PDA

View Full Version : Huamania Bad guys

Daueden
06-19-2012, 07:48 PM
The humania bad guys do way to much damage on poor birds we stand no chance unless we have a thrasher we will die once each time at the least and the triangle by the skills can you move that devs and out back the spell book on top if the skill list i think it would really help and maybe lower the damage on the bad guys in humania

WarTornBird
06-19-2012, 07:55 PM
The truth hurts Dau, humania was made FOR thrashers. Birds get one shotted getting us irritated thus making us buy thrashers.

Samhayne
06-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Hey guys,

We're watching and playing. Right now, my best suggestion for you is to get really good at kiting mobs (use your root and knockback) or get in with a good group with a tank who can keep agro.

Charmstrange
06-19-2012, 08:48 PM
I played some on thrasher and some without, also tried wand vs lilith staff. I found the mobs hard without thrasher, even challenging but doable solo with thrasher. The thing is, at L66 or L67 without new endgame gear, I think it *should* be hard. Why have a new campaign that can easily be completed with Mt Fang gear?

Daueden
06-19-2012, 08:56 PM
I tried the new angel gear helps alot 228 armor no buffs on bird but that triangle by the skills is really bugging me

Roc
06-19-2012, 09:03 PM
I was in a PUG with only 1 level 68 bird using Thrasher and he was tearing up the place all by himself! I was like.........my waddling mage cannot keep up XD

Conradin
06-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Maybe use your tanks? Oh I forgot, we will just thrasher up instead...

cainnblecter
06-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Umm tanks r kinda useless right now seein as i pull towards wall n tiki w/e guys go the oppisite direction of my pull 15secs later

McBain
06-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Sam is right. The mobs hit hard, but they also go down pretty easy themselves. If every class plays their role, you shouldn't have much problem not only surviving, but mowing down mobs in no time. That means bears tank, mages heal and nuke, and birds sniper and debuff. I died quite a few times the first few runs and realized pretty quickly birds can't afford to be too aggressive on these maps.