PDA

View Full Version : In Between Event

Itspally
11-12-2021, 02:44 PM
Hi cinco ! Itspally|Cuchillos here,I was wondering if we could’ve also expecting a little event in between Halloween and Christmas. I see Dark legends is getting a Star legend themed event and Arcane legends is doing the birthday AND Harvest event. Possibly bring back The Forest fury Event? I think the opportunity to get More arcane weapons would be beneficial. Or just something to keep the community entertained for a week or two.Just a idea

Please
11-12-2021, 03:27 PM
I copy format

Cinco
11-16-2021, 10:57 AM
Hey! Yeah - that's the plan ('Forest Fury 2021') with some really cool rewards. I should be able to provide an official update for this soon - likely next week. Thanks!

Golem
11-16-2021, 01:39 PM
Hey! Yeah - that's the plan ('Forest Fury 2021') with some really cool rewards. I should be able to provide an official update for this soon - likely next week. Thanks!

Next week Thursday will be best time for that event to start. Already everyone talking about it that it will be next week thursday. So make it that day since ppl getting ready for it then not surprice day :D
Ty also to Itspally for post.

We had 2 week event and another is coming(christmas event) 1 week event this one should be. Ty a lot. 2 weeks event gonna grind same 10 players.... make it 1 week to give chance to other players too to grind top10. (Our whole family cant help us to grind top10) thats y 1 week event would be fair ty

3pc
11-16-2021, 03:00 PM
How can i get golem banned from forums?

Golem
11-16-2021, 06:25 PM
How can i get golem banned from forums?

Tbh you should get banned for trying banning/tricking ppl to get banned. Thats nothing different with scamming.

Itspally
11-16-2021, 08:18 PM
Hey! Yeah - that's the plan ('Forest Fury 2021') with some really cool rewards. I should be able to provide an official update for this soon - likely next week. Thanks! ThanksFor the response, Glad to see you still Showing love for this Gen of a game ! I look forward to the coming events ! Sincerely, Itspally

Itspally
11-16-2021, 08:22 PM
Next week Thursday will be best time for that event to start. Already everyone talking about it that it will be next week thursday. So make it that day since ppl getting ready for it then not surprice day :D
Ty also to Itspally for post.

We had 2 week event and another is coming(christmas event) 1 week event this one should be. Ty a lot. 2 weeks event gonna grind same 10 players.... make it 1 week to give chance to other players too to grind top10. (Our whole family cant help us to grind top10) thats y 1 week event would be fair ty Your Very Welcome! I wanna stay on top of certain things .. Happy Community = Happy Game experience

3pc
11-17-2021, 09:57 AM
Tbh you should get banned for trying banning/tricking ppl to get banned. Thats nothing different with scamming.

The words that spew out your mouth really make me wonder how you were even able to scam people Poseidon.