PDA

View Full Version : No Dragkin Temple Event this year?!?!?!

dangibg
11-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Hello, this is a question to the sts staff @cinco and the others, so straight to the point
are we having Dragkin Temple Event any soon? Last one was September 2020 which was
1y2m ago, isnt it time for another one? Think its good to chill in a less life killing (for the lb players) event, where you dont have to run 18 hours a day for 2 weeks straight, i think some diversity will be good for everyone :)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
11-05-2021, 09:58 PM
Too early atm due to prices of gears and warriors would all be the same scores. Mages will be infinite scores rogues will probably be at wave 125~. My wave lb estimation from the mythics and recent stack proc removal. A lot more balancing needs to be reworked / added.
Mage: infinite.
Rog: 125~
War: 50~.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Avta
11-06-2021, 12:37 AM
Too early atm due to prices of gears and warriors would all be the same scores. Mages will be infinite scores rogues will probably be at wave 125~. My wave lb estimation from the mythics and recent stack proc removal. A lot more balancing needs to be reworked / added.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkAgreed that warrior and Rogs don't hold a candle to Mages in term of clearing Mages (as it should be, since AoE clearing is supposed to be our job) .... but ur overestimating Mages especially since the staff been nerfed xD...

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
11-06-2021, 08:47 AM
Agreed that warrior and Rogs don't hold a candle to Mages in term of clearing Mages (as it should be, since AoE clearing is supposed to be our job) .... but ur overestimating Mages especially since the staff been nerfed xD...

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkSkratch Staff: +250% dmg, 50% crit

Mythic Staff after the nerf: +700% dmg, +5x Hp, +4x Armor and +25% ms (stacking)

Mages were already surpassing rogs with the proc benefits from Skratch in several areas; Evg, Dm, Temple. Even on solo boss fights such as Hydra and Orrick.

Nerfing smth doesn't necessarily make it bad relative to the other classes.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Avta
11-06-2021, 08:48 AM
Skratch Staff: +250% dmg, 50% crit

Mythic Staff after the nerf: +700% dmg, +5x Hp, +4x Armor and +25% ms (stacking)

Mages were already surpassing rogs with the proc benefits from Skratch in several areas; Evg, Dm, Temple. Even on solo boss fights such as Hydra and Orrick.

Nerfing smth doesn't necessarily make it bad relative to the other classes.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkHe said Mages would go super high waves solo, Mages are good, but not super OP

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
11-06-2021, 08:50 AM
He said Mages would go super high waves solo, Mages are good, but not super OP

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkWith the current proc benefits of the mythic staff relative to the mythic weaps from other classes, yes mages would go super high waves.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

dangibg
11-06-2021, 08:51 AM
Well its not like wars werent gods last temple event doing 1m pts solo
Also i didnt mean it right now but maybe after the winter event?

QuaseT
11-06-2021, 10:22 AM
Adressing imbalance between classes - add main rewards to class specific lb and only a banner (or another vanity) to team lb.

Encryptions
11-06-2021, 10:29 AM
Temple is one of my fav events but its not going to be fun when warriors have the same wave issue of not being able to kill anything. Mages will compete at wave 200+ easily; but only a small portion of them since not all have the mythic staff. Rogues are very close to balanced as I think they will compete at the wave 125 range, but the same issue as the mage is they don't have enough mythic dags out.
Mages will be able to solo group lb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

dangibg
11-06-2021, 11:41 AM
Temple lb is mostly about solo class rewards so imbalance isnt much of a problem when u compete against your own kind
And for group, you cant have 2 of the same class jn same party now so :))

Lilmozey
11-07-2021, 07:48 PM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk+1

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
11-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Knot missing it.