PDA

View Full Version : Moar combos!!! and a couple other suggestions

Pudge
08-21-2010, 12:20 PM
i think it would be fun if there were more combos available, especially between moves that have a certain synergy. a couple ideas

"splat" occurs when you knockback an enemy with stomp/fireblast into a wall or barrier

"restraining order" or "go away" occurs when you thorn root and then repulse shot.

super mighty slash should combo with something, like maybe hellscream or break armor or a weapon proc. i think bears should at least have one combo besides int-bear nightmare

and on to the other suggestions:

1. bring back the quick arena button!!!!
2. when i click on another player and see their stats, let me peep their items too. please. no reason to let me see other players stats but not see where they come from.
3. incorporate some way to "link" items in chat
4. in arena, FOR GOD'S SAKES, show the hp bar over opponents like it does fighting pve mobs, so I can tell how close to dead someone is or if I'm doing barely any dmg.
5. on the page that shows your kills and deaths, also show your pvp kills and deaths, or at least your wins/losses in arena.

Elffy
08-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Agreed with all of these

Pudge
08-23-2010, 02:36 PM
damn this fell off the first page fast. bump ;)

Kalielle
09-03-2010, 02:55 PM
2. when i click on another player and see their stats, let me peep their items too. please. no reason to let me see other players stats but not see where they come from.

I agree with all suggestions, but I'd especially like to see this implemented. It would stop the "What weapon/helmet/etc is that?" barrage of questions from newbs in town.