PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question?

Illamina
06-17-2012, 03:31 AM
Hi! I'm Illamina in DL lvl 18 as of now, look me up! I can't figure out how to buy latent powers, did I miss a window? Do you have to buy them at a certain lvl? Or do I have to wait till I get to a higher level? Do I have to buy something else first? Someone told me they were 8 plat, I have plat, I dunno what's up, sorry if this is a stupid question. I will be super bummed if I can't get them :( thx!

Floating
06-17-2012, 06:45 AM
Go lair<spells/powers<respec points
I suggest you keep your powere until level 20 and then respec

Illamina
06-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Does this work to activate passive abilities? It says in their description that you have to purchase them and I don't want to pay to redistribute points if it won't activate the passive abilities. Thank you for your help!

Floating
06-17-2012, 07:31 AM
You must put points to actually activate the passive abilities. I suggest 1 health and 2 attack on passives. If the posts are helpful press the "thumbs up" lil buton :P

Jblazer
07-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Go lair<spells/powers<respec points
I suggest you keep your powere until level 20 and then respec
what he said lol

Staryknight
07-01-2012, 08:52 PM
You can rank passive skills just like any other. They do not cost plat but respecing your skill points costs 8 plat. If you buy a respec the skill will not be automatically activated you need to use skill points on them.

You can either respec now or wait until your next skill point and use it on a passive. Be sure you have auto leveling turned off, otherwise the game will automatically place skill points for you.