PDA

View Full Version : PvP and Housing APs should be removed....

Avta
11-07-2021, 05:56 AM
1) No one plays PvP and there is only one way to get those APs done which falls in shady area as devs would neither say anything against it or validate it.

2) Forced to spend money on an aspect of the game which a player may not use, or does not contribute to a player in any way shouldn't be mandatory.

I don't really mind, just giving my opinions, as someone aiming for rank 1 lb, I'll get these APs done one way or another.

~Avta~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Happilyanonymous
11-07-2021, 06:12 AM
If u dont mind doing it, then stop complaining and just do it.

Everyone always trying to simplify this game, its rly showing how ppl are irl. Expecting stuff to literally be handed to them without any effort.

Go earn it..like everyone else has.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Terracraft
11-07-2021, 06:18 AM
+1
Should be removed long time ago like flagging aps.
And housing is just a way to show our creativity.

Ilove_Poopoo
11-07-2021, 07:37 AM
1) No one plays PvP and there is only one way to get those APs done which falls in shady area as devs would neither say anything against it or validate it.

2) Forced to spend money on an aspect of the game which a player may not use, or does not contribute to a player in any way shouldn't be mandatory.

I don't really mind, just giving my opinions, as someone aiming for rank 1 lb, I'll get these APs done one way or another.

~Avta~

I'm not fond of these directly purchased APs. But again, it varies from person to person to how they perceive each APs relevance to their interests. But at this point in time, It is to be expected for them to keep releasing more directly paid APs, as the Seasonal/Top lb is a popular market they can profit from.

Whatever.
11-07-2021, 07:37 AM
Its time to remove aps LB for normal mode

ZZTop
11-07-2021, 07:38 AM
If u dont mind doing it, then stop complaining and just do it.

Everyone always trying to simplify this game, its rly showing how ppl are irl. Expecting stuff to literally be handed to them without any effort.

Go earn it..like everyone else has.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkYou know, i never thought id say this, but this time he s right. Pvp is mostly dead, especially at max lv cap, so doing the aps would require 3 alts/friends and just constantly killing them. So that just destroys the whole point of pvp aps.Unless they find a way to revive tdm for all caps, like some pvp tournament or whatnot(highly unlikley), there s no point in that aps. As for housing, again, whats the point in having aps on how many slots you have? If sts want more aps to differentiate players, just add more grind to the game, like 20k elite kills on all maps for 200aps each, that'll revive all the map activity at least.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

capeo
11-07-2021, 09:31 AM
Yeah in general there is no point to aps but people do it anyway. I mean, who cares that you ran elite Brackenridge 1k times. Just means you had nothing else to do. I don't think they should have removed the flags even tho I hated doing it. So many people spent a lot of time getting that ap. Just like all of them it's pointless but it erased a ton of effort by the people that did it. Pvp aps are the same. Just another boring map you have to farm for pointless aps.

Avta
11-07-2021, 09:53 AM
Yeah in general there is no point to aps but people do it anyway. I mean, who cares that you ran elite Brackenridge 1k times. Just means you had nothing else to do. I don't think they should have removed the flags even tho I hated doing it. So many people spent a lot of time getting that ap. Just like all of them it's pointless but it erased a ton of effort by the people that did it. Pvp aps are the same. Just another boring map you have to farm for pointless aps.Farm PvP and Flags aps.... How? No one else plays PvP, CTF maps are impossible to open.

Ilove_Poopoo
11-07-2021, 10:29 AM
Farm PvP and Flags aps.... How? No one else plays PvP, CTF maps are impossible to open.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkDummy farm them with another seasonal player? Haven't u seen all 75 ppl every season with 1-10k kills with 0 deaths? Surely thats enough anecdotal proof that they don't ban from dummy killing, otherwise you'd see several ban threads everyday of every season from these wealthy and plat spenders u see on top.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Avta
11-07-2021, 10:38 AM
Dummy farm them with another seasonal player? Haven't u seen all 75 ppl every season with 1-10k kills with 0 deaths? Surely thats enough anecdotal proof that they don't ban from dummy killing, otherwise you'd see several ban threads everyday of every season from these wealthy and plat spenders u see on top.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkI have a mail from support sayin it can get me banned, and I have 2 posts closed by Cinco when asked here.... Lmao

Ilove_Poopoo
11-07-2021, 11:04 AM
I have a mail from support sayin it can get me banned, and I have 2 posts closed by Cinco when asked here.... Lmao

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkNot to mention the day to day occurrence of selling/buying APs like elusive bosses or carrying APs on hardcore in exchange of gold, being advertised in forums even.

Going by the rules they all should be banned since it "doesn't fit in the trade window".

If anything they do not ban players from dummy killing. It's the most common practice, and even more so when they've introduced seasonal lbs back in 2020. They would've already shut the game down if they do ban dummy farmers.

Justg had explicitly said before that they don't ban for dummy killing, but is frowned upon and sad.

Repent
11-07-2021, 02:09 PM
As someone who is a top player, I agree these pay-to-achieve AP's are dumb. PVP is dead, unless we change honor so it gives kills we need to remove the PVP APs. I also think that the pet APs especially the 75 hero pets is funny similar to the housing slots like when would I ever use these pets? 70 of the 75 are completely useless and become more and more useless as sts releases new more OP pets during these big events. I wasted millions of gold for these achievements and I don't think that others should have to spend so much gold on things that are necessary as well. If hero pets were actually obtainable through normal map running and not just through events it would make sense to have that AP but yet they are not obtainable unless you spend plats or play certain events. I know it has been suggested multiple times but can we please be able to loot the hero version of the legendary and epic pets in those elite maps? Like in rooks nest we should be able to at least have a minuscule chance of looting a heroic malison. That would not only add incentive to hardcore players but normal players as well who are running the map hundreds of times to get 1k bosses done.

Xuds
11-07-2021, 02:15 PM
This is old but it seems like the only think theyve said anything about ithttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211107/c475b4d797768c38ecda3503bd813b87.jpg

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

ree
11-07-2021, 02:35 PM
Achievements should never be removed like the flag ap was. Many of us have spent hrs. working on them and it just wasn't fair that they took it away.I would feel the same way if they took house slots away.

Neutrone
11-07-2021, 02:36 PM
I've been saying this for a long time. It just makes no sense to me to make APs out of things that can only be looted once a year. Housing APs would be worth the effort if they came with a title or badge but all you get is 50 points.

For PvP APs I don't mind them removing them as long as they maintain the titles like they did with flags.

As for eggs, I somewhat agree with the person above me. I expected some "rare" heroic eggs to drop in the last eggzavier but they barely did so now I have to wait for the next eggzavier to complete my APs [emoji28] idk about any of you, but that makes no sense to me.

My suggestion? Lets say I want heroic malison. There could be a recipe that requires a malison egg, arcane fossil, 3 legendary eggs, 2 mythics, 1 arcane and whatever other ingredients that make sense to use. Benefits of this? You've now given more value to the legendary + mythic eggs in auc and arcane fossils. You've now given arena a reason to be farmed and provided players an extra source of income. HECK make the extra ingredient cost plat that way people can buy it and sell it in auction or use it themselves, everyone wins.

As usual this is easier said than done but yeah..

Naaabmage
11-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Wtf I only see lazy ppl here stop trying to remove aps cus u want it easier...ye let's remove more aps so all of al can achieve that gold crown

YeaSheGamez
11-07-2021, 09:42 PM
According to remi dummy farming is bannable.

But its a grey area because they cant really ban you for trading kills because its doing just as pvp is intended, killing one another.

But if you are clearly using it to abuse/boost guild rankings or what not and have like 100k kills and 20 deaths then ofc you risk being banned.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211108/10483b8859fbdc935ff72323e6714793.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
11-07-2021, 09:51 PM
There she does not specifically say one thing will get you banned, she alludes that some things can get you banned w/o saying what they are

Rem is not a dev, she is a forum moderator, it isn’t her say

Lawpvp
11-07-2021, 10:53 PM
based on your argument they should remove the pet aps because you are forced to spend gold on pets you will never use

Aayushh007
11-08-2021, 01:35 AM
Delete game to end all complaints. XD

QuaseT
11-08-2021, 03:20 AM
+1 ro remove aps from pvp achievements to not get anyone banned because they feel like they need to farm a dummy for lb
-1 to remove housing or other costly aps but I prefer to not have any new ones of these added

YeaSheGamez
11-08-2021, 06:22 AM
There she does not specifically say one thing will get you banned, she alludes that some things can get you banned w/o saying what they are

Rem is not a dev, she is a forum moderator, it isn’t her sayShe clearly says dummy farming is cheating and cheating can get you banned if found out.

And while she may not be a dev im pretty sure she knows what shes talking about. Highly doubt devs would let her spread false information.

Avaree
11-08-2021, 09:46 AM
-1 on house APs removed. I can imagine many players used plat to achieve that AP.

Stephencobear
11-08-2021, 10:33 AM
She clearly says dummy farming is cheating and cheating can get you banned if found out.

And while she may not be a dev im pretty sure she knows what shes talking about. Highly doubt devs would let her spread false information.

“Can “ (not will) get you banned- big difference there
Besides

She’s contradicting a dev who said kill farming is allowed

YeaSheGamez
11-08-2021, 11:07 AM
“Can “ (not will) get you banned- big difference there
Besides

She’s contradicting a dev who said kill farming is allowed1st off i addressed the "can" part in my first comment.

2nd off that post shes "contradicting" is from 2013.

YeaSheGamez
11-08-2021, 11:32 AM
-1 on removing house aps many playes spent alot of plat on those as avaree already said and if they didnt spend plat they spent time farming gold to get those aps.

House aps are completely f2p achievable.

+1 for the removal of pvp kill aps, because the only way to achieve these aps in todays time is if you have friends willing to help by trading kills and/or giving you free kills.

Or the obvious dummy farm but as this thread has proven it is a GREY area! With many ways to create a "barely legal loophole" but in the end its shady either way and not worth the risk.

Ilove_Poopoo
11-08-2021, 11:39 AM
2nd off that post shes "contradicting" is from 2013.

Sent from my moto g stylus using TapatalkFormer CEO Justg had also expressed his thoughts on the subject. And that it isn't a punishable offense, but rather sad. Unfortunately, the thread where he said this back in 2018 was deleted from toxicity shortly after, so keep that in mind if you're looking for receipts. However, several players had stated the same thing in subsequent threads about it.

Also, Rem made a broad statement that isn't directly related to dummy farming. On the contrary, developers Samhayne and Justg explicitly stated that it is not bannable, even during times when PvP was in its peak.

Furthermore, they've already removed PvP related leaderboards way back, so, suddenly banning players in 2019 and counting is nonsense.

YeaSheGamez
11-08-2021, 12:04 PM
Former CEO Justg had also expressed his thoughts on the subject. And that it isn't a punishable offense, but rather sad. Unfortunately, the thread where he said this back in 2018 was deleted from toxicity shortly after, so keep that in mind if you're looking for receipts. However, several players had stated the same thing in subsequent threads about it.

Also, Rem made a broad statement that isn't directly related to dummy farming. On the contrary, developers Samhayne and Justg explicitly stated that it is not bannable, even during times when PvP was in its peak.

Furthermore, they've already removed PvP related leaderboards way back, so, suddenly banning players in 2019 and counting is nonsense.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkThere were many post in the past that were deleted many that i have been a part of.

i did ask about dummy farming years ago before i got top LB. And EVERYONE including mods said that it violates rules. And i used that SAME POST FROM 2013 that you guys are using to back my case. And as most threads on this subject it was deleted.

Bottom line is its sketchy/shady and devs have never given a straight yes or no on this matter, and if they have its been deleted.

Neutrone
11-08-2021, 12:20 PM
Former CEO Justg had also expressed his thoughts on the subject. And that it isn't a punishable offense, but rather sad. Unfortunately, the thread where he said this back in 2018 was deleted from toxicity shortly after, so keep that in mind if you're looking for receipts. However, several players had stated the same thing in subsequent threads about it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkWow this is crazy you just made a memory pop into my head. I remember Sam saying this. But here's where it gets tricky:

Sam said "Kill Farming" is not banable. Note "Kill Farming". It gets tricky because many believe there's a difference between kill farming and dummy farming.

I remember this cuz in 2014 I made a thread asking what's the difference between dummy farming and kill farming after I read Sam's post.

I also remember Justg saying something along the lines of dummy farming being punishable by ban seemed like an overkill or something along those lines. That's probably the deleted thread you're talking about.

Somehow I had Sam's post bookmarked for discussions like this xD:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85831-Regarding-Kill-Farming-in-PvP

Edit: So yeah it's a very confusing thing. Personally I don't think it's banable BUT it could be one of those things that could be used to justify banning you...

Encryptions
11-08-2021, 12:54 PM
Its allowed else they would have to ban thousands of players those all including every one of their top hc players top aps players etc. I don't see them doing that as it is self harm on income. It really shouldn't be looked down upon considering the fact of no one pvps these days due to toxicity and the lack of balance. Their top hc players spend the most irl money, all of their hc players do the 10k pvp dummy farm kills.
Its only bannable if a macro is used (bot).

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

capeo
11-08-2021, 01:08 PM
Why doesn't anyone look at the sticky in the pvp section. I mean, it's about this very subject.

Every time someone brings it up the devs are vague because they don't like it but haven't made it banable. Basically your doing something in a way that wasn't what devs intended. At some point it may or may not be changed so they don't say yes or no.

Realistically your best shot at fighting for these was when you where leveling up. Fighting in a twink bracket for the aps since 81 is a ghost town. I accidentally left the game open and 3 hrs later was still alive and alone in tdm. There is no way at end game to fight for these so if you want the ap make friends with someone that also wants the ap and kill each other 10k times. Or kill each others at 10k times. Or pay some one to die 10k times. It is sad bit unfortunately you have no other choice now. I fought for the 10k kills and it took 2 years. I was proud of that but now I think it was just a waste of time.

Lawpvp
11-08-2021, 09:50 PM
Its allowed else they would have to ban thousands of players those all including every one of their top hc players top aps players etc. I don't see them doing that as it is self harm on income. It really shouldn't be looked down upon considering the fact of no one pvps these days due to toxicity and the lack of balance. Their top hc players spend the most irl money, all of their hc players do the 10k pvp dummy farm kills.
Its only bannable if a macro is used (bot).

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

people stopped pvping because of awakenings. Every pvp game has toxicity and a lack of balance.

gobbels
11-09-2021, 06:02 AM
Housing aps seem ok, specially if u do the 1k elite kill ones, u should have plenty of money for housing cost.

Only reason i see for pvp aps, is to try keep pvp alive, so least someone would go there. Also i think dummy farming gives service, that someone can make gold if they die (not myself pvp man, never done it or never will). For me pvp seems pretty active, not sure how pvp is even intended to be played, but getting 1hit by rogs aint fun for me.

The real question is does the dummy farming hurt anyone? Not sure if there anymore pvp laderboards/or banners you can get? And maybe someone just all what they do in pvp, is to get some-kind of "justice" and harass dummy farmers and have fun.

YeaSheGamez
11-09-2021, 06:17 AM
Housing aps seem ok, specially if u do the 1k elite kill ones, u should have plenty of money for housing cost.

Only reason i see for pvp aps, is to try keep pvp alive, so least someone would go there. Also i think dummy farming gives service, that someone can make gold if they die (not myself pvp man, never done it or never will). For me pvp seems pretty active, not sure how pvp is even intended to be played, but getting 1hit by rogs aint fun for me.

The real question is does the dummy farming hurt anyone? Not sure if there anymore pvp laderboards/or banners you can get? And maybe someone just all what they do in pvp, is to get some-kind of "justice" and harass dummy farmers and have fun.Pvp ratio affects guild ranking, and seeing as not everyone has access to a dummy or "friends" who will help.

So yes, it does hurt somthing.

Especially when you have guilds out there that constantly have a dummy in ctf and farming it 24/7 every day. After awhile thats gotta affect guild LB.

Avta
11-09-2021, 07:55 AM
Pvp ratio affects guild ranking, and seeing as not everyone has access to a dummy or "friends" who will help.

Especially when you have guilds out there that constantly have a dummy in ctf and farming it 24/7 every day. After awhile thats gotta affect guild LB.

Sent from my moto g stylus using TapatalkBumping up guild ranking takes effort in farming PvE kills, and APs, as much as It takes in farming PvP kills.

People can level up a fresh account to lvl 80, and farm kills then. It's about the effort, and not many guild/people are willing to put that in.

Stephencobear
11-09-2021, 09:20 AM
Pvp ratio affects guild ranking, and seeing as not everyone has access to a dummy or "friends" who will help.

By that reasoning:
people buying & selling rare bosses affects apps & guild ranking & thus is “hurting” something
& should be illegal?
Yes or no

ZZTop
11-09-2021, 09:24 AM
By that reasoning:
people buying & selling rare bosses affects apps & guild ranking & thus is “hurting” something
& should be illegal?
Yes or noWell, techincally it is illegal lol. Its just that so many people do it that banning them would mean banning half the player base. Pretty much same with dummy farming.

Stephencobear
11-09-2021, 09:38 AM
Well, techincally it is illegal lol. Its just that so many people do it that banning them would mean banning half the player base. Pretty much same with dummy farming.

Ik it doesn’t fit in a trade window, but “illegal” isn’t an accurate description when it isn’t even slightly discouraged & is the norm

Also the word “hurt” is a bad way to judge it
None of us are hurt by seasonal players who do this all the time

YeaSheGamez
11-09-2021, 10:17 AM
So those accounts out there with 50-100k clearly dummy farmed pvp kills arent affecting ranking?

Im not saying ban all dummy farmers thats ridiculous!

Im saying dummy farming is not how pvp was intended to be played, therefor is against the rules.

The subject on dummy farming wasnt brought up by me, someone posted an OLD screenshot from 2013(which only states that they werent CURRENTLY banning accounts back in 2013 for dummy farming) with according to a new post (2019) from a trusted forum mod with extensive knowledge about Arcane Legends (Remi) outdated information.

Remi states that dummy farming is cheating and cheating is banable. This being said 6 years after the thread you guys are following.

So while they may not have been banning for it back in 2013 it is very much possible that they may today if the circumstances are right.

Avta
11-09-2021, 10:21 AM
So those accounts out there with 50-100k clearly dummy farmed pvp kills arent affecting ranking?

Im not saying ban all dummy farmers thats ridiculous!

Im saying dummy farming is not how pvp was intended to be played, therefor is against the rules.

The subject on dummy farming wasnt brought up by me, someone posted an OLD screenshot from 2013(which only states that they werent CURRENTLY banning accounts back in 2013 for dummy farming) with according to a new post (2019) from a trusted forum mod with extensive knowledge about Arcane Legends (Remi) outdated information.

Remi states that dummy farming is cheating and cheating is banable. This being said 6 years after the thread you guys are following.

So while they may not have been banning for it back in 2013 it is very much possible that they may today if the circumstances are right.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk50-100k PvP kills comes in from the same hardwork as 10m PvE kills for example....

50-100k PvP kills arguably takes longer than 5m PvE. So if someone is farming for them to help their guild rank, why shouldn't they be rewarded as someone who farms PvE kills or APs?

Stephencobear
11-09-2021, 10:54 AM
@ Yeah
To contrast, one post is by a mod and is vague
Vs a post from a dev being very clear

The fact that it is old doesn’t matter because it’s a sticky which is still current fact

YeaSheGamez
11-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Lets just agree to disagree.

Besides the point of this thread is not to prove if dummy farming is "legal" or not.

This thread is about removing the pvp kill aps to AVOID this very type of situation. Which i see no harm in doing seeing as theyve already removed the flag aps. (This coming from a top lb player)

And if your argument is for the "seasonal" lbs then you guys should be all for it because this would eliminate the need to play pvp in any way its not intended to be played.

Undershooting
11-09-2021, 11:55 AM
Best is to remove this lb, literally half the al world is there, or make it so only top 25 can get it

jipan
11-09-2021, 04:50 PM
Delete game to end all complaints. XD

this made my day 😊

Neutrone
11-10-2021, 02:54 AM
50-100k PvP kills comes in from the same hardwork as 10m PvE kills for example....

50-100k PvP kills arguably takes longer than 5m PvE. So if someone is farming for them to help their guild rank, why shouldn't they be rewarded as someone who farms PvE kills or APs?

This is such a weird take. Lmao what?

If you've met a "professional dummy farmer" you'd know this is not the case (most of them have been banned at this point because they overdid it or started using macros) hitting 100k in a month was doable for them (even without macros). The only reason they never did this or went beyond this number is because it would be blatantly obvious that they were dummy farming.

As far as legitimate PvP kills go, you're still wrong. 10m PvE kills is still harder to obtain than 50k PvP kills. I can count the active players with more than 10m PvE kills in one hand. 50k+ PvP though? There's plenty of them roaming around. Maybe now that PvP is dead then yeah it's hard to get any kills, but since we're discussing this in the context of farming PvP kills then no.

Literally do the math. Let's go with hauntlet:

- Hauntlet gives you about 45 or 50 kills (don't remember the exact number but let's go with 50) per run.

- Assuming one run takes one minute (this includes the time it takes you to leave the map and remap) and assuming you ran for 12hrs per day for 30 days straight. You get only get 1.08m.

- Unless you're using a marco or literally have no life, that's not easily doable.

And finally farming PvP kills and farming PvE kills are literally not the same. I don't have to explain this to you..

Avta
11-10-2021, 04:06 AM
This is such a weird take. Lmao what?

If you've met a "professional dummy farmer" you'd know this is not the case (most of them have been banned at this point because they overdid it or started using macros) hitting 100k in a month was doable for them (even without macros). The only reason they never did this or went beyond this number is because it would be blatantly obvious that they were dummy farming.

As far as legitimate PvP kills go, you're still wrong. 10m PvE kills is still harder to obtain than 50k PvP kills. I can count the active players with more than 10m PvE kills in one hand. 50k+ PvP though? There's plenty of them roaming around. Maybe now that PvP is dead then yeah it's hard to get any kills, but since we're discussing this in the context of farming PvP kills then no.

Literally do the math. Let's go with hauntlet:

- Hauntlet gives you about 45 or 50 kills (don't remember the exact number but let's go with 50) per run.

- Assuming one run takes one minute (this includes the time it takes you to leave the map and remap) and assuming you ran for 12hrs per day for 30 days straight. You get only get 1.08m.

- Unless you're using a marco or literally have no life, that's not easily doable.

And finally farming PvP kills and farming PvE kills are literally not the same. I don't have to explain this to you..As long as they are not using macro, point is both takes time and effort to obtain, and both are mainly done to contribute to guild rank.

Neutrone
11-10-2021, 10:15 AM
As long as they are not using macro, point is both takes time and effort to obtain, and both are mainly done to contribute to guild rank.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkThe point is (assuming no macro's are used) farming PvE kills to boost guild rank is a normal thing to do, farming PvP kills through dummies to boost guild rank is not "fair" it's not "hard work" it's not the same effort. They are not the same. That's what I'm arguing against, which is what you seemed to imply in the post I quoted before.

Avta
11-10-2021, 10:17 AM
The point is (assuming no macro's are used) farming PvE kills to boost guild rank is a normal thing to do, farming PvP kills through dummies to boost guild rank is not "fair" it's not "hard work" it's not the same effort. They are not the same. That's what I'm arguing against, which is what you seemed to imply in the post I quoted before.How's farming PvE kills hardwork, and PvP kills not? I don't see ur point...

Both require hardwork and time, how is farming PvP kills not fair either? Levelling up a dummy is part of that hardwork in a way.

Neutrone
11-10-2021, 10:47 AM
How's farming PvE kills hardwork, and PvP kills not? I don't see ur point...

Both require hardwork and time, how is farming PvP kills not fair either? Levelling up a dummy is part of that hardwork in a way.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI literally already explained it to you in my first reply gave you numbers and everything. Your point was they require the same effort, stating 50k-100k dummy kills = 5m PvE kills, I then disproved this. Now you're derailing the argument.

It's an issue of ethics. I won't bother explaining it to you because you haven't explained why you think they're the same, you're just asking questions to stir things up, this shows you have no intention to actually understand my point.

If you want to continue being obtuse and keep questionning common sense, then I have nothing more to say to you.

Avta
11-10-2021, 10:52 AM
I literally already explained it to you in my first reply gave you numbers and everything. Your point was they require the same effort, stating 50k-100k dummy kills = 5m PvE kills, I then disproved this. Now you're derailing the argument.

It's an issue of ethics. I won't bother explaining it to you because you haven't explained why you think they're the same, you're just asking questions to stir things up, this shows you have no intention to actually understand my point.

If you want to continue being obtuse and keep questionning common sense, then I have nothing more to say to you.My numbers may have been wrong, but the point that farming PvE and PvP kills both requires time and effort still stands....

Neutrone
11-10-2021, 11:02 AM
My numbers may have been wrong, but the point that farming PvE and PvP kills both requires time and effort still stands....

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkYes and you'd be correct, both would require time. But that's not the point I'm making. One type of farming is ethical the other isn't.

pulisic10
11-10-2021, 11:08 AM
+1 to remove pvp aps

-1 to remove house slot aps

Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avta
11-10-2021, 11:08 AM
Yes and you'd be correct, both would require time. But that's not the point I'm making. One type of farming is ethical the other isn't.I dont think we should be discussing ethics in an online video game. All things are allowed as long as they don't break ToS...we are hidden behind a wall of anonymity.

People wanna help bump their guild rank in some ways, and PvP KDR plays a big role in affecting them.

Neutrone
11-10-2021, 11:15 AM
I dont think we should be discussing ethics in an online video game. All things are allowed as long as they don't break ToS...we are hidden behind a wall of anonymity.

People wanna help bump their guild rank in some ways, and PvP KDR plays a big role in affecting them.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkExcept I'm an image above us Remiem says it's cheating and is bannable....

Listen mate, if you want to boost your guild I'm not stopping you. Just don't come crying to forums if you catch a ban for over doing it. I'm just trying to argue my initial point but you keep derailing the discussion...

ZZTop
11-10-2021, 03:33 PM
I dont think we should be discussing ethics in an online video game. All things are allowed as long as they don't break ToS...we are hidden behind a wall of anonymity.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI wouldnt have a problem with dummy killing to 10k for aps/title. But its become far too abusive for some people. I mean, 0pve kills( aka xp chest leveled up account aka not old) and this many pvp kills? And 44k deaths just prove more trade killing lol.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211110/f16ba22efd9446e5b9e16688f9fc29fe.jpg

Avta
11-10-2021, 03:36 PM
I wouldnt have a problem with dummy killing to 10k for aps/title. But its become far too abusive for some people. I mean, 0pve kills( aka xp chest leveled up account aka not old) and this many pvp kills? And 44k deaths just prove more trade killing lol.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211110/f16ba22efd9446e5b9e16688f9fc29fe.jpg

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkU have a point, but he's helping his guild by farming PvP kills, or doing it for fun...

I see it as the same way as someone who would farm 5m PvE kills for fun or to help his guild, or to flex.

Oawaoebi
11-10-2021, 04:32 PM
I wouldnt have a problem with dummy killing to 10k for aps/title. But its become far too abusive for some people. I mean, 0pve kills( aka xp chest leveled up account aka not old) and this many pvp kills? And 44k deaths just prove more trade killing lol.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211110/f16ba22efd9446e5b9e16688f9fc29fe.jpg

You know that when you disable xp gain neither pve kills are counting. Means you can kill 10b mobs and still have a score of 0 pve kills. Do the daily’s allow xp gain turn In dailys and then re disable xp gain…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ZZTop
11-10-2021, 05:16 PM
You know that when you disable xp gain neither pve kills are counting. Means you can kill 10b mobs and still have a score of 0 pve kills. Do the daily’s allow xp gain turn In dailys and then re disable xp gain…

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkEven then, nobody did this back in the day, my point was that this lv 27 wasnt an og player from the old caps to justify that many pvp kills.Its clearly a new one that dummy/trade killed his way to 113k kills, which is clearly abusive.

Oawaoebi
11-10-2021, 05:39 PM
Even then, nobody did this back in the day, my point was that this lv 27 wasnt an og player from the old caps to justify that many pvp kills.Its clearly a new one that dummy/trade killed his way to 113k kills, which is clearly abusive.

What do you want against it? Even in a real fight you can do "dummy farming". Lets take for this an example from real life. You go watch a box fight and bet on blue side 10k. Red wins and you make 10k+ euros. All fine right? So but who was in blue side? It was your friend and you 2 agreed on betting on red team and that your friend loses. You go pvp and your friend is in opponent team playing not on his limits. What I want to say is even if you remove the dummy insta kill ability there are still plenty of ways to make it easier to farm pvp kills. Removing pvp kills also isn't that good of an idea. Flags was good choice to remove bc it now requires 10 players instead of 2 to open the map. Doing certain aps have to take time. Most players here are just lazy and want the easiest way to the top doing the minimum. Its not rewarding when everybody can do max aps in 2 weeks of work. Getting on top of lb should require months/years of hard work. Play the game make gold friends buy better gear go pvp get those kills and do the aps the hard good old way. If pvp aps are getting removed we also could just remove 1k elite boss kills with the reason not everybody has the time gear to farm them. It takes so much time for new players to get on lb. Bullsh*t, I am a player who created his first account on an iPad back in 2013 and it tooked a couple of weeks/months to reach the cap to lvl 36. Now I can reach lvl 81 in 1.5h without buying experience pack. (7day elixir, ads, combo and xp pet enough with story line) Now everything has to be instant and most easily. If you need 10 mins to kill a boss everybody complains on forum. Back the days we played hours in planar tombs 1 for example and weren't able to kill the boss and guess what nobody complained. We said never mind see you tomorrow we will try again. Getting gold is easy asf. People just merch 90% of actual price and call it skill merching. For example my earlier example 2 friends decide on buying 30% of all auras of one type. They know many player like it and will want it. 60 % won't sell the aura bc they fell in love so you can just log off come back after 5 days and call it inflation that your aura raised 300% in price. We know all which auras are getting merched rn. But what do I wanted to say is that just because it requires a lot of time hard work and skill to get what you want its not the right way to go on forum and ask to remove a certain of aps because they are too hard to do. Everybody who wants to get to the top will have to do those aps means the pvp maps will be full of players who try to achieve their goals and try to do some pvp kills, for example seasonal farmers. My message is get your asses up and start farming the hard way to get what you want instead of complaining like nobody passes the doctor exam without hard work.

Ty for your attention arlorians! Gl farming

Sorry that my argumentation went to overall discussion and wasn't that much based on your reply.

ZZTop
11-11-2021, 02:42 AM
What do you want against it? Even in a real fight you can do "dummy farming". Lets take for this an example from real life. You go watch a box fight and bet on blue side 10k. Red wins and you make 10k+ euros. All fine right? So but who was in blue side? It was your friend and you 2 agreed on betting on red team and that your friend loses. You go pvp and your friend is in opponent team playing not on his limits. What I want to say is even if you remove the dummy insta kill ability there are still plenty of ways to make it easier to farm pvp kills. Removing pvp kills also isn't that good of an idea. Flags was good choice to remove bc it now requires 10 players instead of 2 to open the map. Doing certain aps have to take time. Most players here are just lazy and want the easiest way to the top doing the minimum. Its not rewarding when everybody can do max aps in 2 weeks of work. Getting on top of lb should require months/years of hard work. Play the game make gold friends buy better gear go pvp get those kills and do the aps the hard good old way. If pvp aps are getting removed we also could just remove 1k elite boss kills with the reason not everybody has the time gear to farm them. It takes so much time for new players to get on lb. Bullsh*t, I am a player who created his first account on an iPad back in 2013 and it tooked a couple of weeks/months to reach the cap to lvl 36. Now I can reach lvl 81 in 1.5h without buying experience pack. (7day elixir, ads, combo and xp pet enough with story line) Now everything has to be instant and most easily. If you need 10 mins to kill a boss everybody complains on forum. Back the days we played hours in planar tombs 1 for example and weren't able to kill the boss and guess what nobody complained. We said never mind see you tomorrow we will try again. Getting gold is easy asf. People just merch 90% of actual price and call it skill merching. For example my earlier example 2 friends decide on buying 30% of all auras of one type. They know many player like it and will want it. 60 % won't sell the aura bc they fell in love so you can just log off come back after 5 days and call it inflation that your aura raised 300% in price. We know all which auras are getting merched rn. But what do I wanted to say is that just because it requires a lot of time hard work and skill to get what you want its not the right way to go on forum and ask to remove a certain of aps because they are too hard to do. Everybody who wants to get to the top will have to do those aps means the pvp maps will be full of players who try to achieve their goals and try to do some pvp kills, for example seasonal farmers. My message is get your asses up and start farming the hard way to get what you want instead of complaining like nobody passes the doctor exam without hard work.

Ty for your attention arlorians! Gl farming

Sorry that my argumentation went to overall discussion and wasn't that much based on your reply.You literally described a fixed fight which is punishable by jail. Im against it because its not the way the game is supposed to be played. How is it any different from botting pve kills in elite maps for aps?

Avta
11-11-2021, 03:01 AM
You literally described a fixed fight which is punishable by jail. Im against it because its not the way the game is supposed to be played. How is it any different from botting pve kills in elite maps for aps?

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkFarming PvP kills manually requires as much effort and time as farming PvE kills manually.

freebump
11-11-2021, 03:02 AM
remove both 1/pvp aps no fun in dummy farming and 2/housing aps pro plat user, greedy sts lol

ZZTop
11-11-2021, 03:33 AM
Farming PvP kills manually requires as much effort and time as farming PvE kills manually.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkHow???????? Youre farming a naked char that you one basic, not even close to pve farming. Cant even be compared, and pvp aps was never supposed to be farmed this way. By that logic, plat farming also takes time and effort, lets not ban it shall we?

Avta
11-11-2021, 03:46 AM
How???????? Youre farming a naked char that you one basic, not even close to pve farming. Cant even be compared, and pvp aps was never supposed to be farmed this way. By that logic, plat farming also takes time and effort, lets not ban it shall we?

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkPlat farming directly harms the company, and PvP kills doesn't affect the company...

You can spend 1 hour farming PvE, and you can spend 1 hour farming PvP, now you literally can't tell me one takes more effort than another...

ZZTop
11-11-2021, 04:03 AM
Plat farming directly harms the company, and PvP kills doesn't affect the company...

You can spend 1 hour farming PvE, and you can spend 1 hour farming PvP, now you literally can't tell me one takes more effort than another...

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkDo you use pots for one of them? Do you even use skills? Can you do both with literally one lvl10 speed set and a weapon? No? Then no, it doesnt take the same effort.

Avta
11-11-2021, 04:17 AM
Do you use pots for one of them? Do you even use skills? Can you do both with literally one lvl10 speed set and a weapon? No? Then no, it doesnt take the same effort.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkPots barely affects a player....

Lol, u literally don't get any PvE kills throughout the campaign, cuz almost always you are far above the level of the campaign u are playing, and you don't earn any PvE kills.

I can prove it to you that by the time you reach lvl 71, you'll literally have less than 500 PvE..

And levelling an alt to lvl 81 is part of that "effort", and so by ur logic, farming PvP kills require more effort and time.

ZZTop
11-11-2021, 04:21 AM
Pots barely affects a player....

Lol, u literally don't get any PvE kills throughout the campaign, cuz almost always you are far above the level of the campaign u are playing, and you don't earn any PvE kills.

I can prove it to you that by the time you reach lvl 71, you'll literally have less than 500 PvE..

And levelling an alt to lvl 81 is part of that "effort", and so by ur logic, farming PvP kills require more effort and time.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkBruh youre playing dumb intentionally. First off, people dummy kill at low lvls then level up, example up above. So you dont need 2 81s. Second, 500 pve until 71? i recently started leveling up a rog and im at 20k at 76, doing only dailies + 4.4k points this halloween since i didnt feel like getting plat on that char too. Thirdly, it doesnt matter if something barely affects a player, if it affects it, then it requiers more effort.

Oawaoebi
11-11-2021, 04:42 AM
Bruh youre playing dumb intentionally. First off, people dummy kill at low lvls then level up, example up above. So you dont need 2 81s. Second, 500 pve until 71? i recently started leveling up a rog and im at 20k at 76, doing only dailies + 4.4k points this halloween since i didnt feel like getting plat on that char too. Thirdly, it doesnt matter if something barely affects a player, if it affects it, then it requiers more effort.

Go lvl a Hc when you use xp elix you won’t get above 100/200 pve kills till cap lvl (solo) you only get pve in hc but not when lvling

Avta
11-11-2021, 04:50 AM
Bruh youre playing dumb intentionally. First off, people dummy kill at low lvls then level up, example up above. So you dont need 2 81s. Second, 500 pve until 71? i recently started leveling up a rog and im at 20k at 76, doing only dailies + 4.4k points this halloween since i didnt feel like getting plat on that char too. Thirdly, it doesnt matter if something barely affects a player, if it affects it, then it requiers more effort.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkYeah, but current 81 players won't be able to farm PvP kills on their main account unless they level an alt to lvl 81...

So if a level 81 is farming PvP kills, he's putting as much time as he would if he farmed PvE kills.

Oawaoebi
11-11-2021, 04:52 AM
Let’s agree if you want to have your spot on overall lb you need to be overall the best. Includes farming pve being good in pvp being able to farm hardcore mode and to have a little fortune of gold to invest.

YeaSheGamez
11-11-2021, 06:18 AM
Yeah, but current 81 players won't be able to farm PvP kills on their main account unless they level an alt to lvl 81...

So if a level 81 is farming PvP kills, he's putting as much time as he would if he farmed PvE kills.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkYou keep saying the same thing over and over.

1. Pve mobs were put in game to be farmed to be farmed!

Anyone can farm pve without the need of a second device. Therefore it is achievable by anyone.

And for the guy who said something about my pve you can kiss my ***, yeah i saw it before sts deleted it. All my kills come from years of hard work and my entire guild will back me on that.

2.If dummy farming was meant to be a thing then sts would've added dummy bots in pvp map!

Im not saying dummy farming is completely bad, its literally the only way to get the aps these days.

But there becomes a point where its out of hand. Such as the one shown above.

Ilove_Poopoo
11-11-2021, 09:40 AM
You keep saying the same thing over and over.

Anyone can farm pve without the need of a second device. Therefore it is achievable by anyone.

And for the guy who said something about my pve you can kiss my ***, yeah i saw it before sts deleted it. All my kills come from years of hard work and my entire guild will back me on that.

2.If dummy farming was meant to be a thing then sts would've added dummy bots in pvp map!

Im not saying dummy farming is completely bad, its literally the only way to get the aps these days.

Sent from my moto g stylus using TapatalkSo do u want pvp removed completely? Because how I see it, removing pvp related aps wouldn't solve anything. People could still dummy farm to climb up the rankings. And the only way to eliminate dummy farming is to remove pvp entirely.

And even then, there are people who wants the titles. So they themselves will have to dummy their way up.

YeaSheGamez
11-11-2021, 10:11 AM
So do u want pvp removed completely? Because how I see it, removing pvp related aps wouldn't solve anything. People could still dummy farm to climb up the rankings. And the only way to eliminate dummy farming is to remove pvp entirely.

And even then, there are people who wants the titles. So they themselves will have to dummy their way up.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkRemoving PvP aps would make it FAIR.

if you dont have a guild with a dummy then you can forget ever getting these aps.

If you dont have a friend willing to let you kill them 10k times then forget ever getting these aps.

If you dont have a second device+ extra time then you can forget ever getting these aps.

IDC about dummy farmers if their only farming to 10k (because its the only way to complete these aps and is why they should be removed)

The problem comes when a player has 50-100k+ clearly farmed kills. The achievements didnt require you to abuse dummy farming that much.

But after you reach 10k from dummy farming you shouldnt go any further with a dummy. Because then it becomes abusive.

And for us players who like to play by the rules, its really scary doing these aps not knowing if its legal or not.

No one should be forced to buy a second device or play that close to breaking the rules.

ZZTop
11-11-2021, 10:16 AM
You keep saying the same thing over and over.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk+1, dummy farming 10k for aps is one thing, dummy farming 200k pvp kills to boost your guild is just dumb and should be sanctioned.

QuaseT
11-11-2021, 10:21 AM
Either its against the rules or its not. What kind of vague statement is that? Where do you set the mark to ban someone then? Ban someone with 10001 kills then? 11k? 20k? Very weak argumentation here.

YeaSheGamez
11-11-2021, 10:36 AM
Either its against the rules or its not. What kind of vague statement is that? Where do you set the mark to ban someone then? Ban someone with 10001 kills then? 11k? 20k? Very weak argumentation here.Thats the issue here no one knows if its against the rules or not because you have one person of authority saying it was currently legal 8 years ago and you have another person of authority saying its bannable.

So we are not being vague, the sts team is being vague and its confusing the public.

I never said i wanted anyone banned. Read again.
I just want this pvp nonsense to stop.

It can be fixed by removing the aps for starters.
Then remove anything pvp related from affecting guild rankings.

When all is said and done this would eliminate players from being forced to dummy farm. And would eliminate the unfair advantage that some dummy farming guilds have over others.

Kanselir
11-11-2021, 10:37 AM
+1 to remove aps pvp

Someone used a dummy 10k+ kill to aps and increase their guild in lb.

* also remove pvp kd as a guild rank requirement.

-1 to remove aps house

Aps house is very easy you just need to buy it with platinum.

Thanks [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
11-11-2021, 10:43 AM
Removing PvP aps would make it FAIR.

if you dont have a guild with a dummy then you can forget ever getting these aps.

If you dont have a friend willing to let you kill them 10k times then forget ever getting these aps.

If you dont have a second device+ extra time then you can forget ever getting these aps.

IDC about dummy farmers if their only farming to 10k (because its the only way to complete these aps and is why they should be removed)

The problem comes when a player has 50-100k+ clearly farmed kills. The achievements didnt require you to abuse dummy farming that much.

But after you reach 10k from dummy farming you shouldnt go any further with a dummy. Because then it becomes abusive.

And for us players who like to play by the rules, its really scary doing these aps not knowing if its legal or not.

No one should be forced to buy a second device or play that close to breaking the rules.

Sent from my moto g stylus using TapatalkYou can dummy farm with just one device, at least on a PC. And those who dummy farm 10k are the seasonal and top lb runners, who pair up to do it.

Alternatively, you can pay for the kills. People already do this with elusive bosses that don't fit the trade window. And both parties benefit from it, or should we remove elusive boss aps aswell?

Concerning the "following the rules" narrative
Again, Samhayne and Justg, one of whom is a developer and the other a CEO at the time (2018), who explicitly stated that they do not close accounts for dummy farming! This seems more credible to me than Rem's vague statement.

Or as someone had suggested above, and u. Remove PvP kd as a requirement for guild evaluation, since it had been a very dishonest, and manipulative parameter eversince anyway.

YeaSheGamez
11-11-2021, 11:08 AM
You can dummy farm with just one device, at least on a PC. And those who dummy farm 10k are the seasonal and top lb runners, who pair up to do it.

Alternatively, you can pay for the kills. People already do this with elusive bosses that don't fit the trade window. And both parties benefit from it, or should we remove elusive boss aps aswell?

Concerning the "following the rules" narrative
Again, Samhayne and Justg, one of whom is a developer and the other a CEO at the time (2018), who explicitly stated that they do not close accounts for dummy farming! This seems more credible to me than Rem's vague statement.

Or as someone had suggested above, and u. Remove PvP kd as a requirement for guild evaluation, since it had been a very dishonest, and manipulative parameter eversince anyway.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkThe majority of AL is playing on mobil.

Not all of us are dinosaurs who use pcs lol.

No, the elusive four is achievable without buying the aps and you dont need a second device to do so, you dont need to make a dummy to find those aps, you dont need to constantly pester friends for kills to complete those aps.

Why you keep trying to compare this situation to other aps i have no idea.

Avta
11-11-2021, 11:10 AM
The majority of AL is playing on mobil.

No, the elusive four is achievable without buying the aps and you dont need a second device to do so, you dont need to make a dummy to find those aps, you dont need to constantly pester friends for kills to complete those aps.

Sent from my moto g stylus using TapatalkYou can farm ur friend's dummy alt, so you technically don't need 2 device. You can also pay someone to let them kill you.

QuaseT
11-11-2021, 11:14 AM
Thats the issue here no one knows if its against the rules or not because you have one person of authority saying it was currently legal 8 years ago and you have another person of authority saying its bannable.

So we are not being vague, the sts team is being vague and its confusing the public.

I never said i wanted anyone banned. Read again.
I just want this pvp nonsense to stop.

It can be fixed by removing the aps for starters.
Then remove anything pvp related from affecting guild rankings.

When all is said and done this would eliminate players from being forced to dummy farm. And would eliminate the unfair advantage that some dummy farming guilds have over others.

Sent from my moto g stylus using TapatalkThis wasnt meant to be directed at you but to general arguments above. We need a more clear and recent statement of sts for this. It doesnt matter what individuals suppose as honorable or not (I dont think ethical is the correct word) because nobody who dummy farms cares about that.

Xuds
11-11-2021, 11:18 AM
Do honor pvp kills count? Thats more active than normal pvp they should make those count if they dont already for pvp kills ap

QuaseT
11-11-2021, 11:22 AM
Do honor pvp kills count? Thats more active than normal pvp they should make those count if they dont already for pvp kills ap

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkThey dont count for the reason that certain people tend to focus on kills instead of teamplay then. Especially in random ranked matchmaking.

Oawaoebi
11-11-2021, 11:22 AM

No they don’t but should.
Problem is that rogs do 75-90% of all team kills in an average ranked game.

Ilove_Poopoo
11-11-2021, 11:36 AM
The majority of AL is playing on mobil.

Sent from my moto g stylus using TapatalkDon't get me wrong, I am all in for the removal of pvp aps along with pvp related guild rankings.

I was just providing common ways to do the APs given the circumstances without the need for a second device or friends. And how these ways correlate to how other APs are done, by directly paying ingame services from players to help you finish whatever aps you need.

YeaSheGamez
11-11-2021, 11:57 AM
I think your confused. @Avta

As i said not everyone has a friend that will let you kill them 10k times. As its a waste of time on BOTH players.

Your thread is about removing pvp aps, so why are you here defending and fighting for pvp dummies?

If you believe that farming a dummy is honorable/ethica/legal , then why the hell did you make this post asking to remove the aps?

Are these not your words?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211111/81c6c52b3651250f98d54c02db6aadd5.jpg

Avta
11-11-2021, 12:10 PM
I think your confused. @Avta

As i said not everyone has a friend that will let you kill them 10k times. As its a waste of time on BOTH players.

Your thread is about removing pvp aps, so why are you here defending and fighting for pvp dummies?

If you believe that farming a dummy is honorable/ethica/legal , then why the hell did you make this post asking to remove the aps?

Are these not your words?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211111/81c6c52b3651250f98d54c02db6aadd5.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using TapatalkCuz devs won't say anything, it's either they remove it, or support it...

I personally believe they should just support it, and let people farm to help out their guild thus I am supporting...

Just need words from devs lmao, it's ridiculous they refuse to take a firm stand

capeo
11-11-2021, 12:58 PM
This pops up every season. Thats why there is a sticky about it in the pvp section..........if you don't care that everyone knows you dummy farmed your kills go dummy farm kills. Just like 90% of the other people out there.

I used to dislike the people that went into pvp looking for dummy farmers but now I see the attraction. I might start jumping in just to see who is there from time to time. I fought for 10k kills for over 2 years. I know rogues that do in in a few months. Fight for them not dummy farm them. We had to fight and get ganged and struggle through every match. Ever hear of blocking or ganging? Some pros at it out there looking for nubs in pvp. I made my best friends fighting purge (they are a pvp guild for you nubs) and the emotions and drama of pvp far out way the grind of pve. So knowing that all these people have the same aps as me without the struggle is annoying me ATM. Maybe a bad guy is what people need to get motivated to fight in pvp again.

Avta
11-11-2021, 01:04 PM
This pops up every season. Thats why there is a sticky about it in the pvp section..........if you don't care that everyone knows you dummy farmed your kills go dummy farm kills. Just like 90% of the other people out there.

I used to dislike the people that went into pvp looking for dummy farmers but now I see the attraction. I might start jumping in just to see who is there from time to time. I fought for 10k kills for over 2 years. I know rogues that do in in a few months. Fight for them not dummy farm them. We had to fight and get ganged and struggle through every match. Ever hear of blocking or ganging? Some pros at it out there looking for nubs in pvp. I made my best friends fighting purge (they are a pvp guild for you nubs) and the emotions and drama of pvp far out way the grind of pve. So knowing that all these people have the same aps as me without the struggle is annoying me ATM. Maybe a bad guy is what people need to get motivated to fight in pvp again.They need to make PvP alive by adding an incentive, removing procs, removing awakes. Currently there's no reason to PvP aside from aps hence its dead...people play honor PvP for badge and banne but it doesn't count towards APs

Also, Remiem and Support says it's not allowed to dummy farm, the sticky says its allowed, and Cinco refuses to say a word regarding the topic, lmao.

Player AL
11-11-2021, 01:23 PM
Here so many people telling pvp is dead, and using it as excuse for dummy farm, funny :D You all could get some pvp gears and play some clashes if you really wanted it to be alive. People easily get 10 players to open ctf room and df there but never can get team even for 2x2 haha, cry and lie more about 'dead' pvp and keep cheating, good luck

Avta
11-11-2021, 01:26 PM
Here so many people telling pvp is dead, and using it as excuse for dummy farm, funny :D You all could get some pvp gears and play some clashes if you really wanted it to be alive. People easily get 10 players to open ctf room and df there but never can get team even for 2x2 haha, cry and lie more about 'dead' pvp and keep cheating, good luckNot everyone want to spend 200-300m just for PvP lmao... if ur gears are worse than other players at some bracket, you'll just get farmed.

And there's no telling when a PvP bracket dies so ur gold goes to waste.

Oawaoebi
11-11-2021, 04:02 PM
Buy the gear farm and when you are done you can resell other will need those aps too

capeo
11-11-2021, 04:24 PM
2-300m? Isn't that what the new mythics cost when they first came out? Gold isn't why people stop playing.

I'm not a fan of no awakes in pvp but if it bring people in I'm all for it. Limit the awakes, no super awakes, limit the gear, limit the stats. Just make it active idc how.

Nocturnus
11-11-2021, 04:39 PM
Not everyone want to spend 200-300m just for PvP lmao... if ur gears are worse than other players at some bracket, you'll just get farmed.

And there's no telling when a PvP bracket dies so ur gold goes to waste.

xD you don't want to spend gold on pvp gear, but you want the aps or to have them removed to have them without spending a penny. Good argument.

On the other hand, instead of asking for so much nerf and killing all the game modes, they should ask or suggest improvements so that pvp is fully active again, if you think just a little, the best games in the play store are pvp.
Even the main thing I would do would be to eliminate honor pvp, it's silly, people want to show how strong they are with the best game gears and get a prize in return.
The fact that pvp is not dead in its entirety is because there are those aps, without them it would not make sense to go to those maps.

Avta
11-11-2021, 04:41 PM
xD you don't want to spend gold on pvp gear, but you want the aps or to have them removed to have them without spending a penny. Good argument.

On the other hand, instead of asking for so much nerf and killing all the game modes, they should ask or suggest improvements so that pvp is fully active again, if you think just a little, the best games in the play store are pvp.
Even the main thing I would do would be to eliminate honor pvp, it's silly, people want to show how strong they are with the best game gears and get a prize in return.
The fact that pvp is not dead in its entirety is because there are those aps, without them it would not make sense to go to those maps.I think u should know that I can't delevel my account to play at lvl 61 bracket cuz that seems to be the only alive bracket rn :D

Avta
11-11-2021, 04:43 PM
Buy the gear farm and when you are done you can resell other will need those aps too

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkI can't delevel my account to play at level 61 bracket lmao xD, 61 seems to be the only alive bracket xD

Oawaoebi
11-11-2021, 04:45 PM
I can't delevel my account to play at level 61 bracket lmao xD, 61 seems to be the only alive bracket xD

Write me in game in 30 mins I’ll give you the names of active pvp players in max lvl I played myself against some time ago. You won’t believe me but many noons and pros are waiting often in pvp maps for hours that smb joins for them to have some fights.

Avta
11-11-2021, 04:46 PM
Write me in game in 30 mins I’ll give you the names of active pvp players in max lvl I played myself against some time ago. You won’t believe me but many moons and pros are waiting often in pvp maps for hours that smb joins.

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkI have been in PvP rooms for a long time in the past few days "getting the aps done" slowly, the only players I see join are my guildies or people from friendliest

Oawaoebi
11-11-2021, 04:48 PM
I have been in PvP rooms for a long time in the past few days "getting the aps done" slowly, the only players I see join are my guildies or people from friendliest

You can play against those I don’t think they have 2.5k primary stat. When you do fights with 1.5-1.7k primary stats it makes fun.

capeo
11-11-2021, 05:05 PM
You don't actually need the best gear to win in tdm. A good team is better then one op player. You need enough gear to survive past that first hit. One of my friends is really good at using the gear he has. Winning against rogues that are maxed out when he isn't. He's deadly with op gear also but always competitive against anyone with whatever he has. I also have friends that no amount of gear will ever help, including me. Max gear is a waste when you can't use it right. Only downside is you need clashes and fights to get better and you can't do that in an empty room or when being ganged 4v2 or 3v1.

Nocturnus
11-11-2021, 05:33 PM
I think u should know that I can't delevel my account to play at lvl 61 bracket cuz that seems to be the only alive bracket rn :D

I really don't know what this has to do with what I said. If pvp at 81 is too difficult or slow for you. You can go do the pvp aps at that level 61 and then level up and finish the rest of the aps.

YeaSheGamez
11-11-2021, 06:00 PM
Pvp is dead! It has been for a long time.

Dont sit here and say its alive at certain brackets. Its not.

Having a total of maybe 10 ppl in that bracket in which you have to call just to get the room full DOES NOT MEAN ITS ACTIVE.

the meaning of pvp being "alive" means that you can join at any time and not be matched with the same overpowered players.

Pvp will never come back. If it was coming back it would have with honor pvp! Yall say ppl quit pvp because of awakes/speed/pets.

Guess what honor pvp has all of that and is completely fair and pvp is still DEAD.

YeaSheGamez
11-11-2021, 06:06 PM
I really don't know what this has to do with what I said. If pvp at 81 is too difficult or slow for you. You can go do the pvp aps at that level 61 and then level up and finish the rest of the aps.So we have to leave our toons we've worked on for a long time just to complete this unnecessary ap?

And then most likely run in to the same problem when ever we get to whatever bracket were going to?

As people have said you can wait in pvp for hours at max level youll be lucky if 1 person joins all day. So yea spending 10k days plus on 1 ap makes sense.

Oawaoebi
11-11-2021, 06:09 PM
Just challenge some of your friends. I am sure they will fight you.

Devs are just waiting for a reason to close this thread right now, like me when I have cheese overbaking smth in the micro wave.

Neutrone
11-11-2021, 06:52 PM
This wasnt meant to be directed at you but to general arguments above. We need a more clear and recent statement of sts for this. It doesnt matter what individuals suppose as honorable or not (I dont think ethical is the correct word) because nobody who dummy farms cares about that.

Yeesh just tag me next time..

Do you think dummy farming to boost your guilds rank is the right thing to do. Yes or No?

Analytical
11-11-2021, 07:05 PM
Pvp is dead! It has been for a long time.

Dont sit here and say its alive at certain brackets. Its not.

Having a total of maybe 10 ppl in that bracket in which you have to call just to get the room full DOES NOT MEAN ITS ACTIVE.

the meaning of pvp being "alive" means that you can join at any time and not be matched with the same overpowered players.

Pvp will never come back. If it was coming back it would have with honor pvp! Yall say ppl quit pvp because of awakes/speed/pets.

Guess what honor pvp has all of that and is completely fair and pvp is still DEAD.

As I was reading, I noticed so many people commented on dead pvp, and not a single person think of Festerfang pvp?

Like LOL?
Isn't that the most active "pvp bracket now"? Doesn't mire set sell fast and good?

For the pvp aps, well as far as I understand, it is supposed to be an achievement point for killing someone in pvp, ideally demonstrating skills and strategy. If dummy or kill farming totally negates the point of this aps, we might as well remove it Or alternatively make it a

FF PVP APS (levels rule still apply, killing a level 66 with a 81 doesn't count as a kill) instead.

FF unrecorded deaths/kills mechanism (0 deaths/kills) can still remain except that when one reaches a certain amount of kills, it grants you that aps without affecting your kdr.

Like why not?
Doesn't
1. Most if not all of us like it simply seeing how active it is?
2. Pots/Elixirs/"sniping" kinda make weakly geared players have a chance to play without dying as easily?
3. A good amount of people always enjoy watching how people fight in the open arena and to cheer for either colorless, blue or red team? Like does it not mimic to an open football match?

Even if they have weak gears:
- War can still pull (annoy people), there's a pretty fun technique to pull people far far away btw (:
- Rogue can snipe (to kill or deal decent dmg)
- Mage can wind (to push) or lightning (decent dmg on crit)
(For sure in any pvp mode except honor, you need some basic/decent gear to enjoy or at least play without quickly dying in one shot, a relatively more affordable pvp set - mire set does well for this purpose)

So isnt it fun to join people pvp at FF?
Can't this be a viable Pvp APS route instead of the traditional/ancient way of getting it?

Possible concerns:
For sure, people can still dummy or kill farm at FF open arena pvp, like people do it for aps.
So regardless of what mode of pvp, there are gonna be people who would do this as long as there's this aps, which I think partly explains why dev might not say a thing about this.
The point is, instead of trying to remove this aps, why not we make it easier for people to get it, this time, allowing them pots/elixirs/sniping?
Wouldn't that encourage more people in a way to do it the more legit way while acknowledging the fact that we can never stop people from kill or dummy farming?

P. S. For people that are disagreeing with this, feel free to do so, but the least i would ask for is be constructive about it and bear in mind about the pvp aps topic and not make this a toxic thread forcing or giving excuse for dev to close/delete this down once again. TQ (:

Thewolfbull
11-11-2021, 09:41 PM
I haven't done pvp in a while and I don't have all of these aps done.(gave up at 5k kills) because it was taking to long, so take what I say with a grain of salt, I still think there is a way to get rid of this happening while still having APS for PVP, I think removing the AP rewards for kills and adding in new ones for Ranked TDM and Ranked Honor TDM for games WON, not kills Might help. Reasons being it will be hard for people to do dummy farm because the teams will be random and you will be put in with people that are similar rank as you, Also won't be able to do this on twinks. I'm not sure what they are planning with the new pvp modes that are coming but that might be a good time to decide what they want to change in regards to pvp aps going forward. I think removing them entirely with no alternative will just make pvp even less active. Housing aps are fine and don't need to be removed, I farmed all of the needed house slots during the recent event that dropped them. And the prices of those hasn't changed much since.

Nocturnus
11-11-2021, 11:39 PM
So we have to leave our toons we've worked on for a long time just to complete this unnecessary ap?

And then most likely run in to the same problem when ever we get to whatever bracket were going to?

As people have said you can wait in pvp for hours at max level youll be lucky if 1 person joins all day. So yea spending 10k days plus on 1 ap makes sense.

if it is an "unnecessary aps" Why are you arguing here? You simply want those full aps, but you want to get it in the laziest and cheapest way possible.

Nocturnus
11-11-2021, 11:56 PM
As I was reading, I noticed so many people commented on dead pvp, and not a single person think of Festerfang pvp?

Like LOL?
Isn't that the most active "pvp bracket now"? Doesn't mire set sell fast and good?

For the pvp aps, well as far as I understand, it is supposed to be an achievement point for killing someone in pvp, ideally demonstrating skills and strategy. If dummy or kill farming totally negates the point of this aps, we might as well remove it Or alternatively make it a

FF PVP APS (levels rule still apply, killing a level 66 with a 81 doesn't count as a kill) instead.

FF unrecorded deaths/kills mechanism (0 deaths/kills) can still remain except that when one reaches a certain amount of kills, it grants you that aps without affecting your kdr.

Like why not?
Doesn't
1. Most if not all of us like it simply seeing how active it is?
2. Pots/Elixirs/"sniping" kinda make weakly geared players have a chance to play without dying as easily?
3. A good amount of people always enjoy watching how people fight in the open arena and to cheer for either colorless, blue or red team? Like does it not mimic to an open football match?

Even if they have weak gears:
- War can still pull (annoy people), there's a pretty fun technique to pull people far far away btw (:
- Rogue can snipe (to kill or deal decent dmg)
- Mage can wind (to push) or lightning (decent dmg on crit)
(For sure in any pvp mode except honor, you need some basic/decent gear to enjoy or at least play without quickly dying in one shot, a relatively more affordable pvp set - mire set does well for this purpose)

So isnt it fun to join people pvp at FF?
Can't this be a viable Pvp APS route instead of the traditional/ancient way of getting it?

Possible concerns:
For sure, people can still dummy or kill farm at FF open arena pvp, like people do it for aps.
So regardless of what mode of pvp, there are gonna be people who would do this as long as there's this aps, which I think partly explains why dev might not say a thing about this.
The point is, instead of trying to remove this aps, why not we make it easier for people to get it, this time, allowing them pots/elixirs/sniping?
Wouldn't that encourage more people in a way to do it the more legit way while acknowledging the fact that we can never stop people from kill or dummy farming?

P. S. For people that are disagreeing with this, feel free to do so, but the least i would ask for is be constructive about it and bear in mind about the pvp aps topic and not make this a toxic thread forcing or giving excuse for dev to close/delete this down once again. TQ (:

I fully agree with most of the points here. People prefer that free style of festerfang because you decide what strategy to use, fight with anyone you want and use what you want, maybe doing an optional pvp like this style would be the best, I mean with some lb, prize, kdr or aps. Honor pvp is completely boring for that reason, it is like a level 1 pvp where you choose absolutely nothing except skilles, it is totally predictable. It doesn't surprise me that he died so quickly.

QuaseT
11-12-2021, 04:40 AM
Yeesh just tag me next time..

Do you think dummy farming to boost your guilds rank is the right thing to do. Yes or No?No it's not imo. I do not even believe that guild rank itself is a good goal to aim at because it was and still is corrupt on several levels. I do not believe my opinion matters much tho. I'd like to know what people can do and what they can't - preferably from a more recent statement but this doesn't seem to exist and it doesn't seem like devs wanna set one now either.

YeaSheGamez
11-12-2021, 07:46 AM
if it is an "unnecessary aps" Why are you arguing here? You simply want those full aps, but you want to get it in the laziest and cheapest way possible.Lmao do you not know who i am?

I already have the aps. Educate yourself. Im top #1 as i said above in one of my post.

And lazy? Farm 2.5m pve (which i have all hand farmed)then call me lazy.

The pvp aps were fine back when pvp was active, but now a player would be lucky to get 1 match a day making it take way too long and is extremely unfair that players now dont get a fair shot at these aps due to dead pvp.

Aayushh007
11-12-2021, 10:34 AM
If Everyone gonna keep asking to remove aps which they can't complete, or find it difficult to complete here's one more- remove 75 heroics pet aps??
Why are so many of these pet are required, when an average player just use 3-4 different types of pets maybe more but game got like (400+) pet, for what reason?? Aps??
Doesn't 75 heroic pets seems expensive just for aps for those ppl who can't afford such prices xD
Just dropping my opinion :) peace out.

Oawaoebi
11-12-2021, 10:51 AM
When an average player joins the game and plays it. He should not be able to get max spd in under 1 season. The faster you progress the less real money you spend to sts. And when you finished the game by for example getting max aps players will lose interest and quit.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Inozuke
11-12-2021, 11:35 AM
Then we also put them to delete the files of 200 pets 75 heroic 25 arcana because we only use from 1 to 10.-. and they have spent more than the house
(Your opinion is 50/50. Pvp if it is very silly but the house that is the same as the aps pets there is no going back and it is an aps that also forces you to spend money on something that moves the economy but in what will you invest? you will see heroic 200k and 20k slots where you are always going to invest in awakening crates and gems? After that, what will you spend the money on if they delete these files? vanities ? ajjaajaj

Titanium
11-12-2021, 11:54 AM
At the end of the day, you spend money or your spend time or both.

Pvp and housing aps should stay.

And thats that.

Neutrone
11-12-2021, 12:52 PM
No it's not imo. I do not even believe that guild rank itself is a good goal to aim at because it was and still is corrupt on several levels. I do not believe my opinion matters much tho. I'd like to know what people can do and what they can't - preferably from a more recent statement but this doesn't seem to exist and it doesn't seem like devs wanna set one now either.

Thank you for the clear answer. I needed to get a good understanding of your stance before continuing, sometimes you'll end up arguing with someone when you're both arguing the same thing [emoji28].

You're right, the rules aren't clear so it makes it difficult to tell what's acceptable. I've heard of people getting banned for it and then there's some who didn't get banned but had their counters reset, so it gets really hard to tell what's allowed and to what limit. Anyway I agree with pretty much everything you've said, anything I say below is not me disagreeing, just explaining my own thoughts.

PERSONALLY I don't think it's the right thing to do, and because the rules about it aren't clear, I only have my own morals to judge whether the act itself is right or wrong. Btw doing it for APs is OK imo given the current state of PvP it's acceptable and understandable. I only see it as a problem when people start doing it to boost their guild. I'm not a dev though so y'all free to do what you want.

Neutrone
11-12-2021, 12:55 PM
When an average player joins the game and plays it. He should not be able to get max spd in under 1 season. The faster you progress the less real money you spend to sts. And when you finished the game by for example getting max aps players will lose interest and quit.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk^ You have a point. I know a few top players who rarely come on unless it's an event or saying hi to friends. No point in playing unless they have a personal goal like buying OG Jester or something.

Nocturnus
11-12-2021, 01:43 PM
Lmao do you not know who i am?

I already have the aps. Educate yourself. Im top #1 as i said above in one of my post.

And lazy? Farm 2.5m pve (which i have all hand farmed)then call me lazy.

The pvp aps were fine back when pvp was active, but now a player would be lucky to get 1 match a day making it take way too long and is extremely unfair that players now dont get a fair shot at these aps due to dead pvp.

I am not impressed, I am also top 1 and many of those who are in this post as well.
Every time I understand less why you discuss here xD do you want everyone to have the easy aps or what?
I have seen many top and old complaining about the 200 top 1 that got to have top the previous session and you ask to delete aps, it is not understood.
Many even ask for more variety of aps to be a more competitive Lb.

Oawaoebi
11-12-2021, 01:50 PM
I am not impressed, I am also top 1 and many of those who are in this post as well.
Every time I understand less why you discuss here xD do you want everyone to have the easy aps or what?
I have seen many top and old complaining about the 200 top 1 that got to have top the previous session and you ask to delete aps, it is not understood.
Many even ask for more variety of aps to be a more competitive Lb.

We should ask for 1mil pve kill aps 10k elite boss 100k elite mobs and flag aps back. 300 pet aps. Normal pet aps also as heroic pet aps. Sort out the unworthy.

Edit: I hope you know it was sarcasm

https://media3.giphy.com/media/WJjLyXCVvro2I/giphy.gif

Player AL
11-12-2021, 02:16 PM
We should ask for 1mil pve kill aps 10k elite boss 100k elite mobs and flag aps back. 300 pet aps. Normal pet aps also as heroic pet aps. Sort out the unworthy xD.

- Flag aps would be nice, for example every +1k flag gives some aps (with some good improvements about ctf map ofc, for example that whole team getting scored flag, not only 1 player, also that ctf room isn't getting closed for randoms after 4th flag; and others...), people would play pvp instead 'farming' pve 24/7
- 300 pets isn't hard to get
- 100k elite mobs - bottable (except maus)
- 10k elite bosses is ok, but I'm sure there can be more exciting ways to 'sort out the unworthy'

Nocturnus
11-12-2021, 04:45 PM
We should ask for 1mil pve kill aps 10k elite boss 100k elite mobs and flag aps back. 300 pet aps. Normal pet aps also as heroic pet aps. Sort out the unworthy.

Edit: I hope you know it was sarcasm

https://media3.giphy.com/media/WJjLyXCVvro2I/giphy.gif

Not madness, but 1m of pve is really possible, 300 pets is what I have, prizes referred to gold is not bad, I am sorry that you do not want to farm even 2k of gold. But I had a hard time having my stuff and items, and having a little visible recognition is comforting, even if it's just aps.
Also more aps like naked orrick, or time similar to 1 min haunlet but in other maps, the lich totem, glinstone set, etc, that's what I was referring to.

P.s: That guy really looks like Cinco (joke) xD

Oawaoebi
11-12-2021, 04:55 PM
Not madness, but 1m of pve is really possible, 300 pets is what I have, prizes referred to gold is not bad, I am sorry that you do not want to farm even 2k of gold. But I had a hard time having my stuff and items, and having a little visible recognition is comforting, even if it's just aps.
Also more aps like naked orrick, or time similar to 1 min haunlet but in other maps, the lich totem, glinstone set, etc, that's what I was referring to.

P.s: That guy really looks like Cinco (joke) xD

I am standing behind the point to not remove aps. To be clear if I wasn’t which I doubt. I personally love the challenge and fight till spot 1. and yes with 1m pve kills that’s too much make it 100k pve kills and bring flags back with 10k flag we can get achievements, but only till 100 500 or 1k flags for aps 10k really is too much bc needs always 10 players to open a map for only 9 flags for 2 players 4/5.
i am pretty sure Mr. Barnes the one you think looks like on the gif and his team are holding back some very cool aps (also the very well loved 1k each elite boss kills will soon join us).

Nocturnus
11-12-2021, 05:19 PM
I am standing behind the point to not remove aps. To be clear if I wasn’t which I doubt. I personally love the challenge and fight till spot 1. and yes with 1m pve kills that’s too much make it 100k pve kills and bring flags back with 10k flag we can get achievements, but only till 100 500 or 1k flags for aps 10k really is too much bc needs always 10 players to open a map for only 9 flags for 2 players 4/5.
i am pretty sure Mr. Barnes the one you think looks like on the gif and his team are holding back some very cool aps (also the very well loved 1k each elite boss kills will soon join us).

I don't think they return the flags, there aren't many people who have that aps legally at all, people used 2 devices and a bug to open the map, that's the reason they removed it. When they fixed the map it was already dead and nobody could get the aps. The other possible solution is that it appears unlocked when you enter, but for some reason they want to keep the map that way, maybe it has to do with the honor event that they sometimes put on.
Probably when they launch elite zodias they will launch those 1k boss aps but I think I have read that elite will not arrive this year.
And adding more pve kill aps seems fair to me, up to 1m minimum. 50k, 100k, 500k, 1m pve...

Stephencobear
11-12-2021, 08:23 PM
So Cinco finally visits the general section, ignores 7 pages of questions & debate & replies to a guy asking how to contact him

Inozuke
11-12-2021, 09:26 PM
So Cinco finally visits the general section, ignores 7 pages of questions & debate & replies to a guy asking how to contact him

I also saw it ahahahahajs

Nocturnus
11-12-2021, 11:35 PM

Cinco already answered and closed some threads on this topic that this same guy made, I suppose that now he decided to ignore it. XD

Stephencobear
11-13-2021, 12:51 AM
Cinco already answered and closed some threads on this topic that this same guy made, I suppose that now he decided to ignore it. XD
I just looked through all his latest posts and didn’t see any response related to this thread

Do you have a link or ss?

Xuds
11-13-2021, 12:59 AM
I just looked through all his latest posts and didn’t see any response related to this thread

Do you have a link or ss?Nah hes saying the op has been complaining about other little things and cinco closed his threads like twice so hes saying that cinco doesnt want to deal with the op anymore so hes ignoring the thread

Nocturnus
11-13-2021, 05:08 AM

Do you have a link or ss?

Nah hes saying the op has been complaining about other little things and cinco closed his threads like twice so hes saying that cinco doesnt want to deal with the op anymore so hes ignoring the thread

Exactly that.
Here are the posts referring to this topic, from this same guy.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?605697-Cinco

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?605687-Devs-Please-confirm-this

garni
11-13-2021, 05:56 AM
true housing aps are bad 1st you need 2 much money to do them and locations are really hard to find on market u can spend plat for them but idk if its worth

Terracraft
11-14-2021, 08:03 PM
Up