PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Interfaces

Buddyf97
06-19-2012, 04:03 PM
I think the IPad interface was mixed up with the iPod interface and it's all screwed up! Please fix? ;)
The whole iPod app was released on iPad and whole iPad app is now on iPod...

Suntv
06-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Yes, it is very very bad, just like DL. My reason for not playing DL is that the left thumb control (joystick) is lower-left instead of top/middle-left. PL is unplayable now on iPad :(

Of course you can play maybe 5 min, but it fails completely if you play longer then 5 min, because it's not a natural position for your hand. If this position stays this way, STS should issue a warning that they are not responsible for health issues (like companies that make keyboards who warn for usage).

Suggestion: make the joystick location customizable, as do many other games.

thedream
06-19-2012, 08:16 PM
Yes, this need's to get fixed asap with correct versions on the correct device.

Suntv
06-21-2012, 01:51 AM
Well the devs told us they made this UI so they can change things to is in an instance. I'm hoping on a friday update so joystick on iPad is back up in middle again.

Elegants
06-21-2012, 05:12 AM
Same goes to my device ( android)

Gaunab
06-21-2012, 06:57 AM
For the love of god, can we get a patch on this yet?! Most annoying thing on my huge list about humania...

It totally ruins the gameplay, PvE and PvP. I have been playing on a phone device for almost two years and now neither the control nor the skill setup match my muscle memory. Plus, I keep hiding my whole skill map accidentally every few seconds. The game is totally unenjoyable like this.

Please change the UI back to what it was before ASAP!

rinzler
06-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the feedback! We are working on patching things up.

Pakax
06-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Great! Glad to hear this is going to change.
On Ipad: Names are too big, skill buttons are too big (keep closing them!), joystick is not in the middle, etc
On Iphone: everything is too small particularly skills

Suntv
06-22-2012, 04:58 AM
Thank you for giving the option to size the joystick, now only the location remains. Lower left corner on an iPad won't work, so please move it to the middle or give players the opportunity to customise it's location.

Coke
06-22-2012, 05:19 AM
Thanks for the feedback! We are working on patching things up.

Bout time! ;) Thanks for heads up!