PDA

View Full Version : Balefort Sewer Quests

shadow90
06-18-2012, 01:29 AM
I have done all the quests at Balefort Sewer but i see that i only have completed 19/20.
Is it a bug?

shadow90
06-18-2012, 01:30 AM
I've researched at Google and it says the same thing.

nazgulking
06-18-2012, 03:48 PM
No it is not a bug. The last quest you are looking for is located in the fetid halls.
First take the Dr. Noxious Daily quest from the towne and then enter the area.
After having entered the area find the pod at the end of the hallway.
There is your last quest.

Dragonrider023
06-18-2012, 04:26 PM
No it is not a bug. The last quest you are looking for is located in the fetid halls.
right:playful:

shadow90
06-19-2012, 06:17 AM

If you meant Breaking Containment quest.
That is a daily quest.

shadow90
06-27-2012, 07:11 AM
Bump

shadow90
06-28-2012, 12:37 AM
Nazgulking is right.
You have to take the daily quest to be able to access that map.
Once you're there do the quest. When you're done with the daily quest one of the green pods (close to the spawn point) should have a quest to beat "something" king or overlord (on that same map)
It will give you a green mana armor so you can walk through the long line of barrels and not die.
The "something" king or overlord is at the end of the line of those green barrels. Kill & it's done

The only NPCs there are Hazmat Containment Unit and Vincent.
How do i find the NPC that you're saying?

DREAMKILLER
06-28-2012, 12:49 AM
Try taking all of the agents quests, sometimes dailies cover up the main quest...
Hes located in sewers next to the prince :)

ZHEOTARE
06-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Talk to the npc on left side of main area. The one that quest you to kill a specific boss. Each day she gives a new one. You've probably missed it one day. Just do it everyday till you're certain you completed all of them.

shadow90
07-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Bump

ZHEOTARE
07-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Bump

Does this mean you did the series of bosses as i stated??

ThePvpTwink
07-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Do the containment unit quest. Its not daily i think.

JaytB
07-03-2012, 05:21 PM
If you turn on the quest guide arrow in options, it should point to where you'll find your last quest.

nazgulking
07-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Just to recap my prevoius answer. It isnt a bug.
To get the last quest you got to be in the Fetid Halls. To access this area you have to get the daily quest "Noxious times" in towne from the same NPC that gives you the RadRoach boss quest.
After taking the daily quest access to Roach Motel and from there access to the Fetid Halls.
Once inside the Fetid Halls talk to the Containment unit (should have a yellow exclamation point over it).
The purpose of the quest will be to destroy all containment units in the level (8) and then go back to the initial NPC containment pod to turn in the quest.