PDA

View Full Version : Humania soon

MightyMicah
06-16-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm trying to get to 66 before humania. How much time do I have? I heard 6 days and realized I could do it. Then others said there may be less than 6 days. Does anyone have an estimate for me?

Matutd
06-16-2012, 06:46 PM
There's no confirmed date, it's just as soon as apple approve it. It could take days, it could take weeks, or even months. Anybody who gives you a set date is either trying to start rumours or an idiot, unless they are a dev who can fully justify their answer.

NotYoCookiez
06-16-2012, 06:47 PM
All this weekend you have for sure!

Devs don't work on weekend so we won't know till Monday the earliest ^_^

MightyMicah
06-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Alright thanks guys! I guess I'll get busy with it then!

CrimsonTider
06-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Iz can confirm that it is not confirmed as of yet as far as we know for now. That help? :p

Matutd
06-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Iz can confirm that it is not confirmed as of yet as far as we know for now. That help? :p
A whaddywhaddawhadda?

Skeletonlord
06-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Could be anytime, hoping for a next week release. Hopefully the client gets approved around Monday-Tuesday.

Cahaun
06-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Could be anytime, hoping for a next week release. Hopefully the client gets approved around Monday-Tuesday.
That's the times I'd expect them to update the games. Early in the weekend to work on the bugs that show up after release.

zeusabe
06-17-2012, 12:34 AM
"Currently, Humania is gated by the release of a new game client. We have submitted the new client to Apple for review. While we have no guarantees if, or when, the client will be approved, from experience we can throw out estimates. Right now we're saying about 2 weeks." (Samhayne, June 5,2012).

Counting weekends, estimate should fall in the middle of next week. Not counting weekends, estimate should fall anytime in the last week of this June. Once Monday next week begins, it could be anytime within that 2-week span. You have the whole day of Sunday to grind, once Monday hits...you'll be gambling as the client can come in by surprise anytime until Thursday, if no new update by that day next week, you have Friday, Sat, and Sunday to grind...once Monday hits again, it's gamble zone up to the last day of June. It's your call.

dudetus
06-17-2012, 03:05 AM
As Sam popped in to chatbox earlier this week I asked about Humania and he replied like (I don't remember excact words) "Nothing before next week".

Believe me (and Sam) or not, but I am all geared up for Humania on the following week.

cainnblecter
06-17-2012, 04:25 AM
Im thinkin this week or next seein as dl gets its update rolled at on tuesday