PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff THIS WEEK! Don't Leave Completed Actions or Missions!

Samhayne
06-18-2012, 12:18 PM

The Spacetime Dev Team is gearing up to patch out a HUGE patch to Dark Legends. Depending on how testing and bug fixing goes, it likely will go live this week (we're targeting Thursday 6/21 right now).

Here's the quick recap of the changes:

Level cap increase over 2 new Campaigns (26 elite level cap)
Changes coming to the map and energy systems
3D Missions will be free to play infinetly
New Contact System that allows the user to select how long it takes to complete actions (with scaling rewards)
Minion System with rewards for playing consecutive days
New Goal system to revamp the tutorial and give direction for "what to do next" in the game
New boss fight with Kriegberg!

More details in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58660-New-Stuff-Coming-to-Dark-Legends

Changes to be aware of:

- The Biomorph Bundle will not be available after this update. If you want it, get it now before it is gone!

- Any uncollected mission and action rewards will be lost, so be sure to collect all of your rewards before you log off!

Lady_Pebbles
06-18-2012, 12:20 PM
yeah! Woot!

That boss is getting ready to get his butt whooped! You're on my list bud... *hands him a donut pillow to sit on* Be prepared!!!

Xionskull
06-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Sweet

Commanderkeen
06-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Yay cant wait to see these changes.

Lowlyspy
06-18-2012, 12:33 PM
I still like his mustache.

Fao
06-18-2012, 12:38 PM
That is awesome! Yall are awesome STS!:)

Ovocotto
06-18-2012, 12:51 PM
cant wait ty STS :D

Fyrce
06-18-2012, 01:00 PM
There should be an In-Game announcement about collecting completed missions ASAP? Because most players play, not read stuff...?

Irulelol
06-18-2012, 01:20 PM
Excited for new update... But not for uncolected missons being wiped out xD went through and did every misson so when update cane could have a nice xp boost... But owell i guess xD

bronislav84
06-18-2012, 01:22 PM
Will this update fix the losing sound after completing 3D missions bug?

Lady_Pebbles
06-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Quick question...

How much exp will we need to reach level 26 when we hit level 25?

I wanna know what to expect. X.x

Phoenixking
06-18-2012, 01:28 PM
I dislike how he has lights by his head, it'll destroy vampires D:

Lady_Pebbles
06-18-2012, 01:29 PM
I dislike how he has lights by his head, it'll destroy vampires D:
Then we'll have to catch him in the dark or destroy those lights and whoop that booty! Or maybe both. Mwahahahaha!

Late
06-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Wantttttttt now :d

Xaphan Fox
06-18-2012, 02:03 PM
Hoping the good Dr has not been drinking Eli's coolaid... he never gonna be found
Bark bark

NYCFanMan
06-18-2012, 02:10 PM
Awesome!!

Late
06-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Yes I'm going to be home on Thursday :) 12hrs of dl

YuNoEatBeaRs
06-18-2012, 06:49 PM
At last... would've loved some sneak peeks on the new stuff before the patch tho.

Oh and yes, PLEASE look into the lag problem....

nz_tonyjin88
06-18-2012, 06:53 PM
plz do something about the lag too. Its more serious than any other problems atm.

Gearedtokill
06-18-2012, 07:09 PM
update sounds awsome, im just curious will there be a new level 26 bundal comming out than now? Or
or should i log on and buy the biomorph set

Cahaun
06-18-2012, 07:19 PM
plz do something about the lag too. Its more serious than any other problems atm.
That lag, however, is not the game's fault. Check your internets connection, settings, etc. Wifi helps also by the way.

StompArtist
06-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Ok. What is it with STS and releasing content when I am away from home and barely able to play?

Every-single-time! LOL

Looking forward to the new content but come on, work with me here people! :P

Samhayne
06-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Ok. What is it with STS and releasing content when I am away from home and barely able to play?

Every-single-time! LOL

< looks at the flashing red warning light in the studio >

Stomp is leaving, time to launch new stuff!

< evil laughter ensues! >

:D

Survivorfan
06-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Cool, this will definitely give me the push to get back into DL

Mrsberry
06-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Cant wait *biting my nails in anticipation*
:strawberry:

Bilaxman
06-18-2012, 08:14 PM
It's going to be a busy week in spacetime! :D

Late
06-18-2012, 09:03 PM

Might be your connection.
Check your signal

Dragonrider023
06-18-2012, 09:07 PM
woot woot!!! PL,Sl,DL all have update this week!!! thanks STS u rok!!!:loyal: :loyal:

Deathpunch
06-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Tuesday would be better, I'm off Wednesday and Thursday.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Jcyee
06-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Oooh fancy boss. Cant wait! On the other hand, its gonna b interesting with humania and dl both having their caps raised in the same week since i play both. Very interesting... ANd if u play all 3 sts games, well have fun lol. Anyway looking forward to this!

heypeo
06-18-2012, 10:19 PM
yeah! Woot!

That boss is getting ready to get his butt whooped! You're on my list bud... *hands him a donut pillow to sit on* Be prepared!!!

Lol i know right

nz_tonyjin88
06-19-2012, 12:31 AM
That lag, however, is not the game's fault. Check your internets connection, settings, etc. Wifi helps also by the way.

Yea, I thought that too but Im currently on adsl2+ and Speed is quite reasonable. Many are experiencing the lag in game, as a proof check my thread on discussion forum. Maybe devs can divide the server up to reduce the traffic or smthn I dunno :/

Artemis
06-19-2012, 12:53 AM
1.5k til im 21. Raises on thursday. I GOT THISS.

Lady_Pebbles
06-19-2012, 01:09 AM
1.5k til im 21. Raises on thursday. I GOT THISS.
You can so make it! Hit me up if ya need some help. :)

Sryyoulose
06-19-2012, 02:12 AM
DL died to me maybe it's coming back! (Stops play O&C) WHOOT!

cutedeadgirl
06-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the warning that Biomorph Bundle is going away. Headed to the shop...

Carapace
06-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Quick question...

How much exp will we need to reach level 26 when we hit level 25?

I wanna know what to expect. X.x

The elite level cap XP requirements will be the same as 20 to 21 was in the current content, and most likely through future expansions.

Lady_Pebbles
06-19-2012, 11:31 AM
The elite level cap XP requirements will be the same as 20 to 21 was in the current content, and most likely through future expansions.
So it'll remain 17,670exp to reach elite caps? Thanks for the info. :)

ArtStar
06-19-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm so excited! That looks so cool :star:

Matutd
06-19-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm so excited! That looks so cool :star:
Nope, you can't get involved sorry. You still have to keep to your promise of killing a million of them eggs :p

Xaphan Fox
06-19-2012, 01:15 PM

Every-single-time! LOL

< looks at the flashing red warning light in the studio >

Stomp is leaving, time to launch new stuff!

< evil laughter ensues! >

:D

I love you...
*noselicks*
Woof

Malerian
06-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Just wanted to ask, will the items gained through the minion system be vanities or weapons/gems ?
And if they are vanities, will they only include the ones bought with gold ? Or will we be obtaining items picked between the whole game list ?

Carapace
06-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Just wanted to ask, will the items gained through the minion system be vanities or weapons/gems ?
And if they are vanities, will they only include the ones bought with gold ? Or will we be obtaining items picked between the whole game list ?

Items received from the "Allies" and "Minion" system can be all of the above!

Vanity rewards associated with the "Allies" (We're calling them that now, rather than contacts) will be unique to the ones in the store in that they will be of different variations and the like. These can only be obtained through these new game mechanics. Best of luck in finding them all :)

Shaocalur
06-20-2012, 07:32 AM
Sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to this B)

Lady_Pebbles
06-20-2012, 11:35 AM

Items received from the "Allies" and "Minion" system can be all of the above!

Vanity rewards associated with the "Allies" (We're calling them that now, rather than contacts) will be unique to the ones in the store in that they will be of different variations and the like. These can only be obtained through these new game mechanics. Best of luck in finding them all :)
So we won't be able to farm these items the way we do already (i.e. farming runs)????

If so.. That freaking sucks! Majorly! o.o

Carapace
06-20-2012, 12:20 PM
So we won't be able to farm these items the way we do already (i.e. farming runs)????

If so.. That freaking sucks! Majorly! o.o

Unique vanity world drops are coming for 3D worlds (no dates I'm afraid, but sooner rather than later), and when they do they will be tradeable / stashable. As for farming the ones gained from Allies, the Allies jobs are repeatable so in a sense you can definitely farm them. They are also tradeable and stashable as far as I am aware! :vsmile:

Lady_Pebbles
06-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Unique vanity world drops are coming for 3D worlds (no dates I'm afraid, but sooner rather than later), and when they do they will be tradeable / stashable. As for farming the ones gained from Allies, the Allies jobs are repeatable so in a sense you can definitely farm them. They are also tradeable and stashable as far as I am aware! :vsmile:
So in a sense, farming will be done in a different way until we get the other drops for the maps we already run in to get pinks? Just trying to clear that up. >__<

Also, will we ever be able to stash our plat items (including plat vanities)? This would be a huge help for our alts under the same accounts! I'd pay 50 plat for an alt just so I can reuse my plat gear...

Unless yall finally allow us to upgrade the plat weapons and gems we already have! Then I'd be all over that like water on rice!

Screw it give us both. XD

Carapace
06-20-2012, 05:19 PM
So in a sense, farming will be done in a different way until we get the other drops for the maps we already run in to get pinks? Just trying to clear that up. >__<

Also, will we ever be able to stash our plat items (including plat vanities)? This would be a huge help for our alts under the same accounts! I'd pay 50 plat for an alt just so I can reuse my plat gear...

Unless yall finally allow us to upgrade the plat weapons and gems we already have! Then I'd be all over that like water on rice!

Screw it give us both. XD

Basically there will be two ways to farm for different things. 3D missions for pinks, and Ally jobs for pinks and Vanities. Once we introduce vanity drops to the world you can farm for unique vanities in the world as well!

Stashing of Plat purchased items is not something we're currently looking into, and that's due to the achievements associated with these achievements. That's not to say it will NEVER happen, it's just not something we're actively looking into right now. The upgrading idea is a good one! Noted. :)