PDA

View Full Version : Humania/New Titles/Achievements/Client/HUD Discussion!

Whirlzap
06-19-2012, 05:02 PM
So Humania consists of several maps, all HUGE and laid out... slow EXP, some reused bosses like Gurgox and T'Paxx.
Anyone got pinks?
HUD is really troublesome...
Towne's nice.
Etc.
I like the gold cap title.

Also, current bugs:

-For friend requests, when you press Reject to someone, the message says, "_____ is now a friend."
-Nightmare is misspelled on the last stage for Humania's description.
-Shivering Ice Talon goes forever when you throw it.
-Cannot join games AT ALL.

THOUGHTS?!

Swords
06-19-2012, 05:54 PM
You can join games if u join the first level or host one

AnotherAzi
06-19-2012, 05:55 PM
-On iPhone the skills are really small and difficult to hit.
-Bosses seem very basic. I was on a thrasher in a party with two other thrashers and bosses were just bang bang bang dead, with no apparent special skills/moves/tricks. Not trying to make it harder for those not on thrashers but just commenting.

Phoenixking
06-19-2012, 05:59 PM
So Humania consists of several maps, all HUGE and laid out... slow EXP, some reused bosses like Gurgox and T'Paxx.
Anyone got pinks?
HUD is really troublesome...
Towne's nice.
Etc.
I like the gold cap title.

Also, current bugs:

-For friend requests, when you press Reject to someone, the message says, "_____ is now a friend."
-Nightmare is misspelled on the last stage for Humania's description.
-Shivering Ice Talon goes forever when you throw it.
-Cannot join games AT ALL.

THOUGHTS?!
Get on a bird and try out blind shot

Ladyviviane
06-19-2012, 06:11 PM
How come that sum playas found angels clothes in stash n most do not ?

Dragonrider023
06-19-2012, 06:13 PM
-On iPhone the skills are really small and difficult to hit.
-Bosses seem very basic. I was on a thrasher in a party with two other thrashers and bosses were just bang bang bang dead, with no apparent special skills/moves/tricks. Not trying to make it harder for those not on thrashers but just commenting.
agreed

Cahaun
06-19-2012, 06:15 PM
The Keeper's Staff of Cosmos is broken and my banjo has a neat silver look. NAMES ARE TOO BIG and I can't disable the friends online pop up. No Angel Vanities in my stash, buttons are a tab bit harder to press (analog the most), and more on the way.

DerSchuetze
06-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Ipad layout is horrible, i love achievemtns, town is nice, havent playedcampaignyet.

Overall lotsof bugs.

thedream
06-19-2012, 06:20 PM
I just want the old interface back...

Phoenixking
06-19-2012, 06:24 PM
How come that sum playas found angels clothes in stash n most do not ?
They are adding it to the stash one by one, I think. Since there is a lot of players.

dudetus
06-19-2012, 06:25 PM
HUD interface is horrible, actually hitting skills and using joystick is RLY troublesome. This is the worst thing IMO

Names r too large on the screen as other stuff is small but the names r huge.

Rly bugged in general, but HUD HAS TO CHANGE. PL is a pain in a butt to play as it is now.

Whirlzap
06-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Added:

Crafted full sets' red smoke for level 65 sets does not show on character page...

Buffedbear Pl
06-19-2012, 06:27 PM
I saw a pink in CS...I hope it's not part of a set....posting soon

Hardcoure
06-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Don't forget the lovely bug where shivering bows shoots the ice arrow into a wall like in cs. Thought it was amusing at first, now just a little annoying. Still pretty interesting to see people's reactions to it though.

Artemis
06-19-2012, 06:39 PM
I havnt tried it but i have to say this. Everybody is like this:

Before Release: OMGOMGOMG HUMANIA SOON!

After Release: Wtf is this ish?

Cahaun
06-19-2012, 06:42 PM

LOL yea that sums it up!

Artemis
06-19-2012, 06:53 PM
I just went on there. Yeaaaaaaah looks like its time to quit PL again lol

-kyleww
06-19-2012, 06:58 PM
I really like Humania but its really buggy. Ive been disconnected multiple times even though i have perfect connection and a lot of my guild members were saying the same thing. Also, on the ipad all the names and skill buttons are way too big. it makes everything harder to see. I really wish we could use the old interface. :ambivalence:

Fyrce
06-19-2012, 07:05 PM

Lol. As usual with new area, especially one that includes lots of game changes. Actually the ranting's not too bad right now.

As for mobs being easy on Thrashers, try it without. Got tired of dying on my mage and NOT seeing any change in xp bar, not to mention my poor friend who was on Thrasher who had to keep rev'ing me :p so went with the Daily Deal and it's much better. Definitely see lots of deaths if you join PUGs where people aren't on elixir.

Ladyviviane
06-19-2012, 07:26 PM
They are adding it to the stash one by one, I think. Since there is a lot of players.

Lmao

WarTornBird
06-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Oh man let's see. its all pretty much stated above.
Old interface back would be awesome.
UI is horrible.
Very hard to play on chrome i keep wanting to use Q and E to move my camera. miss it alot.

Tommy Knokaz
06-20-2012, 05:26 AM
i cant see the mini map.. sgs2 ... tried every zoom level but no mini map... do u guys have a hint or am i only stupid? i searched the menu for an option to turn the map off but didnt found... also the achievements... first time logged in i had 680 points next time i had 7800 points but there are still some achievements missing like wyldwood and auction... but no problem with achievements.. i can do em again if im bored but without minimap its getting awfull!

YYZ????
06-20-2012, 11:45 PM
i cant see the mini map.. sgs2 ... tried every zoom level but no mini map... do u guys have a hint or am i only stupid?

Go to a town, or dungeon, click the gear thing on top left. Then on bottom right click the mini-map icon. I had the same issue and had to reset the minimap.