PDA

View Full Version : How is the arcane legends forum still alive?

Vapourised
11-06-2021, 06:05 AM
Don’t people always say arcane legends has died? Yet forums seem to be buzzing. That’s a good thing but I’m just confused by this.

ThreadPolice
11-06-2021, 06:08 AM
Ever-since I started playing (2012) they’ve been saying that. It mainly started during cap 41 and 46 where people made up such things, but it turned out to be the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avta
11-06-2021, 06:09 AM
AL is arguably the most active game made by STS, compared to other game's forums, it'll "look" alive atleast

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
11-06-2021, 06:37 AM
AL is arguably the most active game made by STS, compared to other game's forums, it'll "look" alive atleast

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

The two replies here are by two extremely rich players with many LB vanities going into the billions.
So you know how the game forums is and how active the game is...

Yes the game has died to casual gamers and the whales are funding the game and as is the player base. Which is how it works for sts too.

Avaree
11-06-2021, 08:14 PM
The forum used to be full of information, now… lame posts like op.

Vapourised
11-07-2021, 04:03 AM
The forum used to be full of information, now… lame posts like op.

I’m just asking out of curiousity. Sorry if asking questions is ‘lame’ to you.

You always have the option to not read posts you don’t like especially since you can see it coming in the title.

Vapourised
11-07-2021, 04:16 AM
The two replies here are by two extremely rich players with many LB vanities going into the billions.
So you know how the game forums is and how active the game is...

Yes the game has died to casual gamers and the whales are funding the game and as is the player base. Which is how it works for sts too.

In my books, when a game is extremely hard for a new f2p player to progress, it’s probably dying.

Same thing happened to pocket legends when they introduced enchants. Killed off twinking for good. Especially levels that were very cheap for even new comer to join. But not just that, there’s no one to run low lvl dungeons with and it’s impossible to cap without a good pet or some funds already.

I don’t really play AL or any STS games for that matter anymore. Just lurk really especially since these forums and the game in general seem to be more active than expected. I’d say same activity as PL when it was doing well which is a shocker.

Avaree
11-07-2021, 09:05 AM

You always have the option to not read posts you don’t like especially since you can see it coming in the title.

You are absolutely correct. I chose to read/respond bc i can, it’s a public forum. Furthermore, if a game is dead, the forums are too. :encouragement:

Antibaby
11-14-2021, 01:11 PM

Отправлено с моего SM-A225F через Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
11-14-2021, 07:42 PM
Oompa Loompa Doopitty Do.....

Stephencobear
11-14-2021, 09:38 PM

Couldn’t have said it better

@op - I can’t be sure the forums are alive
We can’t scientifically define consciousness
Idk if I’m in the matrix or a bad sci-fi
Also Schrödinger’s cat stuff yo
If multiverses exist then how many of me are there & does this 1 life register
If information can’t be created or destroyed (unitarity), what is dead
My senses capture a fraction of available info, what can I know
If the Big Bang was preceded by everything compressed into a singularity, what is time

Also

Who took my lighter
Wheres my other shoe

Mythocrisis
11-15-2021, 01:43 AM
Couldn’t have said it better

@op - I can’t be sure the forums are alive
We can’t scientifically define consciousness
Idk if I’m in the matrix or a bad sci-fi
Also Schrödinger’s cat stuff yo
If multiverses exist then how many of me are there & does this 1 life register
If information can’t be created or destroyed (unitarity), what is dead
My senses capture a fraction of available info, what can I know
If the Big Bang was preceded by everything compressed into a singularity, what is time

Also

Who took my lighter
Wheres my other shoe

No need for your profound wisdom for a task so simple.
And how is consciousness related to a forum/game activeness.
Ill make it simple.
Depends on number of players playing the game.
Which has never been shared by the mods.
The Thread views for announcement posts by mods with time and extrapolating the view/time from similar posts through the years.

The overall activity in game can be easily checked, over most active maps and only ones to check are endgame since even mods have put in detrimental effects in game to push the community to endgame.

There are more easy ways to find activity in a game and forum.
There's a reason sts does not release their player count. That's probably easy to understand for you since you talk about multiverses and cats.

chiiwawa
11-16-2021, 07:04 AM
Don’t people always say arcane legends has died? Yet forums seem to be buzzing. That’s a good thing but I’m just confused by this.

Many people that dont play anymore still post regularly on the forum. Alot of outdated advice is given that way.

Vulcainx
11-16-2021, 01:44 PM
I can check forum few times a day even when im doing a break from AL xd
So ye it doesn't mean there are such amount of players on the game :)

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Trenton
11-16-2021, 04:27 PM
No need for your profound wisdom for a task so simple.
And how is consciousness related to a forum/game activeness.
Ill make it simple.
Depends on number of players playing the game.
Which has never been shared by the mods.
The Thread views for announcement posts by mods with time and extrapolating the view/time from similar posts through the years.

The overall activity in game can be easily checked, over most active maps and only ones to check are endgame since even mods have put in detrimental effects in game to push the community to endgame.

There are more easy ways to find activity in a game and forum.
There's a reason sts does not release their player count. That's probably easy to understand for you since you talk about multiverses and cats.

These lively debates are how I know the forums are alive and well

And the fact that I'm in a FWB relationship with the forums

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk