PDA

View Full Version : Mythic 81 bow question and rog hitting problem

snakeeyes
11-12-2021, 07:35 AM
Please fix the bow hitting the farthest enemy even theres is one closer mobs or boss enemy, or the debuffs of mythic bow consider as priority hit not the other that no debuffs, its also the problem even using dagger when using ultimate aim shoots or normal skill aim shoots didnt hit the nearest target but the barrel hit the skill instead same as boss hitting issue

About the question
what if there's more than one mythic bow user, how do we know who the 1st proc deep vengeance debuffs visual water is? what if another user has the visual water proc, can I use that visual to charge even if thats not my deep vengeance water visual?
Sory im not good in english.

Alome
11-12-2021, 07:44 AM
.Skills and basic attacks tend to hit more of what your char is facing, and not the target that is closest. Hope this js helpful

Switchback
11-12-2021, 11:33 AM
There is no way to tell your debuff from the others bebuff with these weapons.

Best you can do is trying readjusting who your target it by making a small move or two towards who you want to hit.

Oakmaiden
11-14-2021, 08:43 AM
.Skills and basic attacks tend to hit more of what your char is facing, and not the target that is closest. Hope this js helpful

I’ve aimed at the mob in front on me and watched my arrow fly behind me.. targeting a barrel instead zzz

Terracraft
11-14-2021, 10:56 AM
I’ve aimed at the mob in front on me and watched my arrow fly behind me.. targeting a barrel instead zzz

True
11chars

Alome
11-15-2021, 02:45 AM
Ye it's a bit stupid sometimes especially with ping higher than 300

Xyv.io
11-15-2021, 04:21 AM
If you never stepped into PvP you gonna have these problems a lot xd