PDA

View Full Version : Great timing for this to happen

The Flash
06-17-2012, 03:12 PM
I just came back from sky diving like I always do ever mounth and I lacerated my finger pulling the parachute. So mad I had to get 12 stitches on my right finger. Ill post a pic later so you can see it. Missed my graduation yesterday. Just need to let out.

Glad
06-17-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm scared of heights :/

The Flash
06-17-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm scared of heights :/ Are you scared of heights or scared of falling from a high place. People tend to mix thats up. Just overcome your fear and start of small like repeling of mountains or climing one. Its alot of fun.

razerfingers
06-17-2012, 06:09 PM
I just came back from sky diving like I always do ever mounth and I lacerated my finger pulling the parachute. So mad I had to get 12 stitches on my right finger. Ill post a pic later so you can see it. Missed my graduation yesterday. Just need to let out.

Ouch... Did the blood fall up? ;)

Sent using spray paint

Matutd
06-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Are you scared of heights or scared of falling from a high place. People tend to mix thats up. Just overcome your fear and start of small like repeling of mountains or climing one. Its alot of fun.
Haha I always say that to people. The height is nothing to be scared of, it's the floor at the bottom that you should really be scared of :p

The Flash
06-17-2012, 09:40 PM

there the picture of my finger sucks

Phoenixking
06-17-2012, 09:42 PM
I am surprise O_o

rinzler
06-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Ouchhhhh!!!!!

RedRyder
06-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Are you scared of heights or scared of falling from a high place. People tend to mix thats up. Just overcome your fear and start of small like repeling of mountains or climing one. Its alot of fun.

That's a good way of putting it. Until now, I thought I was afraid of height, but I realize now that every time I'm somewhere high above lower ground, I always picture myself falling.

Nick41324
06-18-2012, 01:27 AM
Mine was worse...

The Flash
06-18-2012, 02:09 PM

That's a good way of putting it. Until now, I thought I was afraid of height, but I realize now that every time I'm somewhere high above lower ground, I always picture myself falling.

Completely true and I figured this out on my own since I wasnt afraid of flying or being in a bridge. However when I looked over I was like o-o.

I was also lucky enough to skydive(I was 17) before california changed the law to where you have to be 18 years old to skydive even if you had parental consent. Also It did help that my friends are crazy and into this stuff. One is currently in the army special forces another one was my high school ROTC instructer and is a retired major/army ranger and the last one is a professional MMA figther.

captaintuttle
06-18-2012, 02:12 PM
I'm scared of heights :/
I'm scared of widths.

(ewww! gnarly wound!!! :()

Cahaun
06-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Ouch! O.o

FluffNStuff
06-18-2012, 02:34 PM
So you voluntarily jumped out of a perfectly good airplane from what I can only assume is an insanely high height. You then proceeded to fall at an increasingly alarming speed as the gravity of the earth and the air resistance you caused to fought to tear you apart. You then pulled a string and, using a thin piece of cloth, you miraculously slowed yourself down and safely landed, casually thumbing your nose at a logic that tried ever so hard to kill you. And after all that, you are complaining you hurt your finger???

Zeus
06-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Ouch, bro! That's gnarly!

And for those that have a fear of heights, don't let that deter you from sky diving. The reality is, when you're that high up in the air, you DO NOT GET that "stomach drop feeling". You feel like you're flying, tbh. Heights? Psh, things don't look like their getting any bigger for a few thousand feet, so honestly, it's not that scary.

When you're that high up, you don't have a sense of heights. Infact, I'd say smaller jumps are scarier than the bigger ones.

Ihavenokills
06-18-2012, 05:38 PM
ahhhh! O_O

The Flash
06-18-2012, 08:07 PM
So you voluntarily jumped out of a perfectly good airplane from what I can only assume is an insanely high height. You then proceeded to fall at an increasingly alarming speed as the gravity of the earth and the air resistance you caused to fought to tear you apart. You then pulled a string and, using a thin piece of cloth, you miraculously slowed yourself down and safely landed, casually thumbing your nose at a logic that tried ever so hard to kill you. And after all that, you are complaining you hurt your finger???

Lol No I was complaning about missing my graduation since I had to go to the emergency room where I waited 1 hour to be seen, then 1 hour to get stitched because a person got grossed out and passed out from seeing her mother's injury. It was so bad, the doctor that was going to do my stitches was like "hold on we have a emergency". I was like crap I should have just duck taped it like I was going to do so. I mean what cant duck tape fix, right lol.

Six years of school!! To miss my graduation and to top it off I was the salutatorian. All I can say is "Carpe Diem".