PDA

View Full Version : Level 47 weapons?

ragingfork
08-21-2010, 09:04 AM
I just saw someone selling a lvl47 weapon in the game. It is real. It's a white one. Is this a bug? :)

Royce
08-21-2010, 09:06 AM
Nope, no bug, they drop post-level-cap items before a new expansion comes out. Once of these threads gets started each time lol. FYI, usually these items are garbage that no one ever ends up using, with the one major exception being the kite shield.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-21-2010, 02:46 PM
Nope, no bug, they drop post-level-cap items before a new expansion comes out. Once of these threads gets started each time lol. FYI, usually these items are garbage that no one ever ends up using, with the one major exception being the kite shield.

What's so good about the kite shield??????????

Royce
08-21-2010, 02:51 PM
What's so good about the kite shield??????????

Nothing, it's just an example of one of the items in question here (it was originally a post-level-cap item), that people liked the looks of enough to make it a valuable item.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Nothing, it's just an example of one of the items in question here (it was originally a post-level-cap item), that people liked the looks of enough to make it a valuable item.

Lol, I noticed it was kind of similar to PL shield....

But still, it's kinda useless.

Royce
08-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Lol, I noticed it was kind of similar to PL shield....

I think that's a major reason for it's popularity, though it is also cool looking in general. The design I believe, actually comes from shields hanging on the walls in an earlier campaign (maybe Balefort?).

Yardsalez
08-21-2010, 03:05 PM
I have one it looks like a pl shield and is worth like 200-300k lol