View Full Version : PvP ratios affect on Guild Rank

Avta
10-31-2021, 07:39 AM
Hi,

I know that PVP ratios affect guild rank, so I wanna ask a simple question.

Will someone with 20,000 kills and 10,000 death have the same impact on the guild rank as someone with 2 kills and 1 death? Cuz in both situations, the ratio is the same.

Sincerely,
~Avta~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

worshipped
10-31-2021, 08:04 AM
Well nope, how it works is like this :
pvp kd = (sum of total pvp kills of every player present in guild)÷( sum of total pvp deaths of every player present in guild).

Suppose player A has 20k kills and 10k death. And player B has 2kills and 1 deaths). Here's how it will affect pvp kd in calculating guild rank.

Suppose guild is without player A&player B, and guild has a total of 400k kills and 350k deaths.

If player A joins guild, the overall guild pvp kd will go from "1.1428" to "1.1667" which is quite significant.

If player B joins guild, overall guild pvp kd will go from "1.142857" to "1.142859".

So i would conclude player A has more value. Your hypothesis would be correct if the average of kill/death ratios of all players were to be calculated instead.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

XYRRU
11-02-2021, 06:00 AM
Well nope, how it works is like this :
pvp kd = (sum of total pvp kills of every player present in guild)÷( sum of total pvp deaths of every player present in guild).

Suppose player A has 20k kills and 10k death. And player B has 2kills and 1 deaths). Here's how it will affect pvp kd in calculating guild rank.

Suppose guild is without player A&player B, and guild has a total of 400k kills and 350k deaths.

If player A joins guild, the overall guild pvp kd will go from "1.1428" to "1.1667" which is quite significant.

If player B joins guild, overall guild pvp kd will go from "1.142857" to "1.142859".

So i would conclude player A has more value. Your hypothesis would be correct if the average of kill/death ratios of all players were to be calculated instead.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using TapatalkThank you, Indian Guy