PDA

View Full Version : 81 Dagger and Bow after update

dangibg
10-28-2021, 02:20 PM
First of all i want to thank sts for the buffs, and showing us that rogs wont be forgotten or staying weaker than the other classes

I did some tests on dagger and came to conclusion that when the proc is on, target gets 110-140% more dmg from the whole team, (aims deal 100k before proc, 220-250k after it) so lets say mid x2.25 from 4 players = proc makes a lot
Not to mention the tankiness u receive
10/10 buff

About the bow it has huge dmg, can do max 2 charged shots per proc tho, its hard to time with sunken but if you do it does huge dmg (i did it once on hydra without killing tentacles, did 1m+ dmg with 1600 dex set 0bd/ed)
It procs much easier but its hard to stack
7/10 buff

Thats my personal opinion, just wanted to thank sts and give a feedback ty :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irg
10-28-2021, 02:45 PM
Why do i feel like rogue's proc should be more suitable for tank
Damage reduction and stuff

Cyganbezraczek
10-28-2021, 02:50 PM
Rogs weaker? NOT IN THIS GAME238867

dangibg
10-28-2021, 02:56 PM
Why do i feel like rogue's proc should be more suitable for tank
Damage reduction and stuff

Its not bad for rogs to be tanky too, dying from boss 1 shots is pretty frustrating anyways :)

Synergia
10-28-2021, 04:49 PM
Rogues are the only class that can't protect themself from boss attacks without AA..
Warrior got a heal shield and mage got shield with 2 seconds immortality.
So a little bit of tankiness won't do any harm.

Mitsooos
10-28-2021, 05:32 PM
All classes with all skills using for damage only,can't protect them selfs without pet aa.
Warriors and mages sacrifice 1 or more from their skills for their protection or others.
Can't tank a rogue with raisor shield , boomb and high dodge?
Rogue is about low weight armor, is the reason of the rogue is very agile.
Warriors heavy armor, is the reason of being slow attacking.
Mage no armor, no big health or dodge, using his huge amounts of mana to protect him self or others.
A tank rogue will bring only bad things in game.

Uereazagr
10-28-2021, 06:34 PM
What do people want more, support procs and tankiness, or insane aoe damage?Wanna find out?Look at auc

Sorry for being edgy but it is what it is

Synergia
10-28-2021, 06:49 PM
All classes with all skills using for damage only,can't protect them selfs without pet aa.
Warriors and mages sacrifice 1 or more from their skills for their protection or others.
Can't tank a rogue with raisor shield , boomb and high dodge?
Rogue is about low weight armor, is the reason of the rogue is very agile.
Warriors heavy armor, is the reason of being slow attacking.
Mage no armor, no big health or dodge, using his huge amounts of mana to protect him self or others.
A tank rogue will bring only bad things in game.

First, the only skills that are actualy doing something for rogues are the aimed shot and the shadow piercer.
All the other skills for rogue are bad.
Ok, wars are tanki, no one got a problem with it, but mages?
They have 65% damage reduction with that shield that lasts 15-20 seconds with 2 seconds immortality.
Also, the new staff for mage, grants you TONS of HP and TONS of armor in addition to big damage capabilities, and AoE, stuns.

You think if a dps (rogue) was more tanki, would bring bad things?
So why are you not complaining about mage? New staff makes you almost immortal lol
And that dodge thing, is almost useless.
Most of the attacks of the mobs, red zones, any boss attacks..
You can't dodge from these.

Smh, all these grudge for rogues is sad

Irg
10-28-2021, 07:28 PM
First, the only skills that are actualy doing something for rogues are the aimed shot and the shadow piercer.
All the other skills for rogue are bad.
Ok, wars are tanki, no one got a problem with it, but mages?
They have 65% damage reduction with that shield that lasts 15-20 seconds with 2 seconds immortality.
Also, the new staff for mage, grants you TONS of HP and TONS of armor in addition to big damage capabilities, and AoE, stuns.

You think if a dps (rogue) was more tanki, would bring bad things?
So why are you not complaining about mage? New staff makes you almost immortal lol
And that dodge thing, is almost useless.
Most of the attacks of the mobs, red zones, any boss attacks..
You can't dodge from these.

Smh, all these grudge for rogues is sad

The easily achievable 100% dodge parameter is absolutely op when fighting normal mobs and boss' basic attack
By all means, all red zone attacks are easily dodgeable, if you die from those maybe... get good?
Also mages shield wont last over 3s in a crowd of mobs

dangibg
10-29-2021, 02:19 AM
The easily achievable 100% dodge parameter is absolutely op when fighting normal mobs and boss' basic attack
By all means, all red zone attacks are easily dodgeable, if you die from those maybe... get good?
Also mages shield wont last over 3s in a crowd of mobs

Let me tell you a very well known secret, - 100% dodge isn’t actually 100% dodge [emoji2958]

Mitsooos
10-29-2021, 03:35 AM
A weapon not define your role in game
I don't own a new weapon and I'm not planning to buy one, "old" 76 lvl arcanes are fine to me.
If only 2 of your skills you said is good and all others not, put the 2 other to something provides you protection or team.
Mage shield is not super important to mage, I started to use it when valley map release .(mage shield is on for some time only if you not get hits, otherwise the damage you take consume the shield before the "time ")
The dps thing I hear all time from rogues is just a illusion.
If you high dps with 1 super weapon in your hands why to use skills for attacking?
Use all skills you can, to have your protection you need and attack only with your main high dps weapon.
Warriors heal skill provide shield to all, not only warrior.
For me the big damage and the critical is the rogue protection, you kill the enemy fast before they kill you.

Synergia
10-29-2021, 03:49 AM
A weapon not define your role in game
I don't own a new weapon and I'm not planning to buy one, "old" 76 lvl arcanes are fine to me.
If only 2 of your skills you said is good and all others not, put the 2 other to something provides you protection or team.
Mage shield is not super important to mage, I started to use it when valley map release .(mage shield is on for some time only if you not get hits, otherwise the damage you take consume the shield before the "time ")
The dps thing I hear all time from rogues is just a illusion.
If you high dps with 1 super weapon in your hands why to use skills for attacking?
Use all skills you can, to have your protection you need and attack only with your main high dps weapon.
Warriors heal skill provide shield to all, not only warrior.
For me the big damage and the critical is the rogue protection, you kill the enemy fast before they kill you.

I have been playing mage / war / rogue I have all 3 classes level 81 and I have been playing them all in 76-81 maps a tons.
You can clearly see that mage is way more OP than rogue, and if you don't agree with it, you are just a lying or you actualy don't know that.
bro, 90% of the mages are using that shield especialy in maps that mobs has high damage which is all people play rn.
if you are not using it, then you are just wierd.

You say rogue defense if the critical and killing mobs fast right?
Then, why in the past 2 years and more, mages are killing mobs and bosses even faster while possesing 65% damage reduction + 2 second immortality shield? smh

Nobody asked for nerfing mage, but I see the same people everyday, holding grudges from long time ago towards rogues.

Mitsooos
10-29-2021, 10:48 AM
You start telling us your opinion about armor or defense, but in every answer you always talk about damage.
If you take a look in rogues and mage equipment lvl 71- 76 you will see why the mage was better before 2 years and still is.
And the 2 seconds immortality from arcane shield you said is a crap!

Irg
10-29-2021, 10:56 AM
Let me tell you a very well known secret, - 100% dodge isn’t actually 100% dodge [emoji2958]

Never said it is, but its useful nontheless
Please dont nitpick

Synergia
10-29-2021, 11:45 AM
You start telling us your opinion about armor or defense, but in every answer you always talk about damage.
If you take a look in rogues and mage equipment lvl 71- 76 you will see why the mage was better before 2 years and still is.
And the 2 seconds immortality from arcane shield you said is a crap!

You are closed minded and can't understand my points so there is no reason on keep talking to you
and about that "Trash 2 second immortality"- IDK if you know but Rahabkor, which will be the main source of farming in the future, has a curse that when it reach the end, you take 1,000,000 damage.
warriors and mages can dodge this with the immortality but rogues can't and this is just the tip of the ice.
don't bother answer, I am done speaking to closed minded- grudge holders, ty.

Irg
10-29-2021, 12:26 PM
If you say rogue is weak and not fun, why does their vanity cost double
of any other class? Supplies and demand

Everyone always want their class that they play the most to be buffed,
ofcause they will find something unsatisfactory to make point out of it
and avoid every single advantages. Listen to yourself, you are comparing
a glass cannon's survivability against versatility class and even tanks.
I wonder why
If you ask me, i will gladly trade my shield for an aimed shot
Peace

Avaree
10-29-2021, 01:01 PM
All the other skills for rogue are bad..

@@

You don’t use nox? What about razor? You can’t say these skills are bad.

Irg
10-29-2021, 02:25 PM
@@

You don’t use nox? What about razor? You can’t say these skills are bad.

For someone trying so hard to make one class the greatest of them all
Just being "Good" is simply unacceptable

Mitsooos
10-29-2021, 03:56 PM
The post was about the improvement of daggers after the update, you change the conversation by saying again how weak is the rogue from others ,
You are like a moving advertising about your new weapon, you know they are many ppl on game playing with scraps and maybe doing better from you.
Tankines in rogue is bad thing! You enter in 1 open map with others all ready inside, you run like hell, you pass the mobs, you kill all mini without waiting others, after you killing the boss , the others coming find nothing, and in the end you said ROGUES ARE WEAKER from all because don't have shield.

dangibg
10-29-2021, 04:15 PM
War, rog, mages doesnt matter
We are all friends now and we all need each other.
Wars and Mages (both) need to run with a Rog so he can reduce the armor of boss and Rog needs War and Mage since their weapons deal dmg, but still we can’t without each other check what rog + war do here

https://youtu.be/QA5Ea30ssIA

One shot Fly Lord once weapons proc, bad sets (1500-1600 stat with 0 bd)

Aldous
10-29-2021, 05:49 PM
If you say rogue is weak and not fun, why does their vanity cost double
of any other class? Supplies and demand

Everyone always want their class that they play the most to be buffed,
ofcause they will find something unsatisfactory to make point out of it
and avoid every single advantages. Listen to yourself, you are comparing
a glass cannon's survivability against versatility class and even tanks.
I wonder why
If you ask me, i will gladly trade my shield for an aimed shot
Peace

It's funny how these non-rogue users have a lot of opinion about rogues. Why don't you get off your high horse and actually play a rogue class to see things from our perspective?

Seriously, are we still about that "Rogues have been dominating for years" bs? Grow up and let go of your grudge, it's not doing you any good nor making your point any more valid. [emoji1782]

Also, "glass canon" idealism for rogue is old and long gone, you need to move on. With these new system of stacking damage and procs, there isn't even a glass canon anymore, just glass... since ya'll are doing more damage than the actual DPS class. Lol.

Oh, are we also ignoring the fact that rogue ultimates are completely useless? or the fact that rogues literally don't have anything useful to defend themselves from taking a massive blow? Right... be my guest.

Irg
10-29-2021, 06:06 PM
It's funny how these non-rogue users have a lot of opinion about rogues. Why don't you get off your high horse and actually play a rogue class to see things from our perspective?

Seriously, are we still about that "Rogues have been dominating for years" bs? Grow up and let go of your grudge, it's not doing you any good nor making your point any more valid. [emoji1782]

Also, "glass canon" idealism for rogue is old and long gone, you need to move on. With these new system of stacking damage and procs, there isn't even a glass canon anymore, just glass... since ya'll are doing more damage than the actual DPS class. Lol.

Oh, are we also ignoring the fact that rogue ultimates are completely useless? or the fact that rogues literally don't have anything useful to defend themselves from taking a massive blow? Right... be my guest.

If you wana put bias on me because I'm not a rogue main than bring it on, all i see is a ROGUE main trying to empower
the class so it can be more enjoyable by dominating the others.

There is never a 10/10 class, being the most dps class in the game comes at a cost of being relatively squishy, make sense to me, but apparently doesn't
make sense to you to have a weakness

Aldous
10-29-2021, 06:12 PM
Being the most dps class in the game comes at a cost of being relatively squishy, make sense to me, but apparently doesn't
make sense to you to have a weakness

Except this isn't the case. Are you really just going to keep lying to yourself? Lol. We may have the highest DPS stat-wise but anyone with common sense knows that Rogues deal the least of damage among other class with all procs and ultimates combined.

Irg
10-29-2021, 06:21 PM
Except this isn't the case. Are you really just going to keep lying to yourself? Lol. We may have the highest DPS stat-wise but anyone with common sense knows that Rogues deal the least of damage among other class with all procs and ultimates combined.

you always say other class holds a grudge against rogue, but maybe, just maybe theres an actual reason behind it?
Maybe the world isn't full of idiots that doesn't speak with facts instead tells lies that you thought is the case?
Instead of saying mage and war is overpowered, why just rogue?
reminds me of a novel that I just read, a king executes everyone that says the tax rate is too high.. and never realizing
that it's making people starve to death
ahh anyways
Let time and auc price speak for itself

Anyways, the buffs are nice. Lets drop that nonsense here, daggers and bow does needed a buff and they are as
good as any other weapons now

Susanne
10-29-2021, 06:47 PM
We should stop arguing and run maps together. I run with mage and warrior with level 76 gears and it's fine.
Gone are the "all rogue" parties and a good thing too..it was boring.
It's true that rogues skills aren't up to much, especially ulti, maybe that's something that could be looked into at some point.
For now I just get on with it with the gears I have and experiment with different pets and practice.
There's always someone to run the expansion with and share advice with.
That's all part of playing in a team.
I'm enjoying the expansion. Was daunting at first but I look forward to my dailies there now.
Legendary stuff is ok too but there needs to be a better chance to loot helmet and armour. Not like Maus where it's too much but make the rewards a tad better.

Synergia
10-29-2021, 07:19 PM
you always say other class holds a grudge against rogue, but maybe, just maybe theres an actual reason behind it?
Maybe the world isn't full of idiots that doesn't speak with facts instead tells lies that you thought is the case?
reminds me of a novel that I just read, a king executes everyone that says the tax rate is too high.. and never realizing
that it's making people starve to death
ahh anyways
Let time and auc price speak for itself

Anyways, the buffs are nice. Lets drop that nonsense here, daggers and bow does needed a buff and they are as
good as any other weapons now

In 3-5 years ago I could understand that hate you in percticular holds towards rogues but if you still think its OP then you don't realy know anything.

The reason most people play rogue is not because its OP, its because it used to be OP and most of them don't wanna change class after years of playing.

Answer, IDK why are you so hatefull towards rogue class, but its starting to look like an obsession.

Aldous
10-29-2021, 07:20 PM

Whatever reason you may have for hating rogues, I don't wanna know nor I even care enough to listen. You are too quick to judge without even looking at things from our spectrum.

Nowhere did I lie about any of my statements. You are so blinded by your old beliefs to the point that you still refuse to acknowledge the fact that warriors and mages overshadow rogues when it comes to dealing damage nowadays even though the evidence is pretty much in there. All you have to do is open your eyes.

The new procs are nice indeed. I don't even know why ya'll are so pressed about rogues getting defensive buffs to begin with. Saying it's a "glass cannon" thingy is a total nonsense, the devs made it that way for a reason.

Cheers!

Irg
10-29-2021, 07:27 PM
In 3-5 years ago I could understand that hate you in percticular holds towards rogues but if you still think its OP then you don't realy know anything.

The reason most people play rogue is not because its OP, its because it used to be OP and most of them don't wanna change class after years of playing.

Answer, IDK why are you so hatefull towards rogue class, but its starting to look like an obsession.

Please do not bring this back again, i only started to think all rogue have weird mindsets of "if we aren't the best we need buff"
because of the post you made, and how many rogues supported it without throwing in valid claim. Also, your reply to that
thread was very interesting as well:
"yes buff rogue", you: yes yes i agree
"no they are pretty good already", you: what the heck man are you stupid you cant read get out of my thread (literally).

That thread was over already, and I totally understand why people want the class they play the most to be the best
so their investment, effort, love or what not can be more appreciated spiritually. And this game needs that,
it needs the feeling of "my investment are the best", or else we would all quit.
But as i said, I just feel like people can be more reasonable, instead of trying to get a buff from the dev
by pointing out shortcomings and tries to get sympathy from the public.
Every class should have a weak spot, and that's what keeps the game interesting, that is what made choices matter.
but you can disagree. Please go back to what OP made this thread for, discussing the new weapon