is ok for warrior and rogue to deal such dmg on boss but mage can't? Didn't Cinco himself said that mage need a buff the most desperate? Such a joke...he did exactly opposite

will0
11-06-2021, 10:10 PM
It has never been 'hard to charge'. Problems are very different, for example the bias on weapons power. Staff got nerfed -65%dmg (i asked myself for nerf, just not that much) and rifle is utterly useless now, with a proc chance around 15-20% and dmg also nerfed. Meanwhile, warrior weapons are both a beast and rogue got huge buff wich made their weapons as broken as staff was before.

If we also have in mind that StS keeps designing most relevant maps with barely any mob and a main boss with lot of hp...why is ok for warrior and rogue to deal such dmg on boss but mage can't? Didn't Cinco himself said that mage need a buff the most desperate? Such a joke...he did exactly opposite

they usually ignore us mage ... old players like us not are not that important

Stephencobear
11-08-2021, 10:38 AM

Well said

Wonder what Cinco has in mind for mages

kulldeepboro
11-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Well said

Wonder what Cinco has in mind for mageslet sta make some profit from war and rog plat buyer then they will nerf it .imagine being a plat buyer and playing with mage ,for those who didnt understand . my point is if a person buy plats he/she wont be playing with weak class in terms of pvp (1v1)<------ mentioned this because some will say curse is op in clashes rather they will choose rog or warrior to deal more damage or survive until someone's mana finish .At this point buffing rog and war weapon definitely profit for sts cause it will make more people (in terms of plat buyer ) open those juicy crates for being op and when they done with money making phase then we gonna see the NERF before arcane drops

Avta
11-08-2021, 12:33 PM
let sta make some profit from war and rog plat buyer then they will nerf it .imagine being a plat buyer and playing with mage ,for those who didnt understand . my point is if a person buy plats he/she wont be playing with weak class in terms of pvp (1v1)<------ mentioned this because some will say curse is op in clashes rather they will choose rog or warrior to deal more damage or survive until someone's mana finish .At this point buffing rog and war weapon definitely profit for sts cause it will make more people (in terms of plat buyer ) open those juicy crates for being op and when they done with money making phase then we gonna see the NERF before arcane dropsI spent 2 hours in PvP maps today, and not a single soul joined.... you can see the state of PvP lmao

kulldeepboro
11-08-2021, 01:54 PM
I spent 2 hours in PvP maps today, and not a single soul joined.... you can see the state of PvP lmao

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalknot talking specially about rn . in general i mean .i know pvp dead from a long ago . but that doesn't imply that its not broken in pvp. am sure out of 10 people who have new weapons mustve joined pvp maps to get vs . well its late already you shouldve seen the maps when it was buff for pvp . i can understand why the map dead rn cause imagine a rog with dug dag and someone with aegis ,the one who proc first he win ,who would on right mind go 1v1 on this state .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

kulldeepboro
11-08-2021, 01:56 PM
I spent 2 hours in PvP maps today, and not a single soul joined.... you can see the state of PvP lmao

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkand also you being 2 hrs in pvp doesnt make any sense ,game got one server and diff timezone ,when you joined mustve been night for other pvp hunters

Avta
11-08-2021, 01:58 PM
and also you being 2 hrs in pvp doesnt make any sense ,game got one server and diff timezone ,when you joined mustve been night for other pvp hunters

Sent from my POCO F1 using TapatalkI was doing PvP aps with my friend there, and no one joined for 2 hours xD, I'll try at a different time, and see what happens

kulldeepboro
11-08-2021, 02:00 PM
I was doing PvP aps with my friend there, and no one joined for 2 hours xD, I'll try at a different time, and see what happens

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkgame dead for now ,what do you except ? only people who come online either to farm dm and save gold for next arcane/event or to spent time with friends/guildies .

snakeeyes
11-08-2021, 03:13 PM
I was doing PvP aps with my friend there, and no one joined for 2 hours xD, I'll try at a different time, and see what happens

I think they are bz farming slice cakes to hauntlet,olrick,dm and zodias portal map because of birthday event + X2 craft

dualray
11-08-2021, 04:54 PM
It’s funny because our mage serves only purpose of using haste, now with warrior and rogue many times killed Mobs ahead of our mage, we can not even charge haste.
irony.

will0
11-08-2021, 06:04 PM
i know warrior sword that process vortex when process reduces boss damage 1/3 very op ... i see warrior solo again in map 81 i dont think is balance ... the mage staff is severely nerf of damage, the gun that doesn't mark and process > 70% of the time....

snakeeyes
11-08-2021, 06:40 PM
i know warrior sword that process vortex when process reduces boss damage 1/3 very op ... i see warrior solo again in map 81 i dont think is balance ... the mage staff is severely nerf of damage, the gun that doesn't mark and process > 70% of the time....

Yeah i see the difference of proc damage 100% sword proc damage is 30-40% only for bow and gun

Fearrr
11-08-2021, 07:20 PM

Polaris Aegis is the one with Vortex Proc. And it does not reduce Boss Damage( I use Obsidyas as a Base Pet, Arc Love HB, and Damage Reduction Elixir so maybe I don't notice it and am wrong, still this is the first time hearing about this). Don't own the Sword but never heard of that either for sword.

will0
11-08-2021, 07:38 PM
Polaris Aegis is the one with Vortex Proc. And it does not reduce Boss Damage( I use Obsidyas as a Base Pet, Arc Love HB, and Damage Reduction Elixir so maybe I don't notice it and am wrong, still this is the first time hearing about this). Don't own the Sword but never heard of that either for sword.

It "drown" the target as per description with substantial damage, i didn't mention "reduce" boss damage more like op process to kill a boss fast compared to other mythic weapon like gun / staff when it process "drown"

Chance to summon a powerful "Vortex" aura from the ocean depths!
Enemies in the Vortex endure a Movement Speed and Armor Debuff. Deliver a Charged Attack on an enemy within the Vortex aura to *DROWN!* the target for substantial additional damage!

Fearrr
11-09-2021, 12:03 AM
Nvm got what you mean still had misread. And was also just making sure I wasn't missing anything.

You know... lol if Items, Pets, Etc didn't have hidden Buffs or Debuffs in them and full % of Buffs, Debuffs we wouldn't even be having these type of conversations. Funny right? 😂

It's not my job to play Inspector Gadget solving the mysteries of these Procs, and it is not fun or exiticing trying to figure them out when It cost people RL Money and or Gold.