PDA

View Full Version : Rogue's Vanity

mhysaa
11-12-2021, 11:19 PM
Not trying to be toxic or complain, but it’s been long time rogues don’t get any girly or cute vanities. And let’s be honest, is the CHARACTER with female BODY with more male vanities of any game.
What’s the point of having a character with FEMALE BODY then?
Since long people have been asking more versions of witch dresses, which would be something easier to you guys make it, I suppose. So I tried to draw 2 options for winter, that would fit perfectly with witch dress and would be really cute. But just suggestion, can be any other kinda of dress and female vanities for rogues.
Please bring something �� Vanities play a big role on this game, and people love to farm to get ‘em.
Thanks for reading ☺️

p.s: im lazy to finish the draw xD
p.s.2: vanities for winter event
p.s3: i paint it w make up sorry for the mess xD

kulldeepboro
11-13-2021, 04:16 AM
snow rog with that carrot thats lovely

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Vznn
11-13-2021, 07:49 AM
Not trying to be toxic or complain, but it’s been long time rogues don’t get any girly or cute vanities. And let’s be honest, is the female character with more male vanities of any game.
What’s the point of having a female character then?
Since long people have been asking more versions of witch dresses, which would be something easier to you guys make it, I suppose. So I tried to draw 2 options for winter, that would fit perfectly with witch dress and would be really cute. But just suggestion, can be any other kinda of dress and female vanities for rogues.
Please bring something �� Vanities play a big role on this game, and people love to farm to get ‘em.
Thanks for reading [emoji3526]

p.s: im lazy to finish the draw xD
p.s.2: vanities for winter event
p.s3: i paint it w make up sorry for the mess xD
239418these vanities would be beautiful in the game

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

marsu4u
11-13-2021, 07:55 AM
For the first one can you add long socks but one black ^ one white?

igorkliing
11-13-2021, 07:56 AM
Rogue vanities are always the same, exactly the same, but with little additional detail and a different color.

Inozuke
11-13-2021, 08:20 AM
+1 an editor change is urgently needed or I don't know
The one on twitter does not get tired of making clothes close to the body

dangibg
11-13-2021, 08:23 AM
Yeah except there are girly vanities

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211113/677ecccab665ace34b5a1995bae607f5.jpg

P.s. rog class doesn’t mean female players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mhysaa
11-13-2021, 08:56 AM

Never said female players but FEMALE CHARACTER.
Also read the fact I said “ been long”, didn’t say “ you never made any girly vanity”
Ty for your comment.

marsu4u
11-13-2021, 09:57 AM
It looks OP especially when its made digitally you will be able to see the black/white contrast better!

mhysaa
11-13-2021, 04:47 PM
It looks OP especially when its made digitally you will be able to see the black/white contrast better!

at the end i liked more w the socks, thanks for the suggestion ^-^

Inozuke
11-13-2021, 05:10 PM

1- you don't know how to read it seems
2- if feminine vanities are needed it is a very nonsensical thing for the magician to have feminine faces even more beautiful than the rogue considering that the rogue is a woman and they do not give him vanities (example, ashera helm)

Terracraft
11-14-2021, 12:32 AM
I wonder,what she will do with 2 carrots xD
I love the 2nd one

iheartu
11-14-2021, 04:39 AM
nice ideas. I want to buy it for tokens in vendor or plat. I hope your ideas would be a reality. Winter is coming.

dexish
11-14-2021, 07:09 AM
Wow i really like these ...very beautiful hope they make it
Also the og witch vanities have a weird dress pattern which looks like a diaper , hope they don’t make these like that if at all they decide to make it

Oakmaiden
11-14-2021, 08:36 AM
Unfortunately there are a lot of rogue diaper butted, knobby broken kneed sets that gave birth to a boulder at some point. I think a female designer needs to be hired. At the least, someone who doesn’t despise the female form. I’m trying to think of the last time I went gaga for a set (that didn’t turn out available to all)..sighs..

mhysaa
11-14-2021, 10:27 AM
I wonder,what she will do with 2 carrots xD
I love the 2nd one

She lost her nose @>@

QuaseT
11-14-2021, 12:06 PM
Looks awesome. I'm sure many would wear those.

Antibaby
11-14-2021, 01:03 PM
Looks op sis

Отправлено с моего SM-A225F через Tapatalk

codered
11-15-2021, 07:46 PM
The first one is so nice, actually those vanities can be made using rog witch attire basic design with lil bit modification

mhysaa
11-15-2021, 09:22 PM
The first one is so nice, actually those vanities can be made using rog witch attire basic design with lil bit modification

Yep, I made em based on witch

Sabiee
11-17-2021, 09:08 PM
Why we never got a snowman vanity in winter it can be very cute for all classes if meant to be cute , sorry out of topic a lil I just thought of it , ur drawing is amazing btw love them ..

Edited

Well isn’t ur first design is actually inspired by snowman so that’s why it’s holding a carrot instead on nose carrot ? Guess so ..

mhysaa
11-24-2021, 08:02 AM
Why we never got a snowman vanity in winter it can be very cute for all classes if meant to be cute , sorry out of topic a lil I just thought of it , ur drawing is amazing btw love them ..

Edited

Well isn’t ur first design is actually inspired by snowman so that’s why it’s holding a carrot instead on nose carrot ? Guess so ..
Didn’t you read the name of the vanity? “Snowrogue” 😅
The shape of the dress is based on witch, the theme of vanity is clearly snowman ☺️ haha
And I’m a rogue, and we are not having cool vanities the last events. So that’s why my post.

gobbels
11-24-2021, 10:32 AM
Where it says its "female" character? Nowhere. Stop assuming gender plz.

Nowadays you cant relay know.

Sabiee
11-24-2021, 10:55 AM
Didn’t you read the name of the vanity? “Snowrogue” ��
The shape of the dress is based on witch, the theme of vanity is clearly snowman ☺️ haha
And I’m a rogue, and we are not having cool vanities the last events. So that’s why my post.

Yea sorry i didnt see it , didnt pay that much attention , but then i just thought of it on my way out .

Susanne
11-24-2021, 11:19 AM
Yes we do need more feminine looking vanities for rogue. I know guys play rogue character too but it is definitely a female character, just like the warrior is definitely a male character.
The sorcerer is supposed to be genderless so why they have mostly male orientated vanities is a mystery.
Back to topic...also, please stop making rogue's look like they have a bad curvature of the spine when holding daggers, stop making those awful suits with skinny legs and a bulge in a certain place and don't get me started on those vanities with baggy backsides.

mhysaa
11-24-2021, 02:54 PM

I could make a huge speech about sex, gender and sexuality. I studied about this on one of my classes, human rights. But there is not the point of it in this post or in this section of arcane legends an online game. The rogue character is visually of female sex, if the rogue identified as female or male depends of the player.
Don’t make a post of vanities about something else. There are places for it, don’t make a fight for rights get lost in your speech without any reason to be here. ☺️
Thanks for reading have a lovely day.

Inozuke
11-24-2021, 08:25 PM

Where do you say that a character with melons in a game ... is a man? I don't think you talk nonsense at that level

codered
12-25-2021, 02:20 AM
Yep, I made em based on witchGz sts release almost similar to your second design xd