PDA

View Full Version : Want quick easy plat?

nmyxspaceship
06-16-2012, 10:27 AM
If your looking for quick platinum for the upcoming release or want something nice from the plat store, you have to check out this app.

I was referred by a friend to an app called app trailers. Its really simple. Watch videos and gain enough point to redeem iTunes, Microsoft and and amazon gift cards. The fastest way is to refer friends for 1k points when they list you as the person who referred them. I have about 9500 right now. *1k points = $1.*

Good luck!

Justinjspark
06-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Refer to my name!!!!
Justinjspark

Pfft I need the points

Matutd
06-16-2012, 10:36 AM
I just got it, what's your username, I have an offer and I assume you get points as well as me if I type in the username of the person who referred me

Refer to my name "matutd" if you want, but I think it's fair that nmyx gets the referral points

Skeletonlord
06-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Here is a link to the main download page for apple devices - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/app-trailers/id469489347?mt=8

Download for Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appredeem.apptrailers&hl=en

Going to try this, username will be "skeletonlord" :)

Matutd
06-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Jaycpk. thanks as well I only need one more referral. If you would like to Go under my name that would be much appreciated but I really don't need many so others can have a chance at getting 1k points.
Damn... I got an error when I tried to refer your name :/

Fao
06-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Thanks!:) and question, whats the estimate amount of points you get for each video?

imaddictedtoPL
06-16-2012, 10:59 AM
I had like 8k points then i gambled it all... :(

Swimmingstar
06-16-2012, 11:11 AM
I found Shopkick really quick even without referrals. App Trailers randomly bans a bunch of people and I did some searching and found their fb page. There were many complaints and their excuse? They were being hacked or something.

With Shopkick you need about 2.5k points to get an iTunes gift card. If you have android you can spoof your location and get that many points in a day without hacking anything.

No I am not trying to get referrals either, notice I didn't put any code or link. I actually deleted my account for Shopkick...

Swimmingstar
06-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Thanks!:) and question, whats the estimate amount of points you get for each video?

There's like 5 that give 10 points and others who give 2-5 points.

nmyxspaceship
06-16-2012, 11:13 AM
Hmm I have had about ten that give 23-28 and around 20 that give ten or more and then a lot of 5.

Skeletonlord
06-16-2012, 11:15 AM

Estimate is about 13 points a video. It takes you a while to save up your points. That's what I don't like.

Right now I have about 253 points, got a long way until I get a iTunes card!

nmyxspaceship
06-16-2012, 11:17 AM
I went to a party last night with my Iphone friends and got 5 referrals plus my Iphone family. Just invite anyone you know.

HunterSLAYER
06-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Can someone pls post a mirror with the app trailers apk/Shopkick.

I used a VPN, but it says "this app is not available in your country." O.O Used a market enabler to fake Carrier but still failed.

I realised I had to use a VPN and create a gmail account on the US server to actually download app trailers ><

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Swimmingstar
06-16-2012, 11:22 AM
I went to a party last night with my Iphone friends and got 5 referrals plus my Iphone family. Just invite anyone you know.

On android it only shows videos with 10 points or less and I think referrals don't actually give you 1k points.
It also said my account was banned when I tried to redeem for something 50 points or something to test it out. And all I did was watch the videos, doing nothing wrong. And also on android there's no scratch cards so I guess with the Apple device versions it's easier but if I was on android I would choose Shopkick, takes less points and it's easy to get points. For Apple devices if you aren't jailbroken or shop all the time, I wouldn't choose Shopkick! Actually I would since you could go online and scan barcodes online but you could get banned very fast.

Livemau
06-16-2012, 11:22 AM
hula dancer
im signing off for the day later yall

nmyxspaceship
06-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Try this one?

http://www.androidapk.us/apps/App-Trailers-1048.html

phrosts
06-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the find my friend. Use the bonus code username "Phrosts"

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

HunterSLAYER
06-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Link is not working, it merely directs me to Google Play Store which don't allow me to download the app.

Maybe u can upload the apk to www.mediafire.com?
Thanks and have a nice day.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Matutd
06-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Aaaaaaaaannd... I manage to accumulate 1300 points and realise that it doesn't work for the uk :(

Skeletonlord
06-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Aaaaaaaaannd... I manage to accumulate 1300 points and realise that it doesn't work for the uk :(

I've got 240 or so points or so, I am in the UK as well, so thanks for telling me it doesn't work! But I downloaded it fine?

Matutd
06-16-2012, 12:08 PM
I've got 240 or so points or so, I am in the UK as well, so thanks for telling me it doesn't work! But I downloaded it fine?
Yeah so did I, or I wouldn't have managed to get any points, but good luck redeeming a US iTunes card. I checked google and junowallet seems to work for uk, but app trailers doesnt

Skeletonlord
06-16-2012, 12:26 PM
Junowallet? Maybe I will give that a try. Is it an app on the app store that can be downloaded? Heard the name but I do not know anymore about it.

Justinjspark
06-16-2012, 12:34 PM
On app trailers I can't find the redeem iTunes card? They don't have it!?,!!,

Skeletonlord
06-16-2012, 12:44 PM
On app trailers I can't find the redeem iTunes card? They don't have it!?,!!,

I didn't see it either. I saw "PayPal" and "amazon" gift code vouchers. I deleted the app because it doesn't work in the UK, that's all I can remember seeing.

Whirlzap
06-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Oh, it's another one of these do surveys to get iTunes card things.

Just go buy a card for god's sake.
The advertisers actually make money off you watching all those trailers than you actually get.
For every iTunes you get, they probably have made twice as much.
>.>

And isn't there some rule against referring people to other websites using this forum?
I personally have referred people to a lot of these other "do surveys/refer for points" websites.
You can get more referrals by spamming FB.

nmyxspaceship
06-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Forgive me whirlz if it is. I just thought if it worked for me it would work for someone else so why not let others know. The money thing again yes but this was just a quick easy way without having to spend any at all. I don't need any referrals at all.

Just put yourself in someone elses shoes for once please not everyone has money in their budget to pay for video games.

Justinjspark
06-16-2012, 01:18 PM
so guys is there an iTunes card redeemable? I can't find it.

nmyxspaceship
06-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Yes there is for us only though.

Justinjspark
06-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Why? What store or country

Artemis
06-16-2012, 02:11 PM
I would just make a bunch of accounts.. lol

xxteargodxx
06-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Forgot I even had an account for this, I already had 4,100 points racked up and need 10,000 for an iTunes Gift Card.

Zeus
06-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Yeah so did I, or I wouldn't have managed to get any points, but good luck redeeming a US iTunes card. I checked google and junowallet seems to work for uk, but app trailers doesnt

I can make an account and redeem it for you if you want.

dudetus
06-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Get a job and u don't have to worry about some gizmo doohickey "earn mombojombopoints for real dollars" ;P

Matutd
06-16-2012, 03:40 PM
I can make an account and redeem it for you if you want.
U sure? Thanks bro
EDIT: u mean like make an account and do the offers? Because that's pretty time consuming for ya. And I can't get the offers and give u the code to redeem because the iTunes offer is only available in the us :/ it doesn't matter I'll get along without it, but thanks anyway :)

Zeus
06-16-2012, 03:56 PM
U sure? Thanks bro
EDIT: u mean like make an account and do the offers? Because that's pretty time consuming for ya. And I can't get the offers and give u the code to redeem because the iTunes offer is only available in the us :/ it doesn't matter I'll get along without it, but thanks anyway :)

I mean like, if you get the iTunes stuff, I'll make an account on iTunes for you, activate the iTunes, then give you the info so you can spend it.

Matutd
06-16-2012, 04:13 PM
I mean like, if you get the iTunes stuff, I'll make an account on iTunes for you, activate the iTunes, then give you the info so you can spend it.
Yeh I thought so haha, it's ok I can't get the codes, the offer doesn't even show :/ thanks anyway :) I'll keep getting the points anyway, and if it comes up I'll let u know :)

Whirlzap
06-16-2012, 05:17 PM
Ahh my bad.
You're probably the only one who has not put your redemption code in yet.

Funny how everyone after just types their redemption code...