PDA

View Full Version : Calling Dagger Bears...

Energizeric
06-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Any other Bears use a dagger?

Last week I sold my Fortified Sword & Shield Set in order to upgrade to Glyph gear (I'm a Level 62 Bear), and I was able to afford the L60 Strongman's Helm, Armor and Shield, but did not yet have enough gold for the Mace, so I was using a dagger as a temp while I saved up for the mace. And I found that I like the fast speed of the dagger over the slower sword/mace weapons I've used in the past. So I've since used the money I was saving for the Mace to buy the entire L60 Obedience Dagger/Wing Set.

The only dilemma I have is whether I am better off just using the dagger with the Strongman's Helm, Armor & Shield, or am I better off using the entire Obedience Set. The reason for this dilemma is that I play very much like a tank. I charge first, using beckon and stomp to push the crowds against the nearest wall, and then I attack. The problem I find is that while the Strongman's Helm, Armor & Shield boost my armor up over 180, my health regen is at only 28. With the Obedience Set, I get the set bonus and regen is 34 (not to mention all the other set bonuses including much higher crit and hit%), but armor is only at 160. I'm wondering what the additional boost of regen and armor would be if I was to save and upgrade to the Demonic Dagger/Wing Set, but cannot find any documentation on this set in the forum.

I also have taken a look at the Sang Dagger/Wing Set which seems very popular, but not only do I not like how it looks on a bear, but the health regen seem to be under 30, which is lower than I'd like for tanking.

Any other high level bears use a dagger, and if so, what is your setup?