PDA

View Full Version : Question for the community

marsu4u
11-14-2021, 04:00 PM
I had a question for my fellow players. Would you like the option of equipping 2 auras? So STS adds a second Aura/Wisp slot to the game?

Kolpertis_333
11-14-2021, 04:03 PM
You already can have 2 auras, even more actually, but if you mean to actually have 2 vanity aura slots then deffinetly no

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
11-14-2021, 04:05 PM
Many people are going to complain I can just smell it tbh. But yes. 100% would like a second aura!

+1.

I don’t see any fall out, just means we can look nicer and it feeds STS more income. Though a lot of people will complain about the ping/slowness and whatnot but I’m sure STS can implement a “turn off Player Effects” setting.

Edit: lol I knew it*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake_Stats
11-14-2021, 04:05 PM
Lets just make it Vanity Legends, why bother with anything else...
Pvp stoped existing years ago and pve is trash, more vanity stuff is what we need!

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

marsu4u
11-14-2021, 04:08 PM
Lets just make it Vanity Legends, why bother with anything else...
Pvp stoped existing years ago and pve is trash, more vanity stuff is what we need!

Vanity Legends I like the sound of that!

Fake_Stats
11-14-2021, 04:10 PM
Vanity Legends I like the sound of that!Ikr, past 3 yrs ive been just standing in towns chating with friends anyways tho, idc what they give us anymore but its pretty obvious what stuff is making the game worse lol

marsu4u
11-14-2021, 04:13 PM
Ikr, past 3 yrs ive been just standing in towns chating with friends anyways tho, idc what they give us anymore but its pretty obvious what stuff is making the game worse lol

Would be nice if PVP got rev'd

Encryptions
11-14-2021, 04:13 PM
I want to wear 5 auras at once so I can make my matrix auras surround my character by wearing 5 of them at once.

Xyv.io
11-14-2021, 04:18 PM
Enough vanity slots already, suggest them to make questlines that give special bound gear, more lootable pets from new elite maps, lootable mythic items, craftable arcane pets etc. New proc suggestions. But no you want vanity... Bruh

Uereazagr
11-14-2021, 04:33 PM
I feel like it would make a mess and auras wouldn’t be that enjoyable(while some would make a great combo ofc)

Irg
11-14-2021, 07:10 PM
Yea.... The image says all

Stephencobear
11-14-2021, 07:19 PM
How about a new class:

Vanity

You get no stats but can equip all vanities, auras, n heroic pets all at once
Pure seizure inducing neon vomit-
who needs game balance if you look good
X’D

Levistonyy
11-14-2021, 07:31 PM
I’m presumed you have lot of aura which is great for you adding this feature would make aura price become more ridiculous then it is now

Tuhguhbuhbuh
11-14-2021, 07:32 PM
Enough vanity slots already, suggest them to make questlines that give special bound gear, more lootable pets from new elite maps, lootable mythic items, craftable arcane pets etc. New proc suggestions. But no you want vanity... Bruh

I agree. We need more gameplay but so far it's all about vanities and events.

firebelt & crystalkiller
11-14-2021, 08:51 PM
Aura legends

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
11-15-2021, 01:56 AM
They should release 4-5 wisp slots.
There's no point for them not to do so.
More money for them...

And too many auras in game.

Ooh I got an idea... Make a pet aura.

Auras for pets. 1750 plat per piece.

Alome
11-15-2021, 02:38 AM
Glint set/taint set aura
AA aura
Wisp Aura (Wisp slot)
Vsnity set Aura
weapon proc aura
Weapon Vanity aura
bunch of elixirs aura(especially the firefly elix)

Too much particle effects on one char already.
Ye sure add more wisp slots but also add a button somewhere to turn them particle effects off

Oakmaiden
11-15-2021, 08:04 AM
Addicts will consume until they destroy themselves zzz mmmno ty wtf you having a stroke today?

darkestfaire
11-15-2021, 08:23 AM
You think lag is bothersome now? Ok let's make more!

Imo, I think we should leave devs alone from vanities and such. Then they would have the time to put out quality content and time to tweak the ends and outs of the game. Quality over quantity. Not Vain Legends. We are Arcane Legends!

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

PatD
11-15-2021, 08:34 AM
How about a new class:

Vanity

You get no stats but can equip all vanities, auras, n heroic pets all at once
Pure seizure inducing neon vomit-
who needs game balance if you look good
X’D

Hahahaha i was waiting for your reply my poor bro , when i saw op, i instantly start lol irl and thought about you!!

btw

-1 (to have xtra aura slot)

too much is like not enough ;)

QuaseT
11-15-2021, 08:35 AM
-1 from me. Tho I think I'd make quite some gold if this becomes a thing lol. Auras would rise again I guess.

dualray
11-15-2021, 08:49 AM
Aura is [emoji41] I dont mind adding more spots for aura or even vanities.

On the other side, can we add one more pet as helper in battles so each characters get two pets on the maps?

darkestfaire
11-15-2021, 08:52 AM
Aura is [emoji41] I dont mind adding more spots for aura or even vanities.

On the other side, can we add one more pet as helper in battles so each characters get two pets on the maps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1 or have the aura to auto collect also?

Sent from my 100015685-A using Tapatalk

konafez
11-15-2021, 10:38 AM
we could make it a ability

Aura attack! (causes enemys to stroke out and fall to the ground with there eyes burned out. causes all your teammates to DC from the lag)

Oakmaiden
11-15-2021, 01:58 PM
How ‘bout the “Epilepsy Effect” multicolored sparks wisp that creates a seizure the size of Arlor... and they all fell shaking and twitching uncontrollably..

Fytheo
11-15-2021, 02:13 PM
-1 It is already too much.

+ We should have an opportunity to turn off the aura effects.
+ Possibility to turn the Glintstone set into a Wisp (if you would love to see this feature in the game, please, share the thought).

QuaseT
11-15-2021, 02:23 PM
Besides the overwhelming amount of auras... OP's suggestion isnt that bad imo. Not a fan of this at all but theres another problem I just thought about. I fear they gonna sell every wisp combination in store again instead. 2 wisp visuals combined for 3400 plats, 3 wisps for 5100 and so on. lol

Lootalot
11-15-2021, 02:38 PM
+1

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
11-15-2021, 03:34 PM
Besides the overwhelming amount of auras... OP's suggestion isnt that bad imo. Not a fan of this at all but theres another problem I just thought about. I fear they gonna sell every wisp combination in store again instead. 2 wisp visuals combined for 3400 plats, 3 wisps for 5100 and so on. lol

That just means more rarity. If you’re worried about inflated prices of these items like it’s happening now. They should just release bound versions of them during special events. Therefore everyone gets a share not just the plat buyers.

PatD
11-15-2021, 03:54 PM
That just means more rarity. If you’re worried about inflated prices of these items like it’s happening now. They should just release bound versions of them during special events. Therefore everyone gets a share not just the plat buyers.

plat buyer buy them cuz will be only 120 max in game, if they do what u suggest, why would plat buyer pay plat for them next sales?

THE GOLDEN KING
11-15-2021, 03:59 PM
plat buyer buy them cuz will be only 120 max in game, if they do what u suggest, why would plat buyer pay plat for them next sales?

So what I mean, when I said “release them during special events”. I meant like Marvelous event weapons like the Jupiter axe. There were both tradable and non-tradable versions of the same vanity during the event which was a one time thing. If that makes sense to you.

In simpler terms (no rerelease).

PatD
11-15-2021, 04:03 PM
So what I mean, when I said “release them during special events”. I meant like Marvelous event weapons like the Jupiter axe. There were both tradable and non-tradable versions of the same vanity during the event which was a one time thing. If that makes sense to you.

In simpler terms (no rerelease).

the jupiter axe was not costing 1750 plat tho

sometimes they sell aura that look like lb one but are different (no rotation or no effect when attack etc),
this i am all for it.

But to make aura that we pay 1750 plats widely available for some token or whatever is not a good idea, no one will buy the plat version!

THE GOLDEN KING
11-15-2021, 04:11 PM
the jupiter axe was not costing 1750 plat tho

sometimes they sell aura that look like lb one but are different (no rotation or no effect when attack etc),
this i am all for it.

But to make aura that we pay 1750 plats widely available for some token or whatever is not a good idea, no one will buy the plat version!

The Jupiter axe was just and example they could make the bound version slightly smaller and no rotation or make the plat one bigger with more effects it doesn’t matter to me. Just trying to make both F2P and Plat buyers happy while benefiting STS.

CostiDB
11-15-2021, 04:16 PM
Does anyone have a photo of jupiter axe i rlly dk how it looks

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A515F folosind Tapatalk

PatD
11-15-2021, 04:20 PM
The Jupiter axe was just and example they could make the bound version slightly smaller and no rotation or make the plat one bigger with more effects it doesn’t matter to me. Just trying to make both F2P and Plat buyers happy while benefiting STS.

Capitalism is this:

You have the money to buy a Rolex? you buy

You don't have? you buy a Timex :D

joke aside, people pay 1750 plats for an aura cuz they know it will be something rare, if u put almost same aura for F2P, believe me no one
or lot less will pay 1750 plats for the aura, they pay for rarity

dualray
11-15-2021, 04:43 PM
I would really wish they add bounded version of some old vanities at very very low rate to Sir. Spentalot. Even bounded token at very low rate from Sir. Spentalot which can later exchange for binded vanities.

Maybe a great way to reduce inflation.

THE GOLDEN KING
11-15-2021, 04:53 PM
Capitalism is this:

You have the money to buy a Rolex? you buy

You don't have? you buy a Timex :D

joke aside, people pay 1750 plats for an aura cuz they know it will be something rare, if u put almost same aura for F2P, believe me no one
or lot less will pay 1750 plats for the aura, they pay for rarity

So what’s your suggestion? Either or I’m still buying the aura if it looks nice.

Redjellydonut
11-15-2021, 07:16 PM

Aura overdose on my screen

PatD
11-15-2021, 10:08 PM
So what’s your suggestion? Either or I’m still buying the aura if it looks nice.

My suggestion is to keep it the way it is and to never re-release those exclusive auras, this way the people who keep the game alive by buying plats get something special in exchange, simple as that :)

THE GOLDEN KING
11-15-2021, 10:09 PM
My suggestion is to keep it the way it is and to never re-release those exclusive auras, this way the people who keep the game alive by buying plats get something special in exchange, simple as that :)

Do you agree with OP?

Stephencobear
11-16-2021, 12:38 AM
Hahahaha i was waiting for your reply my poor bro , when i saw op, i instantly start lol irl and thought about you!!

btw

-1 (to have xtra aura slot)

too much is like not enough ;)

Hehhehheh, aren’t you proud I didn’t say….

-1 It is already too much

+ We should have an opportunity to turn off the aura effects.

Neutrone
11-16-2021, 01:25 AM
I would really wish they add bounded version of some old vanities at very very low rate to Sir. Spentalot. Even bounded token at very low rate from Sir. Spentalot which can later exchange for binded vanities.

Maybe a great way to reduce inflation.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo, I don't want my gambling habit to return [emoji28]

Snowman Is here
11-16-2021, 02:13 AM
+1, some auras complement each other like the flowers or jupiter+blizzard etc.

Also an option to turn off other’s auras/effects/buffs for all the players with sensitive eyes or lag.

AucResearcher
11-16-2021, 03:25 AM
Does anyone have a photo of jupiter axe i rlly dk how it looks

There you go buddy :) @CostiDB

chiiwawa
11-16-2021, 06:57 AM
Many people are going to complain I can just smell it tbh. But yes. 100% would like a second aura!

+1.

I don’t see any fall out, just means we can look nicer and it feeds STS more income. Though a lot of people will complain about the ping/slowness and whatnot but I’m sure STS can implement a “turn off Player Effects” setting.

Edit: lol I knew it*

I think worrying about the ping rate at this point would be pointless. The game already looks like a night club with all the flashing lights.A person with epilepsy could never play this game.

CostiDB
11-16-2021, 07:02 AM
There you go buddy :) @CostiDBTy, i seen it before just didnt know it was it

marsu4u
11-16-2021, 07:21 AM

Yeah they definitely shouldn't, tbh 1750 plats for an aura is already ridiculous. Literally $80 or something each time

Wizard5314
11-16-2021, 07:36 AM
+1 why not?

lissil
11-16-2021, 06:59 PM
I'd say no to adding more wisps slots unless they give us an option to disable seeing these auras.

freebump
11-16-2021, 07:07 PM

NO… we can combine wisp auras using vanity set and weapon aura and its already an eye sore (some combos)

CostiDB
11-16-2021, 07:21 PM
Straight - cmon, you can already have a lot of auras equiped at once

Susanne
11-17-2021, 06:00 AM
Why not make an aura exactly the same as the pool mecha evokes and have done with it?
We all knew as soon as we saw this thread it would cause all us aura haters to post.
I can afford to wear auras but would sooner sell them to the bling bling crowd.
Just don't like them in maps...keep your auras for cities.

chiiwawa
11-17-2021, 10:41 AM
Its not the same as 2 actual aura's but if someone dont know - you can equip 2 aura's buy using a vanity that has an aura with your regular arura. Just wear your equipment armor and put on vanity aura then go into settings and turn off vanity helmet and armor. it will show your regular arura and vanity arura at the same time. this works well if you have equipment helm and armor that looks good. Just info for peeps that dont know you can do this.

Titanium
11-17-2021, 11:06 AM
I think it's time to stop the aura releases.

Atleast 4 per year.

I remember that we used to have 6 vanity sets per class during the first birthday of AL.

gobbels
11-17-2021, 11:35 AM
sure yeh, i want option "hide" auras. Sometimes its hard to see procks/or even mobs/boss that u are killing. Not even sure if you are hitting them or not, all u can see is massive aura pile, when 4ppl in party wear one.