PDA

View Full Version : Simply the best

dudetus
06-18-2012, 11:05 AM
I am a modest man. I do not put myself in situations where I am above other ppl. I genuinely dislike peeps who try to "raise their status" by making themselves seem as if they were better than everyone.

But sometimes a man just has to receive the honor which he has been righteously given.

May I represent to u,

The Best Players of PL by some random nun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hl4wC-WFfQ

I thank u F4tAlScOpEZ for this honor which I have now received by u (0:12-0:16). U rly seem like a guy who knows everything about PL and as u mentioned me, I truly must be one of the best players of PL.

As I am now one of the best players of PL, I have decided to prepare myself for this sudden stardom by offering services with the official Ninja Seal of Approval.

I am online today giving my own signed gold coins 1k each.

I am selling runs with me, 10k each run but u have to reserve a time via pm. I am a busy man nowadays.

I am selling screenshots with me 50k each. Any unauthorized screenshots taken out of me are illegal and u'll receive 1M fee for doing so. U have to reserve a time for this service too via PM.

I thank u for ur time, u all can congratulate me via PM or posting below.

nmyxspaceship
06-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Why...? Sorry this made no sense to me.

(go with the flow?)

Congratulations!!! So happy for you:)

WoundedEagle
06-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Congratulations. Can haz autograph????!

Xazic
06-18-2012, 11:18 AM
d(^_^o) Haha good job there nun :P Didn't know we recruited someone famous!

Jugernugetx
06-18-2012, 11:18 AM
uh.... what- huh? i dont understand this lol

Windwolve
06-18-2012, 11:26 AM
ZOMG I'll reserve the first 10 runs ok?!! I'm such a big fan of yours! Please!!! I'll even pay double the price!!! :semi-twins:

Btw, due to the fact that I am now also officially and without doubt one of the best (0:22-0:26), I will charge a messaging fee of 500 gold for every pm sent to me in-game. This includes friend requests, trade notifications and above all the emission of so-called 'Gurgox'-gasses in my famous and elite face.

dudetus
06-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Congratulations. Can haz autograph????!

I am a man who doesn't say "no" to his fans. I am a man who treats his faithful followers with dignity.

Don't forget, only the sky is the limit.

dudetus
06-18-2012, 11:28 AM
d(^_^o) Haha good job there nun :P Didn't know we recruited someone famous!

Yes, as u can now see even though I have a devastating flaw (my motormouth D; ) I indeed am one of the best players in the whole PL.

Whirlzap
06-18-2012, 11:36 AM
... This person obviously thinks that anyone with an "original name" is a best player.

And I see one person in that video who does not deserve it at all.
I bet we know who he is anyways; he should be punished in some way right now...

Jcyee
06-18-2012, 11:43 AM
Yaya grats ninja!

Back
06-18-2012, 11:44 AM
I am a modest man. I do not put myself in situations where I am above other ppl. I genuinely dislike peeps who try to "raise their status" by making themselves seem as if they were better than everyone.

But sometimes a man just has to receive the honor which he has been righteously given.

May I represent to u,

The Best Players of PL by some random nun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hl4wC-WFfQ

I thank u F4tAlScOpEZ for this honor which I have now received by u (0:12-0:16). U rly seem like a guy who knows everything about PL and as u mentioned me, I truly must be one of the best players of PL.

As I am now one of the best players of PL, I have decided to prepare myself for this sudden stardom by offering services with the official Ninja Seal of Approval.

I am online today giving my own signed gold coins 1k each.

I am selling runs with me, 10k each run but u have to reserve a time via pm. I am a busy man nowadays.

I am selling screenshots with me 50k each. Any unauthorized screenshots taken out of me are illegal and u'll receive 1M fee for doing so. U have to reserve a time for this service too via PM.

I thank u for ur time, u all can congratulate me via PM or posting below.

I feel like dancing tonight... Wait... What was the topic?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Covert
06-18-2012, 11:50 AM
So all I have to do is email STS, request an original name; and I'll become one of the best players in PL, and have my name on that list?!

Walkhardd
06-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Dam. Must not have been on when he was taking everyones screen shots. Lol.

dudetus
06-18-2012, 11:59 AM
... This person obviously thinks that anyone with an "original name" is a best player.

And I see one person in that video who does not deserve it at all.
I bet we know who he is anyways; he should be punished in some way right now...

So all I have to do is email STS, request an original name; and I'll become one of the best players in PL, and have my name on that list?!

:) <3

Lowlyspy
06-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Eh, seems more opinionated than anythng.

Whirlzap
06-18-2012, 12:38 PM
It's just full of people who have original names lol.
Do you see something like ProxPLxPro?
nah.

Buubuuftw
06-18-2012, 12:44 PM
Don't foget us little people when you become all rich and famous!

Zeus
06-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Can I charge more than you since I starred twice in this video? xD

Jugernugetx
06-18-2012, 01:08 PM
What is the point to this video? I simply dont understand ...

Blind
06-18-2012, 04:21 PM
One word - biased

If u want a completely unbiased list = here it is, copied from my post on the top pvpers thread.

Bears: Cloakypoo, Debowe, Gladiator, Buddyf, Redwolfak, Papapat, Anajefez, Zeus, Hotdream.
Mages: Jjjlove, Imkelly, Ghost, Hodumaru(a.k.a Wmwmwmwmwmwmw), King, Saycred, Oneshotfury, Rose, Demoniclight(a.k.a Megaspec), Awwmang, Drinkhaterade, Imperialelf, Jcoultet.
Birds: Dolloway, Azi, Kanital, Gaunab, Megaspec(a.k.a Demoniclight), Ace, Aerobirdy, Ilianarchyill, Wmwmwmwmwmwmw(a.k.a Hodumaru) , Birdycakes(hahahaha).

Sub-Classes:
Dex bears: Papapat.
Warbirds: Xazic, Aerobirdy(when he is one), Brodiniozo.
Pallies: Absoluteboss, Kaarataka, Bglir, Scorpionking.
Dex mages: Tashyang.
NOTABLE MENTIONS:
Amyxrose, Boss, Masternaora, Shhhhhfight, Hotshotelf, Strklownin, Shiloo, Falking, Birdbrainjr, Cjackyo, Darkphoenixx, Killrushers/Tankkaar, Deviousdemon, Blessarcher, Bitslap, Mejsll, Sebastianll, Iswoosh, Chickenrunn, Imdooey, Ywforplaying, Otaawazavie, Doubledutchy, Paahudd, Freiuiybal, Edensfury, Rushorgtfo, Argothewicked, Impawlixx, Mothwing, Protectmyneck, Pkbananam Trueplayer, Minchau, Huskybird, Tripphazardd.

Heaps of enemies here - completely unbiased.

Also why did you put yourself in there? lol

and pve wise i can name 100s that are better than 90℅ if the ones listed.

Tik m aan ouwe!

Walkhardd
06-18-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm going to make your list one day, blind. Thx for the motivation! :p

NECROREAPER
06-18-2012, 05:23 PM
I have an original name

plmafiaboss
06-18-2012, 05:34 PM
I dont get it

Swimmingstar
06-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Can I charge more than you since I starred twice in this video? xD
LOL! I think the person creating the video is new.

crestmage
06-18-2012, 11:44 PM
ermmm i'm sorry but... LOL!
--You indeed have a nice name btw. You DESERVED to be on da list :hopelessness:--

Elyseon
06-19-2012, 12:05 AM
Obviously I am the best, since I was first in list! ^.^
you may bow before me now

maneatingtree
06-19-2012, 12:25 AM
My names original

mafiainc42
06-19-2012, 12:35 AM
Jesus

Windwolve
06-19-2012, 01:43 AM
Obviously I am the best, since I was first in list! ^.^
you may bow before me now

Maybe the list was meant to be read in ascending order :P

Sryyoulose
06-19-2012, 01:54 AM
Clearly this list is faulty being as I'm not on it.

I'm joking XD

Kanitall
06-20-2012, 06:10 PM
LOL! I think the person creating the video is new.

I think its a conspiration, parth made it ( hes twice there smh ) he put nunja in this so he makes his humble thread so he can charge 2x more!

TruePlayer
06-27-2012, 04:30 PM
One word - biased

If u want a completely unbiased list = here it is, copied from my post on the top pvpers thread.

Bears: Cloakypoo, Debowe, Gladiator, Buddyf, Redwolfak, Papapat, Anajefez, Zeus, Hotdream.
Mages: Jjjlove, Imkelly, Ghost, Hodumaru(a.k.a Wmwmwmwmwmwmw), King, Saycred, Oneshotfury, Rose, Demoniclight(a.k.a Megaspec), Awwmang, Drinkhaterade, Imperialelf, Jcoultet.
Birds: Dolloway, Azi, Kanital, Gaunab, Megaspec(a.k.a Demoniclight), Ace, Aerobirdy, Ilianarchyill, Wmwmwmwmwmwmw(a.k.a Hodumaru) , Birdycakes(hahahaha).

Sub-Classes:
Dex bears: Papapat.
Warbirds: Xazic, Aerobirdy(when he is one), Brodiniozo.
Pallies: Absoluteboss, Kaarataka, Bglir, Scorpionking.
Dex mages: Tashyang.
NOTABLE MENTIONS:
Amyxrose, Boss, Masternaora, Shhhhhfight, Hotshotelf, Strklownin, Shiloo, Falking, Birdbrainjr, Cjackyo, Darkphoenixx, Killrushers/Tankkaar, Deviousdemon, Blessarcher, Bitslap, Mejsll, Sebastianll, Iswoosh, Chickenrunn, Imdooey, Ywforplaying, Otaawazavie, Doubledutchy, Paahudd, Freiuiybal, Edensfury, Rushorgtfo, Argothewicked, Impawlixx, Mothwing, Protectmyneck, Pkbananam Trueplayer, Minchau, Huskybird, Tripphazardd.

Heaps of enemies here - completely unbiased.

Also why did you put yourself in there? lol

and pve wise i can name 100s that are better than 90℅ if the ones listed.

Tik m aan ouwe!

The above post always make me laugh people always think there friends r the best pvpers. Some on your list shouldnt even be mention rather then put above whom deserve.

Glad
06-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Deleted

Elyseon
06-27-2012, 09:17 PM
The above post always make me laugh people always think there friends r the best pvpers. Some on your list shouldnt even be mention rather then put above whom deserve.
But he obviously said unbiased!!!
How could it be only his friends??

:O

Glad
06-27-2012, 09:30 PM
I'm the pro bear Hybrid.