PDA

View Full Version : New Client Feedback

Samhayne
06-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Please use this thread to post your feedback and suggestions about the new Pocket Legends Client, released on 6-19-12.

Thanks!

Phoenixking
06-19-2012, 04:02 PM
I downloaded the new client once and then somehow I did it again, I logged on after the first one though and nothing new in it, so I tried it and now I'm in the second one

TANKKAAR
06-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Please give us a link:)

Elegants
06-19-2012, 04:05 PM
HUH? What new client ,i havent recieved any updates >;> cmon devs

Buster
06-19-2012, 04:06 PM
What client?

Fredobasy
06-19-2012, 04:06 PM
No apple or android come on

Walkhardd
06-19-2012, 04:08 PM
Link it, sam. Play store is a nub.

Mothwing
06-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Joystick=Remove. Seriously, it's annoying.

Walkhardd
06-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Update in google play now.

Buster
06-19-2012, 04:15 PM

Liar

TANKKAAR
06-19-2012, 04:18 PM

Its there finally...whoot!

Downloading now

Jugernugetx
06-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Not for me:(

Skeletonlord
06-19-2012, 04:24 PM
There is no angel gear in my stash. That getting added later?

Jugernugetx
06-19-2012, 04:25 PM
please give us a link.

Staryknight
06-19-2012, 04:26 PM
There is no angel gear in my stash. That getting added later?

I have mine in stash...

Edit: Getting non stop question about it tho lol. There must be some kind of bug.

FluffNStuff
06-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Joystick=Remove. Seriously, it's annoying.

Go to Menu then Options then unclick "Virtual Joystick"

FluffNStuff
06-19-2012, 04:32 PM
So far my thoughts are:
Love that you can now flick to scroll through inventory like in DL (was crazy going back and forth).
The skills seem a bit "off". almost like they are higher definition. I am sure this is something I will adjust to quick.

Also, there was mention of free respecs? Is that coming soon?

Capitapy
06-19-2012, 04:34 PM
I downloaded iPad update, something strange. All names are super big. I mean the font, it's huje, also it's more look like iPhone version on my iPad but fool screen...

Urqui
06-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Your update broke my keeper's staff...

DerSchuetze
06-19-2012, 04:40 PM
Using ipad 1, pl is scaled weire. Everythings too big. Same on dark legends with new patch. Somethings wrong. It just feels top big, the writing, the icons.

OvigorothO
06-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Urqui=teamosarah ?!?!

NECROREAPER
06-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Seems that the iPad and iPod/iPhone clients are mixed up

People who are on iPhone/iPod are complaining about it being too small, while on my iPad everything is gigantic.

Nice retina graphics though!

Lowlyspy
06-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Chrome spell keys are all screwed up, i can't cast any spells past the #4 key. Fix asap.

Iaceden
06-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Still can't get it on my Android...please post link to apk

Xazic
06-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Argh, my iPad is making me go crazy!

Walkhardd
06-19-2012, 04:51 PM
On android-

Overall the game looks smoother. A lot like the ipad, actually. Scrolling through friends/items was a much needed addition.

The skill buttons are smaller, and will take some getting used to.

I'm sure people will rage about stuff. Remember the last big UI change? Everyone cried, but forgot how the old one was in a week.

Urqui
06-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Joining a town doesnt show max level lol. Also cant toggle through different towns just the first shown

P.s. sorry forgotto tilt picture

Late
06-19-2012, 04:56 PM
spinning ice

Dragonrider023
06-19-2012, 05:01 PM
I have mine in stash...

Edit: Getting non stop question about it tho lol. There must be some kind of bug.

Im one of them who asked u (Buthuras) lol

Nick41324
06-19-2012, 05:01 PM
The new UI is so awkward :/

TheSnowman
06-19-2012, 05:07 PM
This is potentially problematic...

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae148/Vildax/6d5dbcb7.jpg

Suntv
06-19-2012, 05:09 PM
1. iPad controls are very very bad, just like DL. PL is unplayable now on iPad, because the joystick is in the lower left corner, like DL. My reason for not playing DL is that the left thumb control (joystick) is lower-left instead of top/middle-left.

Suggestion: make the joystick location customizable, as do many other games, if this isn't an accidental iPod/iPad mixup.

2. Every screen is out of proportion in iPad. Worldmap needs scrolling, where before it didn't on iPad. Names in game are very big. Skills are unusable, because I can't reach them with my hand.

Suggestion: turn back interface to old one or repair iPod/iPad mixup.

3. Even if you turn off all communication in the right top corner/messagebutton, every time a friend comes online it says a friend comes online. What's the idea behind that? It distracts, and do I care if I have 34 or 35 friends online?

Suggestion: make this option turn-off-able.

4. Item names have changed. Before there were items that had L55, L60, L65 in front of it, that has all disappeared. This gives more confusion.

Suggestion: Bring back old name structure.

Rauekat
06-19-2012, 05:13 PM
still dont have angel stuff and have 2 66s plus have spent 50+ in plat

razerfingers
06-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Android buttons are wayyy too small id see if you can fix em

Sent using spray paint

Dragonrider023
06-19-2012, 05:25 PM
HUMANIA is awesome but change to skill button and joystick and shake things on screen smaller is bad enough for me. i kept clicking on skill and will go to that area where i misclick. sigh* and i can't scroll down the join game list!

Also where are Angel set??

NECROREAPER
06-19-2012, 05:44 PM
iPhone version, note how small everything is:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff282/08kecarv/a2ce5e7e.jpg

iPad version, note how oversized everything is:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff282/08kecarv/a063632a.jpg

Swords
06-19-2012, 05:48 PM
1. didnt get angel gear
2. my ipod touch graphics look similar like ipad
3. when i move with joystick it goes in wrong way

Techno Email
06-19-2012, 05:48 PM
This is potentially problematic...

Vildax, have you updated your client? If so, is the issue still present after logging out and back in? If so, what level is your character? Thanks!

TheSnowman
06-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Vildax, have you updated your client? If so, is the issue still present after logging out and back in? If so, what level is your character? Thanks!

Yep I updated to 1.7.7 on my iPad 1. I have logged out and back in several times and the problem still persists. I also deleted and reinstalled after the mini-update and the problem is still present. It should be noted this only happens for one character my bird which is lvl 51 there are no issues for my other chars with lvls 65 mage, 59 bear, 20 mage, 15 bear, 13 bird and 10 mage tested.

Edit: worked out what was causing it i had 50/50 inventory slots filled, yet shouldn't is still tell me this than just locking every dungeon

Techno Email
06-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Joining a town doesnt show max level lol. Also cant toggle through different towns just the first shown

P.s. sorry forgotto tilt picture

Howdy! Thanks for the post. Are you sure there are any more townes to scroll through?

Reddwing
06-19-2012, 05:58 PM
On iPod touch 4g
All names are ginormous, all buttons are minuscule! Can't smash skills anymore! The joystick is also higher and smaller so it's hard to move now. Other than that awesome update!

Techno Email
06-19-2012, 06:01 PM
Yep I updated to 1.7.7 on my iPad 1. I have logged out and back in several times and the problem still persists. I also deleted and reinstalled after the mini-update and the problem is still present. It should be noted this only happens for one character my bird which is lvl 51 there are no issues for my other chars with lvls 65 mage, 59 bear, 20 mage, 15 bear, 13 bird and 10 mage tested.

Ok, thanks very much for the helpful information, Vildax. If you would please submit a help request to customer service, this will be the best way for us to identify your account and character and investigate the issue.

Phoenixking
06-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Howdy! Thanks for the post. Are you sure there are any more townes to scroll through?
There is, but the info is all the same so I basicly can't scroll down

saool
06-19-2012, 06:21 PM
I hate the new display it's so tiny on my Android...and maps are ok they're fun

Edit: no angel vanities and there are quests it says I haven't completed that I have (like all of them except for the new campaign)

Cahaun
06-19-2012, 06:21 PM
The Keeper's Staff of Cosmos is broken and my banjo has a neat silver look. NAMES ARE TOO BIG and I can't disable the friends online pop up. No Angel Vanities in my stash (Android Galaxy S Fascinate), buttons are a tab bit harder to press (analog the most), and more on the way once I continue searching.

DerSchuetze
06-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Achievemnt for hidden bosses is bugged. I killed them. It dosnt show

Imacoolbirdd
I keep getting kicked off server... I join and 2 seconds later i get kicked off

Moogerfooger
On iPod touch 4g
All names are ginormous, all buttons are minuscule! Can't smash skills anymore! The joystick is also higher and smaller so it's hard to move now. Other than that awesome update!

Amen. Joystick is moved higher, why even bother moving it? Please move joystick back down.

Skills are smaller, but livable.

Is there a way to turn off the godawful 'one of your friends is online' notification that is incessantly going off? I am not seeing an option to kill it on Android. Major annoyance during runs.

Keep getting disconnected on a strong wi-fi signal. When I force close, I had to re-enter my email to log in, and re-do all of my options.

Fncrazy
06-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Put the joystick back were it was at on Android phones plz.

slangbow
06-19-2012, 06:53 PM
Put the joystick back were it was at on Android phones plz.

Also could you make the skills a little bigger kinda getting annoyed when i accidentally press in between them and my character goes in some random direction.

Edit: and i didn't see the fallen prince and new elite helm?

Iaceden
06-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Can't scroll down on join game page. also annoying friend online notification keeps popping up. Using Android Droid razor max

phrosts
06-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Once i exit the app and open it back up it never saves my email or options!!!!

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Fuzzyslips
06-19-2012, 06:57 PM
Can't get bat set crazy achievement as well as all the above

Walkhardd
06-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Why are the new maps so easy?

Moogerfooger
06-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Why can I only buy 60 potions for 1000 gold in a Tier 3 guild hall?

What the fudgesicle?

Iaceden
06-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Also don't have my angelic gear and whenever I quit the app I need to reenter my email and password and need to change all the settings back to the way I want them. I Hit lvl 66 before the cap raise... Using Android razor max ... IGN:: iaceden

Reddwing
06-19-2012, 07:10 PM
Also every time I change characters and press continue a running knight shows up! That's kind of annoying if you switch characters multiple times on that one screen.

Whooty
06-19-2012, 07:13 PM
button to hide/show skills is so close to skills i keep hitting it making it hard to play levels also keep getting logged out and having to re enter my email/password.

Fyrce
06-19-2012, 07:14 PM
I like the new update, I think. Just a few things, such as getting buttons to be right sizes for the different types of devices. And other bug fixes.

I've noticed that in my inventory, when I tap to look at an item, it selects the item, shows its stats, etc, but like 1 sec later, it unselects it. So if I want to equip it, I've gotta be quick!

I also hide/unhide skills all the time. Also, it'd be nice if our options (battery save, minimap zoom) were saved.

On ipad1.

Piosidon
06-19-2012, 07:19 PM
1. At the log-in screen, it doesn't give you the option to use an alt account
2. All my toons under 65 have the option to rank skills to 7
3. Skills need to be how they used to be
4. I have a level 16 toon that hasn't unlocked the lvl 5 achievement
5. Joystick needs to be a tad bigger and moved to the bottom-left corner
6. The old HUD was easier for me

Btw, I'm using an iPod 2g

itchyspot
06-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Spell buttons are too small. There needs to be an option to rid the screen of the "button hiding" arrow so you dont keep hitting it on smart phones while playing. The character names are too large and have no option to change size and the phyical phone menu keys no longer open the menu in game. You need to be able to turn off the "you have friends online" banner and the chat drop arrow should be larger or at least moved down a bit for phone players. It is on the border and hard to use. The show stat window is small and crowded with the words. The new view looks very fish bowl.the characters are small and everything else is huge.Also I don't much care for the new inventory scrolling menu. Its needlessly small. Thank you for your efforts and humania looks great!

itchyspot
06-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Using motorola Droid razr.

Ladyviviane
06-19-2012, 07:24 PM
I badly wana find angels clothes in my stash like other 66 lev did plz sm1 help !

Dynastu
06-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Yes, the iPad and iPhone interfaces are switched... Playing the iPad version is a living hell. It's like the iPhone skill buttons blown up 5x. The skill buttons are huge lol

Urqui
06-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Found something else lol...
The pending friend request list doesn't show who's online or offline. Just has everyone in a big list

McBain
06-19-2012, 09:10 PM
A couple things that may or not have been already mentioned:

1. Scrolling buttons don't appear to work on the join game/town screen.
2. Is there no option to hide the "friend is online" notifications? I don't really need to know every time a friend comes online. Not a huge deal, but that flashing notification every 5 seconds catches my attention and is a little annoying. I don't see an option to disable it.
3. This may be a device-specific issue, but when I tap the PL icon, rather than directly opening the game, it brings me to the game's Play store page, where I have to hit the "open" button. Not sure why the client would cause this, but it only started happening when the new client was installed.
4. Login info, settings, and options aren't remembered. If I log out and log back in later, all options revert to default and I have to reconfigure everything. Also, it would be nice if the login page is the first thing that appears when you open the game, like it was on the old client. It would save a few steps that are probably unnecessary for most people.

This is on Android by the way

phrosts
06-19-2012, 09:16 PM
thats odd. When i open the game it still goes to the login screen like always. Using android.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

LADYHADASSA
06-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Hello guys, i am sure you all are having quite a day, the new maps from what i can see of them ( on i pad crazy big as you already know) after your last quick update now i join a map no ping, and im moving nothing else skills are not filling peeps dead all over lol funny site but the game is freezing :( .... This means that my 4x pots are also running even now while i write, the little running man is going like the energizer rabbit..

Schnitzel
06-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Its bad sam BAD the ping is always bad with everyone and how do we get to lvl66 today when its so laggy and u keep giving updates!?! We demand an extra day of lvling for angel gear!

Phoenixking
06-19-2012, 10:12 PM
I am now completely frustrated for, it has been a month since I felt this much frustration :dejection:

Cahaun
06-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Its bad sam BAD the ping is always bad with everyone and how do we get to lvl66 today when its so laggy and u keep giving updates!?! We demand an extra day of lvling for angel gear!
It's too late to lvl up to 66 for those angel stuff, and the updates are to be praised.

Found a bug. When you wave, your toon's hand is a bit crooked in a 90° angle.

therakin
06-19-2012, 11:33 PM
I agree with quite a few of the above posts, the inability to see the full join games list and the size of the iPad screen being the most troublesome for me at the moment.

Also, the achievements for Wyldwood and the Swamps are still locked for me. I'm guessing it's due to the fact that they contain dungeons in which there isn't a set number of enemies (because they respawn)?

YYZ????
06-19-2012, 11:53 PM
I seem to recall the stash showing usable items differently?

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x414/YYZ----/005f7cc3.jpg

Now all items show the same. I have no strength or dex so cannot equip any items on the list. They show the same as equippable items. Glitch or change?

Also note no gold or new angel gear!!! Just joking, removed gold on purpose and am waiting patiently to receive gear.

McBain
06-20-2012, 01:50 AM
Found another Android bug. Trying to copy text to the clipboard from the typing area causes the game to force close. I've been able to reproduce this error repeatedly without fail. I'm on a Droid Incredible 2 if that helps.

edit: BTW, also using Swype for text entry.

Justinjspark
06-20-2012, 02:13 AM
Another bug!
When wearing elite vanity set te sparkles don't show when you go on your profile... Same goes for others

Riccits
06-20-2012, 02:18 AM
Why are the new maps so easy?

so even Ricci can do them :) pros can watch TV and cook nearby too! :kiwi-fruit:

Elyseon
06-20-2012, 02:23 AM
Humania- enjoyable, nice design, too easy tho, not much tactics needed, needs more indepth quests, not even a purple item from the quests this time, oh, and items...only weapons and shields will this be like a nuri prank repeat? No crafted gear? Just kinda confused

Oh and y is that one pink xbow a repeat of a green dark forest item? o_O

Angel gear- nice very, original(thank goodness) thumbs up

User Interface- if it's not broken don't fix it, it just takes old users a time to readjust, idk how many times I joined someone in towne only meaning to PM them

Achievements- good, very fun, one problem I found is, idk if this is for sure, but it seems in open maps where mobs constantly respawn, wyldwood is my specific example

It's said I never had full completed it for the achievement, so I clear both of the level with a set number of enemies and it didnt fix the achievement

McBain
06-20-2012, 05:46 AM
not even a purple item from the quests this time

I think this is the final step in phasing out purples in favor of a four class system: common (white), uncommon (orange), rare (green), and legen...wait for it...dary (pink). Same as DL and SL. It makes sense to me. There's too much redundancy in the gear; that fifth class isn't needed. Actually, since Mt. Fang, it's really been a three class system, since I'm pretty sure there are no white drops in Fang or Humania, just orange, green, and pink.

AnotherAzi
06-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Friend request accept and reject buttons have been switched, so I keep rejected friends I mean to accept and rejecting friends I mean to accept. I guess I'll get used to the change eventually but seems weird.

Also when I try to scroll the join game screen nothing changes, so I can only see 5 games even if there are many more than that for a specific map (I know this because if I sort by game name, level, or campaign, more games show up, but I still can't scroll/arrow to the others).

Agree that bosses need some kind of strategy added.

Dynastu
06-20-2012, 08:46 AM
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/89422a64.jpg
I guess I'm just that beast. Jk, this isn't photoshopped, this happens to everyone in any forest fight game, possibly just arena in general.

In ctf... The games end randomly! I joined a game, I was getting ready to fight someone, then we heard all of the emotes, the game ended and showed the score boards, and they were completely. Blank. This happened at rockwall forts.

Another thing I noticed. Mages can't crit at all in pvp lol, but they have like 50 dodge!! Incredibly, this SERIOUSLY balanced pvp by accident lol.

The iPad interface is awful :/ please change it back, sorry to be blunt.

EDIT: Oh, another really BIG issue!-When you level to 66 you can STILL get the Mt. Fang Armor! There are so many people who have gotten it in this way...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other than this, I really like the update. Humania is great, and the develepors put a lot of work into the animations and graphics. Stuff like this is tough to do, and I congratulate the devs on a great campaign.

I think many of the bugs we were seeing are a result of the community rushing the devs to release Humania. When the devs said Humania was being released AS EARLY AS yesterday, I do not think it was there original intent to release it so early with several bugs. However, they did because the community was so rudely impatient and said a numerous amount of times, "I'd rather it be released earlier with lots of bugs, then they can fix it!" Well, that's what they did. So you have to be positive somewhere, guys. You asked for it to be released.

Capitapy
06-20-2012, 09:17 AM
After this update so many players who reach lvl 66 still CAN obtain the elite vanity!!! Well, really it makes me a bit mad. I spent huge amount of time and thrashers to get my 3 twinks to 66 for this big prize and now all lazy people can get it for free… Don’t see any sense to rush any more for elite vanity on 71… It’s really disappointed. Now its look like I’m not special, I’m just an… u know.

Solvok
06-20-2012, 09:23 AM
It's really bad... most PvP for low levels is now ruined. Instead of rising the skill cap to 7, why not add a new skill. Unfortunately, low level PvP simply cannot adapt to 7 skill cap.

JOYSTICK IS SMALL
CHAT TEXT OVERLAYS PLAYERS NAME
PLAYERS NAME HUGE
WHY AM I SOOOOOOOOOO LAGGY????

Matutd
06-20-2012, 09:26 AM
When I go to the join game screen, and then scroll down. It acts as if it has scrolled with the arrows, and password box if I come upon a locked game, but it still shows the first 4 games, so I cant join many games which makes it hard to level. :(

Swimmingstar
06-20-2012, 10:57 AM
I play on an android, not an android tablet.

Every button is too small.
I think we should be able to see our own name.
Names and titles are too big.
Move back joystick to bottom left corner.

I had some more but can't remember them at the moment. Was going to put all this down yesterday but didn't have time, I even missed the release by 1-2 hours!

GELLIO77
06-20-2012, 11:36 AM
first: my frame rate has dropped significantly... im on an iphone 4 so the device shouldnt be an issue and i cant move without watching my char take one small step at a time.

second: my buttons and player are absolutely tiny! while the names and guilds of people are massive

third: pvp games dont go away after they have ended, was at 35 and there was like a list of 50 games with nobody in them :p

Energizeric
06-20-2012, 12:28 PM
I agree with everyone that the skill buttons on the iphone interface are too small. I kept trying to press them, but missing them and then dying in battle. Even the auto attack button is too small. I kept trying to press it and instead my character would try to walk to that spot on the screen.

Regarding the "your friend is online" banner, it would be useful if it said which friend, but just telling me that a friend has come online is completely useless as I have over 100 friends, and 20 or so online at any one time. So the banner keeps going off every 20 seconds or so. A better idea would be to add a line in the regular chat window, perhaps a different text color, that says "[character name] is online". Then it won't take up any valuable screen space.

Noodleleg
06-20-2012, 02:53 PM
I don't like it overall... It has good intent, but the iPad version as many say is very "screwy" and hard to use. Many glitches too!

Here's one of those glitches... Wonder what would happen if we stacked it in Balefort or something... Maybe shadow caves :D!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/3dac6816.jpg

Edit: It's armor break...

Snakespeare
06-20-2012, 02:59 PM
I will repeat it here:

The iPhone/iPod app downloads to the iPad.
The iPad app downloads to the iPhone/iPod.

Please tell the App Store to put the right clients in their correct paths.

thanks

yes, this should explain big font/small font issues, big control/small control issues, and possibly even frame rate issues on older phones.

CowboyJim
06-20-2012, 03:05 PM
oooh, Snake you are the bomb.....should I redownload the client from the opposite and see if it is better?

Suntv
06-20-2012, 05:50 PM
oooh, Snake you are the bomb.....should I redownload the client from the opposite and see if it is better?

Nice idea... Uninstall PL from iPad, download iPhone client...

YYZ????
06-20-2012, 06:32 PM
I will repeat it here:

The iPhone/iPod app downloads to the iPad.
The iPad app downloads to the iPhone/iPod.

Please tell the App Store to put the right clients in their correct paths.

thanks

yes, this should explain big font/small font issues, big control/small control issues, and possibly even frame rate issues on older phones.

Hello. Is this confirmed or speculation? I assumed the small iphone button and Big Ipod are a glitch, but due to the fact androids are having the same issue it must be by design. Any one know if the true intention of STS is to make skills purposely untouchable and easily hidable?

Dynastu
06-20-2012, 08:00 PM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for moving the location of the arrow that retracts skills lol. That was an even bigger problem for me than the skill buttons the size of quarters o.O

It is now much harder to accidentally press the arrow, thanks!!

Nommos
06-21-2012, 04:52 AM
I have problems with app crashes on iPad. Never had them before update. Most often crack is when I return in game after visiting tap joy offers.
And one other issue that I don't know if it is just for me, I gem many disconnects when I try to join a dungeon. Never had disconnects before update. Maybe it's only mine problems, but I thought to write them just in case there is something wrong and fix it :).
In other news, if u fix the resolution of buttons and letters (not sure if it can be done through pach or with another client release) everything will be ok :).
And guys the client is universal for iPhone and iPad. It's one client so u will not get different sizes either download the one or the other.
Thanks for the quick fixes.

Dynastu
06-21-2012, 11:42 AM
One last thing I'm having problems with--numbers colliding! Just like in DL...
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/b767b313.jpg
Wow, who knew martini had nearly three quadrillion kills ;). In the "First 71" thread, there's a picture or saycred's avatar with the numbers on their screen overlapping, too.

Thanks for the various bug fixes, though.

Vuvuzaylor
06-21-2012, 04:00 PM
why you added the button to close the spellbook again? you only might use that, when you're hanging around in town...so put the button in the menu and NOT next to the skills...its so annoying when it closes...

Swimmingstar
06-21-2012, 04:34 PM
I think the old UI is good.

(Skills were larger, large enough to use efficiently, the joystick was in the bottom left corner, the skill arrow was a spell book and was out of the way + you could toggle it.)

Sorceress
06-23-2012, 01:41 AM
The new client drains battery even during charge&play.

Energizeric
06-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Found a new problem today. When you are trading with someone and you check the box to view the item on your character, you instead see the person you are trading with wearing the stuff they are currently wearing and not even wearing the item you have highlighted. It makes viewing the item you are buying from them impossible. It confused me today to the point that I almost purchased an item by accident thinking it was something else.