PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck?

Energizeric
06-19-2012, 03:24 PM
Just curious if anyone else has experienced this...

I've been playing PL since January and now have a Level 62 Bear. I basically play around 2-3 hours per day, and to date, I have NEVER gotten a pink drop in the Shadow Caves, Sewers, Nuri or Fang. I'm in a guild, and we always do farming runs on a daily basis through all of these places. I just never get anything good.

The peak of this disappointment came last night when we did a farming run through all the Shadow Cave levels. There were 5 of us, and around 15-20 pinks were dropped, all to the other 4 players. I think one guy even droped an entire void set.

Now I realize that pink drops in high levels are somewhat rare. I've been to the Shadow Caves before and have never seen so many pinks drop in one run. After dozens of farming runs through Nuri, I've never actually seen a pink item drop there, although I once saw a glyphic blade steel drop (not to me of course!). But I've seen at least a dozen pinks drop in the Sewers, and at Fang, but always to other players.

I've gotten lots of pink drops at lower levels, especially in the AO campaigns, but never anything very "premium". The only 50k+ item I ever dropped was a Shock Lance which I sold for 80k. And I actually dropped that one not while farming, but while doing the AO2 quests.

To further add to this frustration, I have a "Big Luck" vanity helm which I always wear. And I often do get re-rolls for better items, but just not for pinks. Anyone else out there have such bad luck with drops?