PDA

View Full Version : HARDCORE GAMERS UNITE!! E3 2012!!! Name your top 3 games in E3 this year and why

zeusabe
06-16-2012, 12:06 PM
1. Elder Scrolls Online (Dev: Bethesda. I prefer playing it in PC) - If you haven't played any game of Bethesda's Elder Scroll Franchise, you might want to play it now. Elder Scrolls Online will feature highlights (maps, enemies, items, etc.) from past Elder Scroll games and make it online so you can enjoy and explore the world with your buddies. The kingpin of single-player RPG finally jumps on the world of MMORPG, and I'm just excited how they will execute this crossover. "I used to be an FPS lover, then I took an arrow in the knee!". This is probably the only game that made my eyes pop out and jaw drop in this year's E3.

2. Defiance (Dev: Trion. I prefer playing it in PC) - Action/MMORPG. This is the first game that will have an actual TV show and a game launched simultaneously!!! Interesting Right? The developer said that the show will actually feature things that transpire in-game, such as popular guilds, notable players, etc. How cool is that? There will be crossover on what's happening on the show to the game, and the what's happening in the game to the show...I'm not sure how they will do this, but if they can pull this off, this game will be BADASS. Looking forward to this game.

3. Watch Dogs (Dev: Ubisoft. I prefer playing it in PC) - Action-Adventure/Multi-player. This one is really interesting, you can hack into basically anything that has electricity in it, you can manipulate stop lights to cause accidents, you can tap into other people's personal information (AI's) to help your missions, it's more like a detectivish Grand Theft Auto. But here's where it gets interesting, in multiplayer, you can hack into other players' data (without the other player knowing) so you can track them down and maybe kill them? (Not clear in E3)...them mechanic of player-to-player hacking was unclear though...anyway, so you really need to watch your back in this game...because when you log into the virtual world, someone can screw you over if you're not careful...I love that silent suspense, this is a breath of fresh air from those mindless action games. I'm looking forward to this game.

So, what's your top 3 games in E3 2012?

CrimsonTider
06-16-2012, 12:27 PM
I don't get into E3 that much but I will say I am excited about the release of Halo 4 in Nov. I just recently began playing and if the same difference from Halo 3 to Halo:Reach exists, then Halo 4 will be well worth my $59.99.

:)

Flowman
06-16-2012, 12:39 PM
I don't get into E3 that much but I will say I am excited about the release of Halo 4 in Nov. I just recently began playing and if the same difference from Halo 3 to Halo:Reach exists, then Halo 4 will be well worth my $59.99.

:)

Halo 4 is by a completely different Developer so let's see what they can do.

CrimsonTider
06-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Halo 4 is by a completely different Developer so let's see what they can do.

True. However, Halo is the Xbox flagship. I find it hard to believe they will let it slip. I could see other fran chises failing but you never know, I've been wrong before.

Coke
06-17-2012, 04:12 AM
True. However, Halo is the Xbox flagship. I find it hard to believe they will let it slip. I could see other fran chises failing but you never know, I've been wrong before.

LOL, Halo is one of my least favorite games. It's just sitting next to my Xbox all dusty and unused. :D

CrimsonTider
06-17-2012, 07:40 AM
LOL, Halo is one of my least favorite games. It's just sitting next to my Xbox all dusty and unused. :D

What is the last Halo you have played? I started on Halo 3 back in Feb but didn't get addicted til I started palying Halo: Reach about a month later. It helps me to mute! ;)

Matutd
06-17-2012, 07:46 AM
Black ops 2, FIFA 13. Nuff said