PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion to Make PvP Interesting

Synergia
11-09-2021, 03:36 PM
I know many players are making new characters and leveling it up to the level they want to play pvp at.
I was thinking, how about making an option, where the player select the level and his character becomes that level for the time he is in the map..

For example, I have level 81 character, and me and my friends/guildmates want to play PvP at level 76.
We select level 76, and then for the time we are in that map, we can only use items that are for level 76 or lower, pets that higher level than 76 becomes 76.
Everything else will remain the same.

You should also only be able to go for lower levels, I mean that if you are level 10 you can't play PvP against levels 11-81, only lower.

I think this will be good for PvP overall, I would like to hear your thoughts about this idea,
Thanks for reading, have an awesome day.

Irg
11-09-2021, 04:11 PM
This has already been suggested before, but the implementation is a lot
harder than it seems and suggesting that pvp is already dead, no one
will spend gold on multiple pvp sets.

I feel like what we need is reward, right now pvp isnt very awarding
compared to the cost of gears. And daily quest that gives no other
than direct plat will be the most desirable(5-10 is a fair amount)
They need to be relatively difficult too, for example you need to win
a game of ctf, win a game of tdm and get 20 kills. That will get
pvp alive in no time

Irg
11-09-2021, 04:14 PM
Also balance the weapon before that, some weapon literally one
shot everyone and there is no escape

Oawaoebi
11-09-2021, 04:17 PM
There's a duel option. Use lvl 76 gear and remove the 5 attribute points and its balanced.

Whatever.
11-09-2021, 04:17 PM
I would like to hear your thoughts about this idea

Perfect idea, I had same idea after checking new mythic weapons in pvp lol, but knowing sts greediness I doubt that it will be implemented

Also balance the weapon before that, some weapon literally one
shot everyone and there is no escape
lol it is why he asking for make it able return to 76 :D all new weapons takes ages to balance

This has already been suggested before, but the implementation is a lot
harder than it seems and suggesting that pvp is already dead, no one
will spend gold on multiple pvp sets.

if its dead for you and u won't spend gold for pvp sets - doesnt mean other people won't do it too

There's a duel option. Use lvl 76 gear and remove the 5 attribute points and its balanced.
no it is not, higher lvl deals more damage and taking less damage if enemy is lower lvl (even if stats same), also pvp is not only about duels ofc

Switchback
11-09-2021, 04:26 PM
They wont give out plat as rewards for pvp lol.

Just seems like a complete waste of time, make the characters you want to pvp at and be done with it. Its very very easy to lvl up nowadays, everyone knows that.

Neutrone
11-10-2021, 03:01 AM
This sounds hard to implement. What happens to my skill points? If I'm going a lower level would I have to respec? Would my skills remain the same? If the latter then how would it be made fairer for people AT that level fighting me. Etc

Switchback
11-10-2021, 03:11 AM
For me to pvp it would have to be dynamic. They do have a 'Domination' PvP setup coming, although a stationery control point will be kinda bland. It should slowly move around the battlefield with a possibility of environmental challenges.

I don't pvp on AL, i did kind of enjoy Last Legend Standing. Honor if i had to.

You want pvp active then the solution isnt going back in time but rather evolve the rules of pvp.

Frekken
11-11-2021, 01:25 PM
I was thinking in a *set to rule em all* honor sets available for all levels. While honor set is on. You get certain amount of skill points. So if a low level wears it goes up and a higher level scales down. So all arlor can play with anyone