PDA

View Full Version : how many attribute poinmt dopes it take to gain regen lvl?

ChikinWings
08-21-2010, 04:54 AM
how many attribute point do i need to spend on hp or mana to get their regenerating to lvl 2?
i've spent 11 attribute pt on ea but the regen is still lvl 1

Royce
08-21-2010, 08:12 AM
After the first point of regen, it takes about 50 attribute points for each additional regen point. Currently there's no good reason for an archer to spend on anything but Dex. If you think the ridiculously slow gain of regen (when a single piece of gear can give you 6 H/s or 6 M/s) is a problem, see my thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?5515-Fixing-the-Attribute-Imbalance-How-to-make-Int-and-Str-worthwhile-investments-D

Kottonmouth
08-24-2010, 10:16 PM
Thanks Royce that helped but why not add points to STR & INT just for additional HP and MP? And DEX doesn't affect DPS does it?

Royce
08-24-2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks Royce that helped but why not add points to STR & INT just for additional HP and MP? And DEX doesn't affect DPS does it?

The additional gain of health and mana for a Dex character putting points in Int or Str is minimal, almost negligable. You only get .5 health per Str and .5 mana per Int. Dex raises your damage and DPS much faster than Str or Int does.