PDA

View Full Version : Let's not:)

nmyxspaceship
06-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Remember how 5 hours ago we might have peed our pants and yelled omg in a movie theater! Yeah we were rushing them to fix things and polish up. You know they are working hard so let them . Complaint threads don't do anything accept raise the thread count. Loyalty sets are on their way. There is a system set up to give out sets. Keep on playing and I must say I am loving humania so far.*

Keep up the good work devs:)

Info on loyalty sets
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60769-Updated-on-Angelic-Gear-and-Beach-Antenna-Vanity&p=681750#post681750

Samhayne
06-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks Nmyxspaceship!

We'll be patching tomorrow, so watch for notes as to what is changing.

We appreciate the feedback posts with details!

xxteargodxx
06-19-2012, 08:41 PM
I agree players shoudln't rush the developers to fix stuff as well. They are only human just like us and people make mistakes and some times things go unnoticed like bugs. So long as they are reported staff will know and fix them in due time.

As for my topic the one about the interface if that comes off as rushing developers to fix it then I apologize. My topic is just to voice our (the players) concerns about the smaller buttons and joystick placement. And to get word if the devs are aware of it and if it is a permanent thing or if it wasn't necessary.

--TearGod

Lowlyspy
06-19-2012, 08:50 PM
I don't mind waiting for the angel gear, and the UI is annoying but i will get used to it. The only thing i will complain about is the fact that it is impossible for me to play the game while i can't cast any spells. Sam, you know why.