PDA

View Full Version : The fall of EBS? Not yet!

Taipan
06-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Hello,
You may have heard of a guild called Extreme Boss Slayers. We have recently been having some troubles communicating, and we lost the battle today. Zaonabiuibil and MichaelPR have left the guild (to form Demonic for reasons that do not need to be mentioned), soon after, GhostlyFace left the guild. I thought of joining their guild since Mitch has left. I've changed my mind since then. MitchTurbo made this guild for a reason.
He wanted to see if different people of different guilds could work TOGETHER.
We have Maximim (formerly) from The dead society, Killaslaynbosses/killaings from Infinite Union, Dr. Explosion and Piano from Sparxtans, tyranto from League of Assasins, and Cancer and I from Sparkling Pwnies. After the events of yesterday and today (Mitchturbo leaving to raise his family, and Z, Mich, and Ghostly leaving) I felt that this guild has fallen.
I changed my mind as I wanted Mitch's idea to live and succeed. Someone today told me "I want a fresh start in a guild" I told him "EBS is having a new start bro". Now is the time to rebuild our guild. Now is the most important time to apply. The Slayerz 11 will vote on (from who is most helpful and active) who deserves a spot in the Slayerz 11. I have decided that we will rebuild. We will soon stand as strong as we did before.
If you are interested in a mainly PVE guild that loves to talk and help each other, apply for EBS!

Aracnus
06-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Dude, ur Forgetting me As Dr. Explosion from Sparxtans, lol

Phoenixking
06-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Mitch left? As in he quit? Or is taking a break?

Taipan
06-19-2012, 03:13 PM
I knew I was forgetting someone! Thanks Doc!
And he's only taking break, Phoenix.

Mitchturbo
06-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks Taipan. I Really Appreciate this <3

GOOD WORK!! *Manly Man hug*

Taipan
06-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Thanks Taipan. I Really Appreciate this <3

GOOD WORK!! *Manly Man hug*
Thanks bro. And your new sig quote just broke my heart mate :'( you'll always be a part of EBS!

Zaonabiuibil
06-19-2012, 03:42 PM
I will always remember EBS for the great communication and friendship we had (until a certain event I'm not at liberty to say). I won't forget you, I don't have any hard feelings towards y'all, and I hope you guys feel the same. Long live EBS, and good luck. :)

Dragonrider023
06-19-2012, 03:54 PM
U forgot me!!!!!! from SP and Sparxtans!

Zraorizer
06-19-2012, 05:18 PM
I might leave,but still help for now

Taipan
06-19-2012, 06:40 PM
I might leave,but still help for now
No mate don't! Your an important part of this guild... But the choice is yours, I will respect your decision if you do, but I'd hate to see ya go.

PianoWizzy
06-19-2012, 07:18 PM
MitchTurbo made this guild for a reason.
He wanted to see if different people of different guilds could work TOGETHER.
We have Maximim (formerly) from The dead society, Killaslaynbosses/killaings from Infinite Union, Dr. Explosion and Piano from Sparxtans, tyranto from League of Assasins, and Cancer and I from Sparkling Pwnies. After the events of yesterday and today (Mitchturbo leaving to raise his family, and Z, Mich, and Ghostly leaving) I felt that this guild has fallen.
I changed my mind as I wanted Mitch's idea to live and succeed. Someone today told me "I want a fresh start in a guild" I told him "EBS is having a new start bro". Now is the time to rebuild our guild. Now is the most important time to apply. The Slayerz 11 will vote on (from who is most helpful and active) who deserves a spot in the Slayerz 11. I have decided that we will rebuild. We will soon stand as strong as we did before.

-salutes-

I'm not Mitchturbo but I am working to fill that purpose of peace and unity. Let's work together, let's rock it Slayers!

TYRANTO
06-19-2012, 07:35 PM
lets rebuild EBS we still are bosses we never give up :loyal:

Ark
06-19-2012, 11:10 PM
EBS is a great guild <3. You guys will do great, even if people leave. Don't give up. (: Like Phoenix, we lost amazing people, but still growing strong. <3

Mitchturbo
06-20-2012, 12:47 AM
Thanks Everyone!

Guess What?

I'm Back!

Bazinga!

After an epic journey of self conciousness and thinking, observing and spending time with my family. I'm back as Guild Master of EBS!

The guild will now be owned by me. But the true guild masters are now the slayerz 11 officers full time.
So I dont have to be online as much and can spend time with the family.

Everyone is so much happier now and we are back with new strategys, New members of Slayerz 11 (Moonbow) and a boss slaying punch!

kapow!

Thanks so much in believing in us everyone!

SexyIsland
06-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Awesome nice to see, you guys are working things out and making your guild stand for what it means. I'm happy for you guys. EBS ROCKS!

Shaocalur
06-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Nice, good luck to you all.

Cero
06-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Stay strong. :)

Mitchturbo
06-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks for your support everyone <3
Going Strong Now :-)

Seiyen
06-21-2012, 04:20 PM