View Full Version : 2021-11-11 Content Update (287822)

TzatOps
11-11-2021, 12:27 PM
+ Zodias chests now contribute to the Chest Chaser weekly quest
+ Zaartarax water spray should no longer hit you if getting out of the cone in time.
+ Fixed Zaartarax not being visible after leashing.
+ Hyperos should not proc on other peoples' debuffs, only your own.
+ Fixed visual issues with Rogue Sunken Ritual Robes.

BUTTONCHICKEN
11-11-2021, 12:32 PM
ok

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
+ Zaartarax water spray should no longer hit you if getting out of the cone in time.
Niiiiceeeeee!!! You made hyperos even more worthless! Ty!! Please, keep ignoring the power bias on new weapons, let warrior/rogue as they are and keep nerfing mage stuff :)

Valkiirye
Nice.......

Switchback
11-11-2021, 12:41 PM
Niiiiceeeeee!!! You made hyperos even more worthless! Ty!! Please, keep ignoring the power bias on new weapons, let warrior/rogue as they are and keep nerfing mage stuff :)

Rog mythics are so inconsistent its a pain to use, so you aren't the only class that sucks right now.

Deadsuperman
11-11-2021, 12:43 PM
Niiiiceeeeee!!! You made hyperos even more worthless! Ty!! Please, keep ignoring the power bias on new weapons, let warrior/rogue as they are and keep nerfing mage stuff :)It is now the time of the warriors!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
11-11-2021, 12:46 PM
Rog mythics are so inconsistent its a pain to use, so you aren't the only class that sucks right now.
Inconsistent like mage's rifle but much more dmg when it happens, is this what you mean? Of course nothing to say about warrior weapons, it's perfectly fine to take lot of dmg and deal crazy dmg at same time...who would think different?

Xyv.io
11-11-2021, 12:47 PM
Hopefully those robes aren't fat af now lol

Bluehazee
11-11-2021, 12:49 PM
It is now the time of the warriors!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yes, absolutely. Because warriors didn't shine in caps 71 and 76. Nobody wanted them in pt, barely doing any dmg at mobs or boss...ebon aegis? Cmon xD what is that xD....skull aegis? Even more useless xD. Im sorry, i was dragged by selfiness in my first post

PatD
11-11-2021, 01:10 PM
Yes, absolutely. Because warriors didn't shine in caps 71 and 76. Nobody wanted them in pt, barely doing any dmg at mobs or boss...ebon aegis? Cmon xD what is that xD....skull aegis? Even more useless xD. Im sorry, i was dragged by selfiness in my first post

Bro, warrior weapon might make some nice damage when proc... but sometime need spam regular attack 20 times befores it does, and when it does or we get stun or its too late to be useful, boss already dead... zzzz

so i think all new myth wep for all class need some rework to be fun to use

IMO: better proc rate and proc from skill, and also being able to use proc with charge skill

Uiss
11-11-2021, 01:16 PM
Bro, warrior weapon might make some nice damage when proc... but sometime need spam regular attack 20 times befores it does, and when it does or we get stun or its too late to be useful, boss already dead... zzzz

so i think all new myth wep for all class need some rework to be fun to use

IMO: better proc rate and proc from skill, and also being able to use proc with charge skillExactly, if they nerfare warrior weapons, all that remains is to wait for the charitable souls to carry us lmao. especially now without combo

Boysetsfire
11-11-2021, 01:34 PM
Seriously i had made a thread about mages gun already but got no answer and now i see more nerf on mages gun....really dissapointed even tho cinco have answered in my old thread that they will try make mages usefull and fun with this expansion...

As far as i know staff is good but gun doesnt proc much when u are alone and only procs good when there are 2 guns or more in map causing even maybe some mages to want to make full mages party and leave other classes out...totally against what we try to do to make parties have all classes

I wouldn't complain but really it reached a point that i was using gun only in heracleion bosses or only when other mages was in my map cause in the rest maps other classes already killed the boss until i proc making the gun useless and making me feel like a leecher trying to proc and not helping....

And now i see this...total dissapointment :/

Player AL
11-11-2021, 01:41 PM
What about aegis, sword and bow which 1shotting everyone in pvp? when fix? daggers -50% armor to enemy in pvp, are you serious? we already had bugged eterno with high armor reduce in pvp by AA, hope it won't happen again, especially with weapon procs

ketoh
11-11-2021, 02:28 PM

+boss and mini boss drop tokens for new maps

garni
11-11-2021, 03:01 PM
will you do anyhting about plat farmers? they are kinda destroying the market and horders are terrible....cant get any nice vanitys for mage only if i owerpay x10 or more
ppl hoarding ice scolpture sets and price is 40mil+ now and balancing new wepons is so bad going from super op to super trash unusable..

will0
11-11-2021, 03:18 PM
Nice nerf.... Mage gun totally sux now... Not even worth 10m....

snakeeyes
11-11-2021, 03:25 PM
@TzatOps @Cinco Hope fix the bow hitting the far enemy even theres is one closer mobs or boss enemy, or the debuffs of mythic bow consider as priority hit not the other that no debuffs, its also the problem when using ultimate aim shoots and normal skill aim shoots the nearest enemy not hit but the barrel hit the skill same as boss hitting issue.

Player AL
11-11-2021, 03:36 PM
Nice nerf.... Mage gun totally sux now... Not even worth 10m....

I can buy it from you 15m each, whats your ign?

dualray
11-11-2021, 04:38 PM
will you do anyhting about plat farmers? they are kinda destroying the market and horders are terrible....cant get any nice vanitys for mage only if i owerpay x10 or more
ppl hoarding ice scolpture sets and price is 40mil+ now and balancing new wepons is so bad going from super op to super trash unusable..

Just don’t buy those vanities.
That is what I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will0
11-11-2021, 05:07 PM
I can buy it from you 15m each, whats your ign?

you are really funny "not"....

Neutrone
11-12-2021, 02:30 AM
Mages [emoji1320] [emoji1666] [emoji1491] Youtube
*Getting updates no one wanted*

mklucasjt
11-12-2021, 09:29 AM
+ Fixed visual issues with Rogue Sunken Ritual Robes.could at least have boss or boss token drops from each portal.

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk