PDA

View Full Version : pvp and pve "aps" should be separated

Inozuke
11-12-2021, 11:25 AM
I understand that many get angry as it was with the "CTF" but let's be honest pvp 10 to 10k deaths is a meaningless file we all know that it has a failure that is made in a few hours said file in "CTF" only kills in the generation of enemies And now, I shouldn't give points for the main files because it has nothing to do with all the other maps. "Pve" I don't understand until what year do you plan to remove that or split the top of "pve" and "pvp" headline the topic of Files, whoever kills the most has files for that class (once they resolve the "ctf" error, players who engage in this mode would be more willing to play more for files (20k-30k-50k + kills) and have their top honor for long years of dedication to the mode and having a badge and banner for their kills score that deserves something.
And thus not having to go around making a pve player get there with a 0% liking for that only for a file that has nothing to do with the "pve")
(Simple, simple and summarized, separate "pve" files and create another "LB" of only PvP with different files and separate from the main files that we have now and that ensures top 10-25 of each class with more files) (These files would be more deaths to classic "pvp" enemies, captures of flags and deaths in honor of pvp, this would make this mode count more interest and not only remain as a "session" and forget the next who have played more said mode)

Oawaoebi
11-12-2021, 01:31 PM
it says top overall badge. If you now remove pvp aps, hc family aps.. it won't be top overall it would be top pie. With other words the meaning of that lb would be gone and false.

Inozuke
11-12-2021, 03:53 PM
it says top overall badge. If you now remove pvp aps, hc family aps.. it won't be top overall it would be top pie. With other words the meaning of that lb would be gone and false.

split the pvp of pve in the sense of aps (hc families count as pve)

Nocturnus
11-12-2021, 04:18 PM
In fact there are people who are not interested in doing pvp and others who are not interested in doing pve, separating them would be the best for fewer complaints. Eliminating them at all seems bad to me but 2 separate Lbs would be the best, currently even the contribution of pvp is only 600 aps against 41k aps of pve. Adding new pvp aps and a separate Lb for them would have more logic. Pvp should not be eliminated, it should be improved so that people want to go show that they are the best and get rewards.

Smokedboy
11-12-2021, 10:43 PM

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk