PDA

View Full Version : Preview - The Alien Invasion Event! New Vanity Items! New Pet!

Cinco
11-09-2021, 05:04 PM
Vampires!
Prepare yourself for an...
Deadly Creatures from Another World invade Carvina!

HIGHLIGHTS
Starts 1:30PM Central on November 11th
Ends 1:30PM Central on November 25th
Personal Score Leaderboard Event
Score Accumulates Over Time
Rewards for LB Top 25 (no Tiers)

VENDOR
New Vanity Set:
Camo Crop Top and Denims
239318 239317

Two (2) Piece Camo Crop + Denims Set Bonus:
2X Speed, +25 Defense, +15 Attack

VENDOR AND LOOT
New Vanity Set:
Black Tactical Gear with Backpack
239320 239319
"Ultra-Vision" Helmet (shown above) can be looted from the Vular Queen!

Four (4) Piece Black Tactical Set Bonus:
3x Speed; +100 Damage, +50 Armor

LOOT
New Vanity Set:
Green Tactical Gear with Backpack
239321 239322

Four (4) Piece Green Tactical Set Bonus:
3x Speed; +50 Damage, +150 Armor

Tactical Ultra-Vision Helmets

Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helmet Bonus:
+20% Bonus Gold; +15 Attack, +10 Defense

Green Tactical Black Ultra-Vision Helmet Bonus:
+25% Bonus Gold; +15 Critical Hit Chance

ALIEN VULAR PET
"Kirke"
+100 Health, +100 Damage, +25% Bonus Gold Loot
Requires Level 51

LEADERBOARD
Top 10
Choice of one (1) rare trade-friendly loot item:
Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
Green Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
"Kirke" the tame Vular Pet
"Star Killer" Title (in Red)
"Space Marine" Title (standard color)

Top 25
Choice of one (1) account-bound vanity:
Bound Black Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
Bound Green Tactical Ultra-Vision Helm
Bound "Kirke" the tame Vular Pet

Enjoy!

ENCOUNTER TIPS

VULAR QUEEN

Vular Hive Guardians project a defensive shield on their beloved Queen
This shield makes the Vular Queen practically invulnerable to damage
Destroy the Queen's two Guardians to remove the shield

EGG CLUSTER

The Vular Queen's Egg Cluster is resistant to attacks while the Vular Queen is alive
Defeat the Vular Queen and the Egg Cluster will lose its strength
Smash the Vular Egg Cluster for bonus gold (up to 10K)!

gjaden
11-10-2021, 01:06 PM
Wow nice cinco thank you

Rockisdead
11-10-2021, 03:36 PM
Great
Finally something not only pve..

MM

Minora
11-10-2021, 04:27 PM
Great, you surprised us already hehe.
Ty for continue supporting this unique, fantastic game.

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
11-10-2021, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the event Cinco, sounds exciting! Great idea on the items as well

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
11-10-2021, 05:06 PM
One more great event. I like it a lot, thanks sts. In addition, can you guys consider adding something else to drops which would benefit us?

stonkedagain
11-10-2021, 10:55 PM
Looks like fun!! We need a plat sale too Cinco [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uptosts
11-11-2021, 12:38 AM
Wow! Another event! Thanks Cinco!!! 😃

Aumbrosia
11-11-2021, 01:37 AM
Excellent Vanity, just in time for a trendy holiday. This pet looks awesome & great looking effects. Looking forward to trying on these new sets! Well done!

Innovation
11-11-2021, 02:17 AM
Wow another exciting event!! By just looking at these Alien Themed Event, you guys totally surprised us. Thank you so much Cinco and STS!

namca
11-11-2021, 04:23 AM
Niceeee vanity !! Thanks cinco !!

Evildantee
11-11-2021, 06:57 AM
Solid looking event once again . Thank you cinco for the new content but prior to the event I wanted to make a few suggestions
First , is it possible that the lightning effect of the black tactical set could be added as a separate pet but just for looks ofc or could have a few decent stats too , would be nice and also the gas mask that was suggested during the last event too . Also I was gonna suggest that the server be rebooted at intervals during the event in case people use lag switches . Just a few thoughts of mine and once again thank you for the event sir . Dios te bendiga

Supatra
11-12-2021, 09:40 AM
Thxx

Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk

Aaaaamnn
11-12-2021, 11:10 AM
Vampires!

HIGHLIGHTS

VENDOR
New Vanity Set:
Camo Crop Top and Denims
239318 239317

VENDOR AND LOOT
New Vanity Set:
239320 239319

LOOT
New Vanity Set:
239321 239322

ALIEN VULAR PET
"Kirke"
Requires Level 51

LEADERBOARD
Top 10

Top 25

Enjoy!

ENCOUNTER TIPS

VULAR QUEEN

EGG CLUSTER

The Vular Queen's Egg Cluster is resistant to attacks while the Vular Queen is alive

Cinco I would like to ask if you can make the weapon a token sale as well since it’s basically a recycled Arc just new Level. The price of plat is just... don’t get me started..

Cinco
11-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Cinco I would like to ask if you can make the weapon a token sale as well since it’s basically a recycled Arc just new Level. The price of plat is just... don’t get me started..

No - that's not going to happen. However, you do have a chance to loot it from the Vular Queen ;-)

Please
11-12-2021, 02:54 PM
Vampires!

HIGHLIGHTS

VENDOR
New Vanity Set:
Camo Crop Top and Denims
239318 239317

VENDOR AND LOOT
New Vanity Set:
239320 239319

LOOT
New Vanity Set:
239321 239322

ALIEN VULAR PET
"Kirke"
Requires Level 51

LEADERBOARD
Top 10

Top 25

Enjoy!

ENCOUNTER TIPS

VULAR QUEEN

EGG CLUSTER

LMAO STAR LEGENDS IN dark legends this is epic

Evildantee
11-12-2021, 03:30 PM
Cinco sir , the event has been great so far but I wanted to bring a few observations to your attention . First and foremost I noticed that the kills we've made from the event zone don't reflect in our kill counts so was wondering whether you could reverse it so that we can get kills as well while doing this event , additionally I observed that the stats from the tactical outfits don't reflect in PvP so I wanted to bring that to your attention so that if it's an error it could be corrected or you could clarify that it works only in pve , the stats that is . Then finally I wanted to bring to your attention that certain individuals by the name of badinfluencer alias arhan and yesdrama alias tasted have decided to ruin the event for others running in multiplayer . These people don't join in killing the mobs but rather they just camp at the end and kill the boss without waiting for others to arrive so that they get a chance at getting the drops . I decided to bring these few things to your notice sir hoping that you do something about it and once again thank you for this wonderful event .

Mr.Sai
11-13-2021, 02:21 AM
Cinco sir , the event has been great so far but I wanted to bring a few observations to your attention . First and foremost I noticed that the kills we've made from the event zone don't reflect in our kill counts so was wondering whether you could reverse it so that we can get kills as well while doing this event , additionally I observed that the stats from the tactical outfits don't reflect in PvP so I wanted to bring that to your attention so that if it's an error it could be corrected or you could clarify that it works only in pve , the stats that is . Then finally I wanted to bring to your attention that certain individuals by the name of badinfluencer alias arhan and yesdrama alias tasted have decided to ruin the event for others running in multiplayer . These people don't join in killing the mobs but rather they just camp at the end and kill the boss without waiting for others to arrive so that they get a chance at getting the drops . I decided to bring these few things to your notice sir hoping that you do something about it and once again thank you for this wonderful event .

Yes you are right, thanks for understanding and thinking about slow farmers :) They both and some more are there , I won't mention names & it's not good team spirit. I love it how you think arhan will stop doing it after he reads this, but sorry to say, he gotta maintain his reputation as a waste so he won't stop.

Memek
11-13-2021, 06:14 AM
Yes pls cinco can u do something about this. Drop rate is already low but is fine. But these dudes making it more like no drop at all. So annoying :/

Evildantee
11-13-2021, 06:17 AM
@mr.sai I don't expect any of them to stop tbh brother and I know they won't . I just hope that they'll be used as scapegoats so that no one else does this same thing that they're doing because I understand not wanting to do anything but waiting at the end to kill the boss but not waiting for others after they've done the dirty work to clear the zone is just criminal . I can bet that if there was no multiplayer , most of those people wouldn't even be in top 30 but they stay piggybacking off of the efforts of others and then depriving them of being able to get a chance at the drops . I just hope cinco does something about it.

Darkwarfare420
11-14-2021, 10:54 PM
Good event so far except for trying to run multiplayer. Ppl don't wait at all and as evildante said it ruins the fun for others can you maybe put event zone circle like ral Hess event maybe that can help combat greedy players from camping boss

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Squidgame
11-15-2021, 01:51 AM
Good event so far except for trying to run multiplayer. Ppl don't wait at all and as evildante said it ruins the fun for others can you maybe put event zone circle like ral Hess event maybe that can help combat greedy players from camping boss

Say that to my instant loot elixer bro, I just use fire and bless to kill enemies and all I have to do is to walk through them and I instantly get those points. Why would I wait for you? To let my elixer run out?

Squidgame
11-15-2021, 01:53 AM

If you and whoever else wants to have fun, there is a solo mode so I don't see where is the problem now. Ps: since I play like that, there are always people who were almost as fast as me, so you can really just enjoy yourself in solo no?

Evildantee
11-15-2021, 05:38 AM
Say that to my instant loot elixer bro, I just use fire and bless to kill enemies and all I have to do is to walk through them and I instantly get those points. Why would I wait for you? To let my elixer run out?

If you can't wait for others then you might as well run solo . It doesn't take much common sense to know what to do when you wanna use instant loot.

Evildantee
11-15-2021, 05:46 AM
Cinco ... I've got one more question and maybe a few suggestions too sir . To start with I noticed that we've 50k tokens instead of the usual 10k so I was wondering if you plan on adding some extra stuff by the second week of the event so we have more things to spend our tokens on . Additionally I wanted to suggest a change to the colour of the space marine title because while standard colour is nice , those of us who'll make lb would like a title that looks unique and not like the other regular titles that's in standard colour so I wanted to suggest that maybe you could change it to space grey, space blue or silver instead as that would be nicer . Finally a few of us would love if the little blue vular pet could be added as a vanity pet just for looks and purchasable with tokens as well maybe 5k or 7.5k tokens . These are just a few thoughts of mine and a few other people. Hoping you kindly consider them and once again thank you for this event sir

Yuying
11-15-2021, 07:00 AM
Yes plssss That little one look sooo cute <3

Cinco ... I've got one more question and maybe a few suggestions too sir . To start with I noticed that we've 50k tokens instead of the usual 10k so I was wondering if you plan on adding some extra stuff by the second week of the event so we have more things to spend our tokens on . Additionally I wanted to suggest a change to the colour of the space marine title because while standard colour is nice , those of us who'll make lb would like a title that looks unique and not like the other regular titles that's in standard colour so I wanted to suggest that maybe you could change it to space grey, space blue or silver instead as that would be nicer . Finally a few of us would love if the little blue vular pet could be added as a vanity pet just for looks and purchasable with tokens as well maybe 5k or 7.5k tokens . These are just a few thoughts of mine and a few other people. Hoping you kindly consider them and once again thank you for this event sir

Darkwarfare420
11-15-2021, 10:07 AM
Say that to my instant loot elixer bro, I just use fire and bless to kill enemies and all I have to do is to walk through them and I instantly get those points. Why would I wait for you? To let my elixer run out?Aww you got ur panties in a bunch over my comment there buddy? I bet you run straight for boss cause you greedy asf it's ok for you to admit it dude

Darkwarfare420
11-15-2021, 10:11 AM
Say that to my instant loot elixer bro, I just use fire and bless to kill enemies and all I have to do is to walk through them and I instantly get those points. Why would I wait for you? To let my elixer run out?Lmao do you even kill anything in event zone? or piggy back like a bytchhhh?

Squidgame
11-15-2021, 11:05 AM
If you can't wait for others then you might as well run solo . It doesn't take much common sense to know what to do when you wanna use instant loot.

The common sense is that you can run solo since you don't wanna play with people who can play and finish fast, speaking of common sense. I don't play solo because there are people 90% of the time who keep up with me and kill as fast as I do. So I think it's obvious here who should go for solo

Innovation
11-15-2021, 10:24 PM

Agreed with the pet and more especially the Title. Thank you again Cinco for these new outfits, they're really cool!

gjaden
11-16-2021, 01:57 PM
Cinco can you make kirke stop moving when you just standing and not doing anything and only moves when you start walking?

Cinco
11-16-2021, 02:00 PM
Cinco can you make kirke stop moving when you just standing and not doing anything and only moves when you start walking?

Unfortunately, no. I can't do that. Sorry :-/

Yuying
11-22-2021, 07:41 AM
I like these suggestions for the title colour and I've a few more suggestions . You could use gold but not standard gold , kind of like the gold colour of the 666 title since we don't have any title with that colour just yet besides 666 or maybe sunset colour :)

Evildantee
11-25-2021, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the event cinco, thoroughly enjoyed farming it and getting some drops in but I've a few complaints and suggestions that I'd like to make respectfully .. First and foremost Myself and other players who made up the remaining part of the top 25 aren't too impressed with that space marine title cause come on , we had to grind for 2 grueling weeks to stay in lb just to get what? A bland looking title along with a choice of one bound item which isn't bad but at least make the title worth it sir because all new events now grant specially colored titles , heck even the fel taras saga gave people a specially colored title just for making gold tier and then we play for 2 weeks and those of us who couldn't make top 10 because we didn't have as much time as the others did can't at least get a title worth wearing ? it's not fair in any way to all those who put in the work to get there so I implore you to at least give it the gold color so we stand out when using it cause we worked hard to earn it .
Moving on to my second point , the vendor was anything but impressive and I'd suggest that you listen to players more especially when it comes to bringing certain items back because iron hand sets and inferno aside , we could easily do without all the other items that were brought back and it didn't even make sense as to why you'd bring them back because most of those items are available in auction all the time for a nominal fee like hieloxa, the storm weapons and nun set . That said we're looking forward to you implementing the few changes to the stuff that I brought to your notice sir and thank you for the work you do

Banshee
12-27-2021, 07:00 AM
I like it! ^^

aexxpedroxx
12-28-2021, 09:18 AM
five I'm having problems with the login, I'm putting the Gmail code all right, but it won't enter

mohamedhindam3
01-23-2022, 03:07 AM
Thank you for this!

mohamedhindam3
01-23-2022, 03:09 AM
This is soo cool thank you