PDA

View Full Version : Can a Developer answer this for us? (Interface Concerns)

xxteargodxx
06-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Will the interface (Joystick placement & button sizes) be converted back to normal for iPhone & iPad users?

Would be great if you can give us a clear answer instead of us clogging up the forums with threads.

inb4: Hurr durr your thread is clogging up the forums too noob.

--TearGod.

Everyone'sFavMage
06-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Huge concern over this... I use iPad and can't even play

OvigorothO
06-19-2012, 07:20 PM
I think you feel that it is unplayable because you are not used to playing on a smaller device such as a phone or an ipod. I wouldnt know but i think the ipad interface might have been re-scaled to match that of other devices?

Darkfader
06-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Answer to same question regarding Android tablets and phones would be cool.

xxteargodxx
06-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Right yes Dark, definitely Android devices as well forgot to include those sorry.

Marrypoppins
06-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Sizes are okay with me but tab that makes it to where only four skills pop up is waaaay to close omg it suks! I keep clicking it and many folks are saying same thing. At least maybe fix that

Yich
06-19-2012, 09:23 PM
For chrome it looks like they just took the Iphone interface and gave it too chrome users. Perhaps PL was TOO good for chrome so they had to tone it down to match the others? Perhaps it was OP in every aspect so they just made it suck.

GALiXENTOR
06-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Posted in the announcement thread by sam:

Hi everyone,

We want to let you all know that we are aware of your feedback and suggestions with the User Interface changes to Pocket Legends. Our intent with the change was to streamline our User Interface (UI) systems as we develop for multiple devices. The intent is to considerably speed up how we can change things to the UI.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused with the new UI. We appreciate your input and are looking at how we can improve the UI to better address your concerns.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60780-Regarding-the-Changed-User-Interface-in-Pocket-Legends

Link^

cainnblecter
06-19-2012, 09:32 PM
No its not just on ipods im on droid n every button i press moves me as well as use what i pressed but we wanted humania quickly we got quickly sts is listening to us and our feed back so now its just remaining patient i cant belive how many rant threads and complainig threads there are first ppl complained it was taking to long now ppl complaining it sucks ...main thing to do is not to panic remain calm sts will iron it.out im sure

GALiXENTOR
06-19-2012, 09:35 PM
No its not just on ipods im on droid n every button i press moves me as well as use what i pressed but we wanted humania quickly we got quickly sts is listening to us and our feed back so now its just remaining patient i cant belive how many rant threads and complainig threads there are first ppl complained it was taking to long now ppl complaining it sucks ...main thing to do is not to panic remain calm sts will iron it.out im sure

Of course! they dont call themselves STS for nothing. We have a l33T Dev team.

cainnblecter
06-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Lol exactly im just sayin tho its the first day and everybody freakin out worse then the ppl on that movie snakes on a plain lmao

Kixxler
06-19-2012, 10:27 PM
huge concern over this... I use ipad and can't even play
ikr ikr ikr.

Otukura
06-19-2012, 10:30 PM
I use iPad

that be your problem.

Get an android.

slaveleia
06-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Everything is so tiny! On iPhones. The skill buttons especially...I had a hard time with the original buttons not being that responsive but now it's pretty hard to do combos & such.

rinzler
06-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Hi, I am closing this thread. There is already an official thread to discuss the new update's UI here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60780-Regarding-the-Changed-User-Interface-in-Pocket-Legends

Thanks!
-Rinzler