PDA

View Full Version : L20 pvp Op help!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
06-17-2012, 04:06 AM
Needing help on L20 Op! Really don't know anything about this so any type of info on build, stats, combos, gear, etc wuld be nice.
Plz post Below if u can help!

javier995
06-17-2012, 12:55 PM
Gear, plat of course.

Gun, minesweepers or the beta gun (the one with the blue stripe that is all black).

Builds... thats what I'm working on. I had a build that made me almost unstoppable (thats what i kept being told lol), up until a friend decided to make a build and fight me yesterday (with me being at 2k ping bc of my moms phone, whats with me and only 2k ping -_-), and she beat me 5-2. I told her that i had a secret build up my sleeve, so when i respeced i won 5-1 (the time she won she had 1%).

That being said, there's many builds that work in various ways.

It all goes back to:
° whats your playstyle?
° what kind of build do you prefer?
° do you like distance fighting?

Taipan
06-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Needing help on L20 Op! Really don't know anything about this so any type of info on build, stats, combos, gear, etc wuld be nice.
Plz post Below if u can help!

As Javier995 said, it's all about play style. If I were you, I'd just try to get a build with as high as possible Health pool, and DPS at the same time. My L20 op is terrible right now, so I might ad a build to this post tommorow, when I possibly respec

ice fire sea
06-19-2012, 02:54 PM
talking about me >.< lol ......... tell my guild that im on vacation and my phone got taken away....

ice fire sea
06-19-2012, 03:01 PM
oh forgot about tips for this person......
ok.. tips..
-plat gear
-i love duals as an op its an advantage , use it
-i love high heal
-um if your one to hit and run .... use rifle
- if your one to try to kill them fast so they can keep there mouth shut , or if they are rushers and u would like to teach them a lesson , i recommend duals ftw..
-i also would like to say that in pvp amplified pain does work.. i love it.. oh and in pvp you will have to have a good guild, guild member always help you if there are rushers and what not... my name is pinktwink , iceblitz, soon to be icebarrage idk.. so yeh ..
-hope this helped in a way..

-PEACE M8

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
06-20-2012, 07:52 PM
oh forgot about tips for this person......
ok.. tips..
-plat gear
-i love duals as an op its an advantage , use it
-i love high heal
-um if your one to hit and run .... use rifle
- if your one to try to kill them fast so they can keep there mouth shut , or if they are rushers and u would like to teach them a lesson , i recommend duals ftw..
-i also would like to say that in pvp amplified pain does work.. i love it.. oh and in pvp you will have to have a good guild, guild member always help you if there are rushers and what not... my name is pinktwink , iceblitz, soon to be icebarrage idk.. so yeh ..
-hope this helped in a way..

-PEACE M8

thanks pink, and ur in PT right?