PDA

View Full Version : Better gaming experience.

Chacaz
04-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Sorry for my English, it isn't my first language so I rely on the spell check :p
If you can't understand what I'm trying to explain, just tell me and I'll try my best to explain with more detail.

Don't you hate having to scroll through a lot of games and most of them having a population of 1? My idea is when you hit the "New Game" button it takes you to a list of Map Packs, after choosing which one you want it will place you in a "waiting" room and in that room you wait for 3-4 players to join. Once you have your team ready it will begin the game.

If a player leaves the game early, another player can enter the room. He/She will get a message though saying "A party has already started a game but are needing assistance of a player, would you wish to join?" (or something along the lines) If the player presses "no" he/she will be placed on a waiting room. If they press "yes" he/she will be placed at the beginning of the map the team is currently playing.

Suggestions/better ideas are welcomed.

Jakis
04-18-2010, 11:46 PM
Chacaz I agree it should be easier to find specific campaigns, and ones that make sense for however you like to play. We're adding better filtering (by campaign) and sorting in the next app store submission. We've also talked about similar ideas for "waiting rooms" but we haven't designed it fully yet. :)

Splurd
04-18-2010, 11:49 PM
new game = make your own room

What really needs to be done is a proper filter of the games. Such as filtering by dungeon type, filtering by full / empty, filtering out locked rooms.

Chacaz
04-18-2010, 11:56 PM
Oh I wasnt aware you guys were planning on releasing it this soon. Well I'm just happy you guys actually do listen to the community. Thumbs up Spacetime!