PDA

View Full Version : random click bug in the UI

csb
06-18-2012, 12:40 PM
There seems to be a bug in the UI that causes random clicks (touch screen pushes). I have known this for a while, and was hoping you would fix it. I have been waiting, but it has not been fixed. So, perhaps you don't know about it.

Device: Droid X
Connection: wifi, ping 76 - 180

The problem is that sometimes a skill button will be pressed, or a blood pack will be pressed, and I don't have a finger anywhere near those areas of the screen. For example, I just now had the phone laying flat on the table, and only one finger on the screen, with my other hand away from the phone, and other fingers away from the phone. I had my finger on the "virtual joystick", slightly moved to the right, in order to run from the left to the right. When I did this, not only did I run, but I also clicked a blood pack. But, I only had one finger on the screen at the joystick location, so there is no reason for the blood pack to be pressed.

This sort of thing happens all the time, so I don't even work blood packs into my game play strategy. I just ignore them like they don't exist, because they just get used up by normal movement.

Note: I used "Touch Test" version 1.4 from moonblink to test my screen, which is working fine.
http://code.google.com/p/moonblink/wiki/TouchTest