PDA

View Full Version : Whats you characters story?

dugantale
06-16-2012, 09:25 PM
Well I was bored and I thought this would be fun!

So the point of this is to make up a story behind your character, so its like what happened to them to make them who they are!!

Here are mine!

For Pocket Legends.

I am a bear who was born in a far land from Altaira, but I saw the pain the land was going through, I took a harsh but long travel, through that travel I fought some horrible monsters. I did not give up only because I knew I was Altaira last chance, once I reached my destination I searched for the Elf queen to see what epic duty I could be sent on to save these people and there land! Through out these rough missions she sent me on I fought Zombies, Evil witches, Vampires, and Now she is sending me and my team to a new land, a land of legend, where they speak of using all three skills, but this story has made me who I am today!

For Star legends.

I was sent out to space to capture the "unknown power source", once we hit full speed our engine began to fail, but it was then I realized we were under attack, after that it all goes black and I wake up in a room, not knowing where I am or how I got here, a man with a long read beard and claw for hand walks in a few minutes after I woke up. He asks me "Why are you here lad?", I did not answer, he called in a few troops of his and told them to torch it out of me. They didn't know what to do so they took the swords and cut down both my eyes, after the bloody scream of mine they told me they had searched my ship and killed my crew, it went black again. Once I woke up I was in a place called Black Star with many coming to my aid. That's how I got here.

For dark legends.

I was born in a dark time a time of the plague, Many loved ones died around me. I knew I would get the plague sooner or later, and I did at Age 26. Sitting in my where it is pitch black, I heard something walk towards me, then I feel to sharp needle like things surface my neck. When I awoke I was greeted by a kind lady, she offered me a red drink, I said "No thank you I am fine.", I explained to her I had the plague, she explained I was now a vampire, and that she would train me. She had put me through the same training she went through, She was now my master. In the year 2006, there was a dark day that fell on June 14, my master was killed, and now I looking for her killer.

These are just for fun!! They don't have to be exactly like the game, be creative, have fun!!
Hope you enjoyed!

~Dugantale

Jugernugetx
06-16-2012, 09:46 PM
3 years Before Jugernuget: .. ... ....
The legend was born. Juggernugget (some other guy who beat me to mah name). He was the first Nugget named guy in the game except jacknugget, my brother who showed me PL.
Juggernugget was a legend, but suddenly, it all changed. (Made up lol, dunno him):
Juggernugget was born in alterra in the beginning and he had many friends, but it changed.. when silknight sent him to his doom. (Thats where i really tried getting the name juggernugget, it would have been my original name. Not jugernuget) Juggernugget was walking around forest haven giving signatures to alterrans. When he decided to go lvl up in forest haven. He got to silknights lair with a couple other defensless fans. He had a bit of health so he made a bet that he could beat silknight.
The fans, knowing that he always makes the bet and wins, say yes. But then, silknight uses lightning, as shes been training because of other painful defeats. Yea, after that, no more history was recorded. They all banished. The cameras banished. Someone is always watching the dungeons in case. Juggernugget became inactive.. when the new legend was born (jugernuget, me :p) he umm... banished. Sadly, jacknugget did a while after that. Because of silknight.
Jugernuget now takes on his journey to defeat all the monsters of alterra. because of silknight, alterra will never be the same. I know Silknight will return.
From there on, the "nugets" were born and several disappear. Only three remain, Jugernuget, Blasternugget, and Nugetqueenxd. Nuggetlord disappeared, nuggetking disappeared, and many others i can fadely remember.

No story for SL.

In DL, Jugernuget couldnt make it out of Blackstar and is getting ready for AL. So the third legend lives on, Tegunxreguj. Jugerxnuget read backwards.

(Sorry if i spelt silknight wrong)
XD not a troll story. Just created an epic adventure.
-Jugernuget

Matutd
06-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Matutd was a duck living in a small pond with the rest of his duck mates, as you do. One day he heard a story of a far away land which goes by the name of alterra. Nobody had ever been to, or seen this land, and it's existence was a mere myth. Matutd was a strong believer of this myth, which led to him being ridiculed by the other ducks. Due to the amount of hate he recieved, one night he set off on the search for this mystical land. Although he was a duck, for some odd reason he had no wings, so he had to walk the entire distance. After around 3 days of walking, with absolutely no success, matutd eventually gave up and stopped in the middle of nowhere. With no idea of the way home, and no food or water, he was surely going to die. Knowing this, he fell to his feet and closed his eyes, dreaming of a better land. Whilst asleep he saw a figure, which he was unable to recognise as any creature he had ever seen before. It was tall, dark and had deep red eyes. Matutd thought this was a terrible nightmare, however as the figure came closer he realised he was wrong. The figure showed him an area rich in supplies and great times to be had. This place was the mystical land of alterra. Matutd woke up, rejoiced with hope, and powered by adrenaline, and set off with his head held high in pursuit of this magical land. The trek was tough and the night was still dark, so he had trouble finding his way. Around 30 minutes later he saw a light. Unsure of what it was, he was wary of approaching it, however it seemed to be his only hope of survival, so he wandered toward it cautiously. As he grew closer he saw a ship. A huge ship. He darted toward it as he knew people meant supplies. As he approached them they welcomed him and gave him food and water, which he consumed with extreme speed as he hadn't eaten in days. They offered him a ride on the ship and he accepted. When he arrived at the ships destination he saw the sign. "Welcome to Alterra". He was overjoyed! After the gruelling journey he had finally made it!

Sorry for any errors, I typed this on my ipad

Fao
06-16-2012, 09:55 PM
I'll write one tomorrow! This is cool Dugan!

dugantale
06-16-2012, 10:05 PM
Sweet guys!

@Fao okay bud :D

thecrankybearsam
06-16-2012, 10:22 PM
PL: I was a young boy when my Dad was in the military. I'd say 5. My Dad fought Zombies, Skeletons, Mercenaries, Evil Enchantresses, yetis, crocs, gurus?, bandits, Evil Birds, and Evil Bears. The task was not easy. Once I was 18, he was still alive and fighting for our country, and I finally got to help him. Besides, what are the chances of him dying when he has me, Dugantale, Bilaxman, Paar, Samhayne, Justg, Delphina, Swede, Rinzler, Gibber, Techno Email and all them? His chance of dying was 2/1000. We had covered most of the stages, but we were not finished. We were in a desert. All that was left were the Evil Enchantresses, Birds, and Bears. We all shook hands. Then, they pulled out their staffs, bows, and swords. Our crew pulled out all weapons possible. These enemies were much much stronger than the last ones. They had glowing red eyes, and no hearts. All of our health and mana was low. We could not give up. Not now, after all we have been through. Then...boom! There it was. The scream of Justg. We all gasped *** he hit the ground. But this was not over. Then fell Gibber, Techno Email, Samhayne, and Swede. Paar was holding on tight and blasted his gun as hard as he could. Same goes for Bilaxman. But it was all falling apart. Paar and Bilaxman both fell to the ground as well. I told Dugantale to stay alive no matter WHAT. I did not want all Dad's hard work to go to waste. Rinzler and Delphina were still in action, taking it very seriously. Then we noticed..there was only 20 enemies left to kill. Dugan kicked a Bird in the ***, Delphina punched an Enchantress in the forehead, and Rinzler corndogged a bear in-well, the ***. 17 enemies left and counting! I swore I would get through this, and I WILL! 13, 12, 11, 10--uh oh. Rinzler is DOWN! WE ARE LOSING MORE TEAMMATES BY THE MINUTE! Ok, there was 6 enemies left, and 4 crew members left! We can take them! And we did..we lived.
THECRANKYBEARSAM's KDR: 10,089-0
THECRANKYBEARSAM's DAD's KDR: 22, 740-0
DELPHINA's KDR: 24, 899-0
DUGANTALE's KDR: 22, 121-0
After the heartbreaking battle, we saluted, and wished peace to all our fallen friends. And that is the Legend. The Beginning of how I, thecrankybearsam, became the chief's assistant in the DELTA force!

dugantale
06-17-2012, 01:22 AM
@cranky bear lol that's a good one

Lowlyspy
06-17-2012, 01:32 AM
http://youtu.be/gMAgQf4ZJXY

Replace Jack with Lowly ^_^

Skeletonlord
06-17-2012, 03:59 AM
PL ) I was born in a distant land known as "Alterra", a small run down village called "Forest Haven", where I was to capture and destroy the elf queen as my journey. I had two legendary heroes by my side, a bird and a mage. Together we could banish evil! Two months later, we came across the Elf Hideout hidden in Humania. There were millions of Humans guarding the gate, so we gathered a lot of experience. A magical Humanian sword and shield dropped, so I equipped it. It had a DPS of 300. We killed the elf queen and went back to Forest Haven, only to receive my first gold cap.

Will do Star Legends and Dark Legends later. Reserved!

Skeletonlord
06-17-2012, 04:00 AM
PL ) I was born in a distant land known as "Alterra", a small run down village called "Forest Haven", where I was to capture and destroy the elf queen as my journey. I had two legendary heroes by my side, a bird and a mage. Together we could banish evil! Two months later, we came across the Elf Hideout hidden in Humania. There were millions of Humans guarding the gate, so we gathered a lot of experience. A magical Humanian sword and shield dropped, so I equipped it. It had a DPS of 300. We killed the elf queen and went back to Forest Haven, only to receive my first gold cap.

Will do Star Legends and Dark Legends later. Reserved!

ArtStar
06-17-2012, 07:35 AM
Meh? Lol I wonder where you got this idea from..

Flowman
06-17-2012, 08:12 AM
Nice thread, Art!

Oh wait...

thecrankybearsam
06-17-2012, 10:30 AM
Lol ty dugan

ledendary crow
06-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Ok so this is my story I trained so much in haven with elixer :) until I was 54 now I fight zombie skeloton with headphones and they do a 100 something damage when they cry?? And I'm still using worn bow:apologetic: and I epiclly failed

Taipan
06-19-2012, 07:10 PM
(SL)
Anger flower through my blood. My fangs burst out of my mouth as I screamed. All enemies heard, for no one forgets the scream of the Taipan. (6months earlier)I could not control myself. My hands were thrown to my sides and pulled two pistols out of holsters at the same time. Who are these people to capture me? I laughed as I easily hacked the system that kept me in that small room. I heard them yelling in confusion. They sent a squadron to finish me. Yet they did not know me. I leaped into the air and shot half of the squadron dead. The others retreated, screaming in fear of their new enemy. I soon cleared the ship of these fools and touched something on the bridge computer. Everything went black.
I laughed as I remembered how I crashed into BlackStar not knowing anything about the place. I looked at my friends and smiled. My work today was not yet done. I had a bounty on someone's head. I dashed across the base, slipping between people. I quickly jumped into a one-man ship and flew towards Planet Voleria. The Scorn were relentless. They have killed many allies and it is my turn. My hands were thrown to my sides and pulled a set of Tuturras out of their holsters. I ran at the first enemy screaming as I shot at him. I summoned Precision, and then immediately breathed flames at him. My mind screamed with insanity as I unleashed my combo. I had now killed many Scorn warriors. They were begginning to pay for what they have done. As a sniper burst into ashes, I dove trying to reach the skull that had not been burned. It fell to the ground, and vanished. There was no hope of finding it, which fueled my anger. I screamed and transformed into a snake. I threw my body into the air and bit onto a face of a Scorn Engineer. Blood dripped from his body and he screamed. He fell to the ground and I returned to my human form. I felt a tear drip down my face but I immediately changed my expression. He had destroyed my allies, and must pay. I had killed a thousand Scorn before I felt satisfied. I relaxed onto the guild hall bench. My work for today was over, but I would continue tomorrow. I will stop when the Scorn leave my precious planet of Voleria! I smiled as I began to chat with my friends.
----------------------------------------------------
I'm bored... Can you tell?

heypeo
06-20-2012, 01:50 AM
DL-Rob was a average guy but one attack changed his life ROB SHNEIDER is a VMAPIRE and he'll learn that being a vampire isn't easy.

"THE VAMPIRE"
RATED: PG13